Southwest Kia of Mesquite

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 763 reviews

763 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Southwest Kia of Mesquite from DealerRater.com

• August 14, 2012

I worked with LyNell Richardson and the fInance manager Giovanni. We drove over an hour to look at this vehicle. LyNell was kind enough to check the v...ehicle out for smells and stains inside before we made the drive. She was professional and quick and delivered as promised. Giovanni was also a pleasure. Very laid back and easy to work with. We went to over 8 dealerships and were happy overall with our experience here. Pricing was very fair and they even have great music on the overhead ! We love our Nissan Sentra !

June 13, 2018

I called kia about a problem i was having with my kia cadenza, i talked with craig green, and took care of the problem. i have no issues with my care... as of now, i like the way it was addressed, mr green was quite professional.and i appreciate that. THANKS

June 5, 2018

Let me share my dissatisfaction with the finance department and management of the mesquite Southwest Kia. To be fair, I was pleased with the sales sta...ff and Jerry. The only issue with him is that he could have done more to help my satisfaction. The finance department totally did not understand the deal that was agreed upon. I was purchasing a certified pre-owned and had negotiated a fair price of the car. Finance changed the pre-owned part to be 2 year waste for a theft deterant system and supposedly I am supposed to have 3 years of routine maintenance covered. I have sent emails to the sales manager as well as the general manager with no response from either party to clarify what coverage I have outside of the remaining factory warranty.

June 5, 2018

I was in and out in less than an hour. Heather is the "BEST"! I have two cars and take both of them here in Mesquite.

June 1, 2018

Oil change/recall... the team did a great job. I was informed about the service and the work was completed in a timely fashion!!! Great job Guys!!!!

May 24, 2018

The sales individuals are very top notch at Southwest Kia in Mesquite! When I walked towards the entrance of the dealer, a sales individual greeted me... and asked if I could help. Overall, I really liked the feel of this place. It was not like the typical dealer: commission-driven salesmen who simply want to sell you a care and don't really care about you. Rather, the SALES individuals were your friend and wanted to help you every step of the way. However, the FINANCE department was your typical run-of-the-mill department you would expect at a dealer. The finance representative just kind of stared at his computer and was not as friendly or as interested as the sales representative. He was quick in his work and wasn't clear with what he was doing. After such a great experience with the sales individual, it was quite a disappointment to deal with this department. Overall a great place, but be on your toes during the finance process!

May 17, 2018

Very welcoming staff Eager to help you find what your looking for As soon as you walk in they greet you and find a salesman right away to assist you ... My experience was great and I had a great salesman he was determined to get me out of my 2013 Honda Civic into a 2018 Kia Forte. He was quick and very attentive. He asked me what kind of car I was interested in and I told him I liked the Kia Forte. He asked me if I did get approved did I like that one on the showroom floor and if i did would I like that one and I said yes. He did everything he could to make sure I walked away with it and I did and I love every minute of it. Thanks Southwest Kia of Mesquite for helping me get the car I always wanted!

May 15, 2018

Jerry Tonubbee help me out so much by getting me a great deal on my new 2018 Kia Soul! Staff was amazing! I recommend Southwest Kia in Mesquite to buy... your next car. Ask for Jerry!

May 7, 2018

The best and friendliest service I???ve ever received, Craig is a great guy, who gets the job done. I will definitely recommend. Thanks Man

May 4, 2018

I went in thinking they was going to be like all the other car lots i went to. They was different not only did i get approve for a 2018 kia forte but ...i got approve for two of them. They really blessed me and my family that day