Robert Allen Nissan Helena

Average based on 1 reviews
  • 2 nissan's in one year

Bought new 2014 Red Rogue SL from Del B. He was great to work with, very friendly and personable. I got up sold some stuff in the finance area (only thing we didn't need was the extended warranty, but i was able to cancel that later). I rode in the service Van (2012 Quest LE) a few times as some small cosmetic issues with the Rogue were taken care of. I decided i liked the van (i have lots of stuff to carry around for work). Bought the service van. from Del B. I took the extended warranty this time, the manufacturer warranty was to close to done, and lifetime power train doesn't cover it all, the comfort it provides me while the vehicle is "new to me" was worth it. Extremely important selling point for the 2012 Quest for me was the Lifetime power train warranty... with any vehicle under 80k miles they sell (if you do your maintenance). The wife's rogue doesn't need it, but I'm going to Drive the 2012 quest. If you stop in tell Del Arthur said hi :)