Plaza Motor Company

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

great service always
    March 5, 2015

Excellent service with a smile,,,,..the two service writters really care

Great customer service and experience
    April 3, 2013

Overall we are very pleased with Plaza so far. They had some trouble getting our car shipped from the dealer in WI but that's because the dealer didn'...t want to let the car go. Once the dealer let it go Plaza worked to get it here quickly. Plaza also worked out a very good service package on our vehicle. Although we haven't needed any service yet, I expect they will make good on those commitments. Go see Jay, he will take care of you!

Class Act
    November 26, 2012

Plaza treats you like a VIP everytime you visit. The personal sales manager and office environment make the experience so much more than service. I ...feel like the only one who matters. It is a class act from start to finish.

A surprise after several TriStar purchases!
    November 24, 2012

over the years I have purchased or leased several MB. I typically bought at a competitor But Joe S in the service department at Plaza insisted I try ...Varu. No nonsense, BS or overselling. We negotiated, we agreed, we finished the sale. Of course, Jaime, the sales manager oversaw it all and made it happen. Stellar results. I am a dedicated believer in Plaza sales, sorry TriStar. J.Warner

Plaza put the L in luxury
    June 2, 2012

This car purchase was a blessing. I went to look at one car that I saw on line and ended up getting a better car...low milage and impeccably maintaine...d. My salesman, Mr. Altepeter was patient, knowledgeable, and courteous. I'm enjoying driving my "new" to me C320 4MATIC Luxury Sedan. No other car compares to a Mercedes-Benz. I would recommend Plaza Motors to family and friends.

New Car Purchase
    May 11, 2012

I made my 4th purchase of a new car from Plaza Motors, specifically, from Jay Schuessler. Jay gained my confidence and loyalty 10 years ago. He makes ...the purchase of a car a pleasant experience. I have never been pressured to make a decision and have always been accommodated with any request I made. I would definitely recommend Plaza to anyone looking for a car. Thanks, Jay for all your help.

Easiest car we ever bought
    May 1, 2012

One of the best car buying experiences we ever had. Helpful salesman, did everything to make sure we were happy with our purchase. We will be back for... our next car purchase --no doubt about it.

Super Experience
    April 1, 2012

Wow, am I impressed! Everything was so professionally done from start to finish in the car buying process. I knew what I wanted and Plaza delivered. I... did my homework on my trade. Plaza met my expectations on the trade value too! Instead of hearing what "is wrong" with my trade the dealer actually told me I had a nice car! If you want to be treated right from start to finish, go to plaza!

Friendly, no-pressure sales
    December 12, 2011

I went to this dealer for information and a test drive before I decide on which vehicle I'm going to purchse. This was my first stop, so I was not loo...king to buy yet. While I did not purchase a vehicle during my visit, I will definitely be returning in the future to do business with them. The facility is clean, the people are friendly and informative, and the sales person I worked with was very "no-pressure". He knew that people who feel pressured are less likely to buy.

Solstice
    October 20, 2011

Plaza Motors is know for luxury cars. I bought a 2007 Pontiac Solstice from them in September. They gave me the same treatment as they give to someone... who was buying a BMW or Mercedes. I would buy from them again when the time comes.

Plaza Motor Company