4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 376 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

376 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beaverton Kia from DealerRater.com

May 15, 2018

Paul and the Beaverton Kia dealership were fantastic. They gave me good information and let decide. They supported me and answered all my endless ques...tions.

Beaverton Kia

We're always happy to answer our guests' questions! We're glad you had a good experience with Paul- he definitely knows his stuff! Thank you for your ...review :)

May 14, 2018

Matt was very kind and patient with me and all my questions. He made the experience comfortable and fun. As someone who has never financed a car, I wa...s nervous coming in today, but Matt wasnt intimidating and provided me with all the information I needed! Great service !

Beaverton Kia

Congratulations on your brand new Kia! We're so happy that Matthew made you feel comfortable while you were here. That's how it should be! Thank you f...or the review :-)

May 9, 2018

Last week, I purchased a 2018 Kia Sorento from this dealership.. The entire process was very smooth, with no pressure whatsoever from the team at BK.... In fact, Allen couldn't have been easier to work with or more accommodating throughout the process. We love our new Sorento, and would recommend BK to our friends and family.

Beaverton Kia

Congratulations on your new 2018 Kia Sorento! We think Allen is awesome, too, thank you for the kind words about him! :-)

May 8, 2018

Just picked up a Kia Rio yesterday and it was such a calm, friendly, low pressure deal. They really listened to my preferences, didn???t work to overs...ell me, and I walked out with a better deal for my $ on a new car than I was hoping to find on a previously owned car. Thank you Beaverton Kia team. Great experience! 👍🏻 I don???t see Brock???s name listed among sales persons, but he was great!

Beaverton Kia

Thank you for this very thoughtful review! We'll be sure to let Brock know he did a great job for you! :)

May 7, 2018

Walked in with a clear mission - exchange my 2015 Sportage with a 2018 Sportage - walked out with a brand new Stinger - I love it! Amazing service fro...m the whole team - Vaneza and Karen were very helpful and supportive. It is my second car I bought at Beaverton Kia - so far I cannot complain about anything - lets keep it that way :)

Beaverton Kia

Bernadette- Sometimes you just need a change, we get it! Good choice with the Stinger! Thank you for sharing your experience here with us :)

May 7, 2018

Transparent on pricing. Great experience! Highly recommend. Even the website shows dealer discounts and is easy to use. Friendly staff and Vaneza is... knowledgeable and recommended

Beaverton Kia

Victoria- That's so great to hear! We think Vaneza is great, too! Thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

April 25, 2018

I was pleased from my interaction the minute I walked in the door.. I knew what I wanted when I walked in and I am extremelt happy walking out.

Beaverton Kia

Thank you so much, Jim! We really appreciate the feedback :-)

April 16, 2018

I have bought 3 cars from this dealership and will be buying my 4th soon. They are professional from sales and through service! Richard has been very ...helpful with our last 2 cars!

Beaverton Kia

Thank you so much for your continued business, Julie. We really appreciate your review and your kind words!

April 10, 2018

Things didn???t go well during finance but that was fixed after another trip back to the dealership. Love my new car and thanks to Vaneza for a great ...experience.

Beaverton Kia

Thank you for the feedback about your experience here. We're glad Vaneza was able to provide you with a positive experience, and that we were able to ...correct the issues in the finance department for you. We hope you love your new Kia!

April 5, 2018

My experience at Richard chin was excellent. He was very friendly,helpful,honest. I???m very happy with my new Kia Sorento vehicle and wanted to say ?...?? Thank you???.

Beaverton Kia

We're happy to hear it! Congratulations on your brand new Kia Sorento- that's a great choice!

12520 SW Canyon Rd Beaverton, OR 97005