1.0
  • Terrible

I don't know why anyone would want to do business here.

I don't know why anyone would want to do business here.

• Lack of communication skills and big attitude.

I went there for two cars I seen online I potentially wanted to buy. At first they seemed okay from the big lot and a lot of cars parked there. After I checked the first car I was interested in looking I requested if I was allowed to run VIN on car fax myself since I could do it for free and they said no, since I was not smart enough not to tell them that I could do it myself for free. I think they say yes to people because they know it cost 60 dollars to do it and some do not want to spent that at every car they are interested in. Secondly after I was not satisfied with the first vehicle I wanted to look at the second one and he asked me why did I go from a smaller engine car to a bigger like if I was supposed to stick to one type of car. He got very iffy because I asked if it was original miles on the first car and he started on making jokes about rewinding miles on the car. This was a good reason why he was asking so many questions on why I was looking at this other car and was hesitant to get the keys to even start it, had to ask him like 6 times to get the keys before he actually got them. I actually like my second choice and was very interested in buying so I asked for a test drive, so to top it all he said no test drive today and seen that I was car savvy so after he commented that he needs to see cash then I can drive all I want, so I asked what do you mean, he replied buy the car and you can drive it all you want, meaning I cannot test drive before I buy just after I buy. In my opinion there was something wrong with the car which is okay for used cars, but he seen that I will look deep on it even with car fax and miles so he did not want to risk me buying and finding he changed the miles. I DO NOT recommend no one to go there, they do not even know how to communicate let alone sell cars.

Hi, we are so sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your experience in visiting our dealership. We do apologies for the inconvenience and misunderstanding. We always try our best to satisfy our customers. Again, I'm sorry to hear this has been difficult experience for you and I hope we can move forward.