4.4
  • 2006 Yukon

We bought a 2006 Yukon. The people were great. Wonderful service. We love our Yukon.

• 2009 Volkswagen Jetta

Great experience overall. They sold me the same 3year extended warranty that a dealership up the street wanted $1000 more for! And they have a $200 Referral program!

• 2002 Audi A6

I looked at all the lots around the Lancaster area for a car. Auto Outlet was the only Carfax Certified lot that offered a 3month/3000 mile warranty that also had numerous good reviews. It was a no brainer.

• 2004 Dodge Durango SLT

Best experience buying a car yet. Very easy going enviornment and extremely satisfied with my purchase.

• 2003 Beetle GLS

Nothing but good things to say about the experience. Very friendly, easy going and not pushy at all.

• 2003 Beetle GLS

• 2004 Expedition

Fantastic Experience! I would definitely recommend! -Erica

Fantastic Experience! I would definitely recommend! -Erica

• Great people.

They were friendly, very helpful and I believe honest even when I said we were just looking.

• My car included a 3month/3000 mile warranty!!

A lot right down the street tried to sell me an extended warranty on a 170k mile on a Hyundai for $3500 extra. I just didn't feel comfortable. I was driving past the Auto Outlet and their cars just stood out. They appeared so much cleaner. I bought a 2006 Hyundai at just $300 under the asking price and it included a 3month/3000 mile limited warranty. It's clear where I'll be shopping again!

• By far the cleanest used cars I've seen in Salem

After going to 5 different lots on Lancaster I came upon the Auto Outlet. There cars were so much cleaner and well kept. It was clear that they take more pride in the cars they sell then the other lots I'd been to. The salesman actually said, "I don't feel comfortable shoving you into something you don't want or aren't sure about. Lets find something you can see yourself in for the next 5-10 years". I was shocked and I will definiitely return.