Superior Auto Care

Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(585) 670-6776 (585) 670-6776

Piece of Cake

Very nice and easy to deal with everyone at the dealership. followed thru on everything, did dmv work for me and had car detailed when i picked it up. Thank you for everything.

My 05 Camry

Got a nice deal on a used Camry. Nice service and process was smooth. Thank you bob and mike for everything you did to make this purchase easy.

Friendly Service

Everyone was very helpful. They had a list of items to fix and they repaired everything in a timely manner. Very professional and great customer service.

Great place to buy a car .. great people

If you have any problems they take care of you .. Great customer service . Would go back for another car. Excellent staff ....... highly recommend

very helpful

they were very helpful. the whole process was smooth from beginnning to end. thank yiou very much for the good service and fair price.. Bill

4.3

Overall Experience was Great

Overall experience was great, although the car was not detailed as promised when i came to pick up the vehicle. I would buy here again in the future.

great deal and great service

found my car at superior and they made it easy and fun through the whole process. thanks gor the great deal and service. i will be back for my next car.

Bought 05 f150 stx

Very happy called them on a Monday letting them know I was interested in there 05 f150 went and looked at it Tuesday and was driving off in the truck on Thursday. Friendly kind hard working people. thank u superior auto for making my truck shopping a breeze.

2.3

Epic Fail bought a car somewhere else

the dealer could not have moved slower I called them and let them know which vehicle I was interested in then went and test drove it then a week and a half later they hadn't even started the credit check. I feel you have the time to deal with them. at be you'll ha email better luck went to another dealer and got a car same day

I got my first truck from them when they were on 104 had it. 6 years with no problems.came time for upgrade I shopped around got the runaround from other places......I went back to Superior and the very next day I was in my avalanche.hassle free.thank you all that work there.when time for another upgrade Superior will be my only stop p.s. my son will buy his first car there