• Stand up business practices & fair prices on cars

What can I say about SS Motors? They're a great group of folks with a lot of integrity and fair prices. I was looking for a quality used car when I got a call from a friend who had just run out of gas down the street. Without any commitment to buy, their sales associate Jimi Perez went into the back and grabbed me a full 5 gallon gas can with no mention of holding anything of mine or repayment for the fuel. I'd say I'll be back soon but with the high quality of the Honda Accord they sold me it'll be a while before I have any need to. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

• Price could NOT be beat!

We were in the market for a mini-van. We came across a price that could not be real for the vehicle being advertised. They simply beat everyone. After speaking with John, we drove 4 hours. The customer service was great and they stood behind what was advertised. Excellent experience.

• Salesperson wasn't listening

The vehicle I contacted them about had been sold about a week before. After telling the sales person why I like that vehicle, she tried to talk me into looking at another style with a different power package. I was going to be there area for a couple of days, more than 250 miles from my home, and told the salesperson I had a limited window. She discounted this and was kind of a smart alec about it. Needless to say, I have had no further contact with them.

• car buyer

i was happy with the service and fiancing and the truck i bought..the price was right and the truck is awsome.