Average based on 101 reviews.
  • Happy with my end results

Marlon was a good salesman. Sales manager Tino helped in a lot with the process of getting me into the vehicle I wanted. I can honestly say iam happy with my end results.

• Very well please

Salesmanship was great and I found the car that I want in clean mint condition. I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking for professionalism and great deals in buying a used car.

• Fast Service!

Fast cooperative, competent service. My salesperson Jazmyn was knowlegable about the selection of vehicles and eased my way thru the financing process . I will recommend Cars on route 21 to everyone I know in need of a vehicle.

• Super Great!

My experience was GREAT GREAT SUPER GREAT- Come get with Junior, he makes it happen! Thank you Cars on Route 21

• Confident in my purchase!

Jazmyn was good. I came in thinking I wouldn't be able to walk-out with a vehicle. After leaving here I was confident in my purchase.

• Thank You!

The service was great! Chris was excellent as my salesperson. I definitely going to recommend Cars on Route 21 to all my friends who need vehicles.

• Service Excellent!

Cars on Route 21 don't need to do anything to improve ,the service was excellent. I appreciate how Jazmyn took good care of me. Cars on Route 21 staff did a good job.

• Very Knowledgeable!

My saleswoman Jazmyn was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great customer service!

• Thank you Cars on Route 21!

My salesperson Reggie was very informative and helpful. I have no complaints about Cars on Route 21.

• Great Experience

Reggie was my salesperson and he really made the experience all around got i saw and got the car that i wanted for a great deal. I will definitely will be going back and recommending people there. Thank you cars on Route 21 for everything