New 888-548-5544 Dealer Website
Used 877-287-5707 Email Dealer
Service 866-490-1522

Average based on 74 reviews
  • Volkswagon of Salem

My whole experience was fantastic... couldn't have been better! From making the appointment to coming in for the service, the customer service was outstanding. We never had to wait, each employee was friendly and professional, and the quality of work was perfect. Matt, who made the appointment and took care of us was so kind and accommodating and Rocky, who drove us home and picked us back up, was also extremely friendly and professional. Thank you for a 5-star experience!

• Will continue to do business with VW of Salem

Best new-car prices in the State. Generous rebates and discounts. Large selection of new cars.

• Nice facility. Poor internal communication

After hunting for a very specific vehicle (Saturn Outlook FWD SUV) for months, one popped up at this dealership with every feature we were seeking. We had a packed weekend, preparing for a long out if state trip, planning a memorial service for a recently lost parent, and a work weekend to help out a friend clean up a house. Despite all of this, the vehicle was so perfect, we chose to fit it in our schedule. To ensure we were not wasting our time driving over an hour each way to this location, an appointment was scheduled through their online service. As an extra precaution, we called before leaving to confirm the vehicle was still available and we had a test drive on their calendar. The sales person assured us all was as we understood. Upon arrival 1.5 Hours later (Beavers game day clogged up I5 terribly), we arrived and was handed off to three different sales people before being told that we should not use the Internet/chat scheduling service because it was unreliable and that the vehicle we sought had been wholesaled. SAY WHAT? Then of course they wanted us to look at a new VW "equivallent" and downplayed the vehicle we've already researched and decided is the best feature and financial fit for our family. Basically, my husband and I lost a half of a day during an already stressful and packed weekend despite double checking TWICE so I wouldn't waste my time. And we're still looking for our next vehicle. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of this dealership and it's internal communication and organization. They were nice enough, the facilities were quite upscale and being a holiday weekend, there were plenty of sales guys talking smack about their wives and sports while loitering in the parking lot waiting to pounce on the next arrival. They did offer to fill my gas tank for our trouble, but as I was already full, it was a mute point to an already very irritating situation. Please, please, please talk to your team about providing accurate information to those who call to inquire. Inaccurate information messes with people's lives, wastes their time and does nothing to encourage warm fuzzies toward your dealership for a future inquiry or eventual purchase.

• 2016 Buick Enclave

It was a good experience. Our sales person Zachary was very knowledgeable of the car. He very patiently explained all the numerous buttons. He made buying a car a very pleasant experience. I felt no pressure from him at all. The whole process was excellent.

• Go see Anthony Q at Salem VW!

Cars in Central Oregon tend to be more expensive and they are not very competitive. The same car was $1500 more in my town. I started researching where I could get the exact same car (2016 VW Golf Sportwagen SE) and Salem VWs listed price was a lot less expensive. Anthony was knowledgeable and did a lot of the work for me. Most of the transaction was over the phone, email and text. Thank you for your help! I love my new car and just yesterday got 42.6 mpg on the way to work.

• Satisfied VW owner

Best customer service anywhere! 20,000 mile service on TDI

Best customer service anywhere! 20,000 mile service on TDI

• Buying a Passat in Salem Oregon

Good process-Jessie was good to work with and explained everything in detail. Overall it was a good experience.

• Dealer is very responsible and professional.

I'm satisfied with this purchase. It is a wonderful experience to buy my first car.

• Excellent Customer Service

The service and buying experience was awesome. Super friendly and helpful. Anthony Rose was a great sales person... I'll buy another car from him.

• owner

I felt my car was in good hands. I know when I need repairs on my car it will be well taken care of. I know I will not worry,and that takes off the stress when you take you auto in for repairs. Thank you Jason, because you care.