3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 193 reviews

New Used Service

193 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Brooklyn from DealerRater.com

• Amazing experience
    February 22, 2015

I recently came in to view an A3, and was impressed with the overall experience. Brand specialist Will was extremely patient and knowledgeable. He poi...nted out many different features that I was not aware of. The purchasing process was pleasant without any pressure. Since the purchase Will has been available for technical support by phone and suggested meeting to respond to any additional questions about the hands on car experience. Thank you for all the great help and making it a pleasant experience!

Good afternoon, thank you for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you with answering all of your questions about your new A3. I am happy... that I was able to provide you with a positive experience and I look forward to assisting you again in the future. Like I said when we last spoke, I am always here to answer any of your vehicle questions. You can reach me at, (877) 819-7507. Best of luck! William Cadet

Excellent experience
    April 16, 2018

My journey to buying my A6 Audi was easy and fun. Mr Diego was very attentive and knowledgeable about the inventory. After a few minutes talking to h...im he knew exactly what I was looking for. If he did not have the answers to my questions he would seek the answers for me. All the other representatives were awesome always checking in to make I had something to drink or that I???m comfortable while I wait. Anthony was great as well. He responded to my emails quickly and make all my concerns were attended to. The receptionist is always very friendly. Overall it was a very good experience. And I love my A6!!!

Audi Brooklyn

Good afternoon Brandon, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback on DealerRater.com, it was my pleasure to have as...sisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am happy to read that you were satisfied with the experience in which Anthony, Arson, Jared, Miguel, and I provided you with and we wish you luck with your new Audi A6! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Diego Paredes Audi Brooklyn

Diego Paredes

Audi Brand Specialist

Found a Q3 in Brooklyn!
    April 5, 2018

I had a great experience at the Brooklyn dealership! Straight forward, no nonsense. I knew what I wanted & found it at the price I wanted. I was ha...ppy working with Nick and Monae.

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful feedback on Cars.com, it was our pleasure to have assisted you... with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am happy to read that you were satisfied with the experience in which Nick and I provided you with and we wish you luck with your new car! If you should require further help with anything, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Monae Murray, Audi Brooklyn.

Best prices and commitment
    March 22, 2018

After spending a lot of time searching around for the best prices and options i found Audi Brooklyn. They are the best Audi dealer in NY and NJ

Audi Brooklyn

Good afternoon Mr. Gaied, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback on DealerRater.com, it was my pleasure to have ...assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am happy to read that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Audi Q7! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Monae Murray Audi Brooklyn

First time buyer experience
    March 7, 2018

Got a 2018 Audi A4 2 weeks ago best experience I???ve had with a dealership! My sales person was Richie Bauso extremely helpful with everything accomm...odated me with everything that was needed since this is my first time buying a car from a dealership I appreciated everything he do to make it a pleasant experience! Will def. be returning when it???s time for a new car!

Audi Brooklyn

Good afternoon Mr. Lavarello, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback on Google Reviews, it was my pleasure to ha...ve assisted you with your vehicle purchasing needs. I am happy to read that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Audi A4! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Richie Bauso Audi Brooklyn

Richie Bauso

Audi Brand Specialist

A7 Prem Plus w/ competition package
    March 2, 2018

I went into the Audi Brooklyn dealership after dropping off my A6 for service. The car was going back in a few weeks, so I wanted everything up to dat...e with service. Having a good idea of what I wanted, considering I was exiting an A6 Prestige I communicated with the manager Mike, (great guy) and explained that I wanted to deal with someone that would be a straight shooter, and not a pressure driven salesman - Mike introduced me to Nick and I am glad he did. Nick immediately tried to accommodate my needs as well as my budget- the process was professional, courteous and no nonsense- hard to say when the stigma on car salesmen is questionable. Nevertheless, the approach from Nick was reflective of the Audi brand. After my test drive I was convinced on the A7- Nick searched high and low and found me a gorgeous Daytona Gray with competition package/cold weather etc., and I was hooked.. I then dealt with Jared the finance manager, also a no nonsense pressure free approach- very smooth process, and I was good to go. So all I can say is thank you, and kudos to Mike, Nick and Jared. Also, a thank you to Alex who helped with the test drive, as well as being readily available to answer a question here and there- Great job guys...

Hello again John R., I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback, it was all of our pleasure to have assisted you with... your vehicle search and purchase. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and we all wish you many happy miles in your new Audi A7! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Mike Chan, General Manager, Audi Brooklyn.

Stranded. 2 Flat Tires.
    February 3, 2018

I hit a pothole on a Brooklyn Street after the last NY snow and got 2 blowouts, front and rear tires on the drivers side. I was able to pull into a l...egal parking spot. My car does not have a spare, and even if it did it wouldn't help. I contacted roadside assistance and waited on hold for 1 hour. Finally I contacted Audi Brooklyn service department and explained my situation. The service manager set up a pickup and drop-off situation for me. The next morning at 9am 2 technicians came and changed the 2 flats with 2 spares they brought with them and took my car into service. They even reminded me that I had Audi Tire Hazard insurance, so the whole thing cost me nothing out of pocket. 2 new tires. Pickup and Drop-off. $0. Wow! Thank You!

Audi Brooklyn

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your kind feedback, it was our pleasure to have assisted you with changing ...out your tire blowouts. I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with the experience in which we provided you with and we all wish you continued luck with your Audi! If you should require further help with anything relating to your car, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Steven Bylis Service Manager Audi Brooklyn

They don't honor appointments
    December 28, 2017

I made an appointment to test drive a car. When I arrived for the test drive, I was told there were a few walk ins so I would need to wait for while. ...I asked what the point in making an appointment was (specially taking off work for it) and was told by a manager "Audi is a hot car". Terrible service.

Overall Experience

Worst buying experience ever!!!!
    November 28, 2017

Purchased 2008 BMW X5 and it has been a total nightmare. $7500 repairs in 3 months. Don???t buy there. The dealership has not made a fair offer to h...elp pay for any of the repairs. Only offer was that wear and tear items and my responsibility. It has been just a complete and total disaster to deal with them. They are not a reputable dealership. It is just bad business practice by them.

Bianca Rocks!!
    October 30, 2017

I went to, Audi Brooklyn, to purchase my vehicle. My sales person, Bianca, was absolutely amazing and understanding. She explained everything to me in... FULL details. I made my purchase and now, I???m one happy Driver!!! Thank you, Bianca! You rock!

Audi Brooklyn

Good afternoon, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it was my pleasure to have assisted you with your vehicle pu...rchasing needs. I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with the experience in which I provided you with and I wish you luck with your new Audi! If you should require further help with anything relating to her car, please feel free to contact me at, (718) 748-3400. Bianca Corporan Audi Brooklyn

665 65th St Brooklyn, NY 11220