Online Automotive

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(623) 201-4834 (623) 201-4834

The best way to buy a car

My wife and I were in the market for a used luxury car and we were lucky to find online automotive. This was hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. Ed was very upfront with pricing and even showed us online comparisons of our trade-in and the car we were buying. Do yourself a favor, buy a car from these people. You will not be disappointed.

Dealer response

I know there are a lot of choices when looking for a car. Thank you for your business. Ed

Great car buying experience

I just purchased a new Mercedes Benz from Online Automotive and was extremely happy with the buying experience. Ed Moses was friendly, informative and not pushy. He took as much time as we needed to view and drive the different models and gave his candid opinion on all of them. This botique style dealer is the way to go. Every car in his inventory was in such great shape it was hard to chose which one. I highly recommend Online Automotive. Great Job Ed!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words. With customers like you it makes doing business a pleasure. Ed

Buying Service from out of state

Ed, I just wanted to let you know that it was great working with you on my purchase of the 2006 Lexus GS 300. This was my first time at buying a vehicle online and out of state without going to see the car. It was a nervous time for me with all kinds of concerns. I checked them out with the Better Business Bureau and other places that I could think of and every place had positive things to say about the company and their staff. Ed, you were great to work with and always returned my calls quickly and followed up with all the questions I had about the vehicle. Ed, you even recommended I get a third party inspection on the vehicle since I was not planning on coming down to see it. Since it was a Lexus and a dealer was close by I had them check it out and they sent the report to me verifying the great condition the vehicle was in. Ed arranged to have the vehicle transported to me and by the way, James, the driver was a very through person to work with as well and went over the vehicle with me once he dropped it off. All I can say is that Online Automotive is a great company to work with and I have already recommended them to a friend that is in the market for a specific vehicle. Thanks again Ed for all your work and the time you took to help me through the whole process. The vehicle is every bit as described and my wife Barbara couldn't agree more. I have bought a lot of vehicles throughout the years and I must say this has been one of the best experience I have had and better than some experience I have had dealing with Lexus dealers. Thanks again Ed for your great service.

Thank you Terry for your kind words, I hope your enjoying your Lexus RX350 Ed

COULDN'T BE ANY MORE SATISFIED!

I am not new to the vehicle buying process. In fact, this was my 4th trade in & out of all the dealerships that I have dealt with in the past, this one was by far my favorite & will definitely recommend them to friends & family. I only dealt with one person the whole time & didn't feel I got the run around. I was in & out the door in approximately 2 1/2 hours.

Great experience

My experience was great from beginning to end. No high pressure phone calls to get us in the door. I dealt with the same person to see the truck, negotiate my deal, and obtain our financing. I definitely recommend them to my friends and will use them again if/when we're ready for another vehicle.

Fast, easy, almost painless!

Your first impression of this dealership when you drive up to the building is not promising; it is a storefront in a large warehouse type building and there are no cars in sight anywhere. But they have a novel approach to car buying; since all of us look for cars on the internet anymore there is no real need for the traditional car lot with its showroom and its acres of cars and its hungry salesmen waiting like vultures to pounce on anybody who slows down. They specialize in late model, low mileage cars that they keep inside the warehouse; you call or email for information, arrange a time to take a test drive and if you decide to buy a vehicle, well, then things get really easy! You sit down with the same person you talked to on the phone who is also the same person you took the test drive with, and he types up the forms, you sign the papers and in less than an hour, you are driving your new car away from the dealership! Car buying the way it used to be, and hopefully, the beginning of a trend for the future! Thank you Ed Moses for a VERY positive car buying experience and a great "new" vehicle!!

Dealer response

Thank you Pollie, appreciate the kind words. It was very nice meeting you and your husband Marcus. Congratulations on your 50th anniversary, so nice to see you are still like best friends. If you ever have any problems down the road I'm here to help. Best regards Ed