Call This Dealer

Used

• Most Satisfied Customer

After so many shopping around, I was referred to Superior Auto by my in-law. I was looking for more than just a car, I was looking for peace of mind ......I got even more at Superior Auto. I confidently recommend Superior Auto to all, whether you are a first time buyer or a veteran. The courteousness and support I received during the buying process and even after I had driven my Lincoln off the lot was priceless ...so priceless I had to say "Thank You Mike"

AAhhh Thanks Ore...You look great in that Lincoln too! Call any time with any concerns or just to say Hello. And tell you in-law we said Thank You als...o. Have a great drive!

• great deal and great service

found my car at superior and they made it easy and fun through the whole process. thanks gor the great deal and service. i will be back for my next ca...r.

• Bought 05 f150 stx

Very happy called them on a Monday letting them know I was interested in there 05 f150 went and looked at it Tuesday and was driving off in the truck ...on Thursday. Friendly kind hard working people. thank u superior auto for making my truck shopping a breeze.

• Epic Fail bought a car somewhere else

the dealer could not have moved slower I called them and let them know which vehicle I was interested in then went and test drove it then a week and a... half later they hadn't even started the credit check. I feel you have the time to deal with them. at be you'll ha email better luck went to another dealer and got a car same day

I got my first truck from them when they were on 104 had it. 6 years with no problems.came time for upgrade I shopped around got the runaround from ot...her places......I went back to Superior and the very next day I was in my avalanche.hassle free.thank you all that work there.when time for another upgrade Superior will be my only stop p.s. my son will buy his first car there

• Pleasure working with Bob

Found a nice 09 Charger at Superior and when i met with Bob to go over everything he was very professional, knew everything that had to be done, helpe...d me with my financing and made sure the car was 100% when i picked it up... Thank you for everything....

Markia, it was very nice working with you too. don't forget to call for any service related issues you may have or to just get an oil change. I'm glad... your happy with your purchase of the 09 Charger. Drive safe!

• Love my Equinox

As a customer i must say that both my wife and i were very satisfied with the services.. Accuracy, patience, polite, professional and kind.. We can se...e ourselves coming back in the future... Thank you Mike and Bob.. God Bless You!

Thanks you two. Glad we could help. Make sure you call for an appointment with all your service related concerns, even oil change maintenance. Enjoy y...our Equinox and happy driving! Bob and Mike B.

• Great Experience

Great Experience. Would recommend you give Superior a opportunity next time you want to buy a car. Good service, nice cars and were able to help me wi...th financing....

Thanks Sterling.The 2005 Cadillac that you bought is a very nice car with relatively low miles these days. You did get great financing which included ...an extended warranty also. So remember if you have any concern, call Linda for an appointment. Happy driving and be safe out there! Bob B.

• Sweet Car

Simple, fair, and a great value... My Altima is a sweet car.. Thanks guys...

Thank you Jessica. Jessica traded in a vehicle and didn't have to put any money down for her new vehicle. She bought a fuel efficient car for her driv...es from Brockport. Great job Jessica. Sincerely Mike B.

• Best Buying Experience

Best car buying experience of my life. No one was pushy. Very helpful and knowledgable.

Thank you Karen. I know you will enjoy driving your new Grand Prix too. Don't forget, call for any mechanical services you may need also. Enjoy!!!Mike... B.

Superior Auto Care