Walser Nissan Coon Rapids

77 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 18, 2019

The sales representative , Garrett , was amazing he answered all our questions clearly, gave us best options and clarify all our doubts. I will definitely... recommend this dealer to anyone

October 16, 2019

The sales representative, Doc was very helpful and went the extra mile for us- thanks Doc! The vehicle was very well maintained and we are very happy with... it

• April 1, 2012

The overall experience was fantastic. Met all our needs and provided professional service. No pressure sales; which my wife enjoyed. Would recommend checking... them out. Oh, by the way, our Nissan Versa is getting more than 40 mpg!!!!! Yahoo!

October 14, 2019

I wasn’t originally in the market for a new car, but after getting rear ended resulting in my car being totaled out, I found myself in sudden need. My... goal was to find something used with low miles, but the guys at CRN made me an offer I really couldn’t refuse. Everything ended up costing a little more in the end (due to tax, title, license, etc) and I do wish the guys had been a little more upfront about that cost in the sticker price earlier. However, if you go in knowing that the price on the sticker doesn’t include that, you’ll have a smoother time. All in all, great place to do business. No pressure, friendly, and easy to work with. I do feel they wanted to get me in the best car for me, whether it came from their dealership or not.

October 7, 2019

Our first encounter at this dealership! Honestly I am a chevy girl but EVERYONE was friendly. No bad vibes or pressure to buy. It felt comfy! Free popcorn... even! Clean place! Even the bathrooms! Quite all the way around. Even the shop was clean. As we sat waiting on financial stuff jenae was the best. Friendly happy, joking. Went over all the videos, paperwork, over my new ROGUE. Answered all my questions. Offered drinks and snacks. Very educated on her job. She seems happy and excited to work for Nissan. Carl test drove the titan and my Malibu. Happy, joking, made me feel comfy and no pressure. He worked hard for me. Jenae also worked closely with my insurance company. I would recommend both my salespersons and managers and this nissan dealership. 5 stars!

October 7, 2019

Good job with customer service and with the end product. I was not happy with the car I had bought here in 2016 as it was costing me with repairs on that... vehicle. I am happy with what I left with, which is a 2019 Murano. I am recommending the dealership to others I know. Krissy Johnson and Lyle Sather are an awesome team!

September 27, 2019

Carl Haider stayed around 2 hrs after closing to complete sale and give us a vehicle. Intention was to buy Murano SL but after we’ve been told that Murano... Platinum is $1,600 more, we decided to buy Platinum. This is second car that we bought from this dealership.

September 25, 2019

Our salesperson, Kyle Sather, provided us with excellent information. Helpful, pleasant, and well informed, I plan to recommend him to family and friends... who may be thinking of buying a Nissan. This is our 3rd Rogue and appreciate the performance of each of the vehicles as it has steadily improved.

September 25, 2019

Loved the process, customer service and inventory and range of options available. Jayde Warren answered all of my questions and did not pressure me to... purchase. Very professional.

September 23, 2019

Gusting helped me find exactly what I came in for: a Sentra. He listened to my situation and needs and didn’t try to sell me on anything outside my stated... interests. I was able to lease exactly the vehicle I wanted.