Superior Auto Care

53 reviews

April 18, 2012

Mike was upfront about brakes on this used car. When a test drive confirmed that they were pulsating, he offered to replace them as part of the sale. All... the paperwork was ready quickly and the buying process was easy and painless. Great value for the dollar. I highly recommend doing business with this dealer. And let's not forget Buzz the dog, who maintains order in the office.

Buzz is the Man! Thank You for letting us provide you with a quality vehicle that you felt comfortable with for you daughter. If you ever need further... service, don't hesitate to call me and make an appointment. Hope to see you in the near future for all your car needs. Mike B.

November 10, 2011

It was my first time buying from this dealer and I recomend it to every one.

Thank you Leila. It was a pleasure doing business with you too. And remember if you every need service, call me for an appointment and we'll take care... of you. Thanks again. Linda

July 13, 2011

Excellent service. This was my second vehicle purchase from Superior. I received friendly and professional service from sales and receptionist. I would... recommend this dealership to anyone. COME SEE FOR YOURSELF...

Thank you Janice, and remember if you refer a friend or relative, and we get them financed, you'll receive a free gift card. Thanks again, and we look... forward to servicing your needs. Mike B.