Average based on 73 reviews.
  • Excellent Dealer, Got us off our LamberFeeties

We came to ak without any transport and they were able to have us a vehicle, not only was it in our price range, but in outstanding condition. Every person was extremely helpful and understanding. We even brought our infant daughter with us and we were in and out within 90 mins.

• Satisfied Customer

Great customer service. Tito was honest, upfront, and took care of us. My daughter is very happy with her first vehicle.

• First time customer review

We came to the dealership with specific price range and style and Donnie only showed us what we asked for. We were given all options of what we wanted.

• I love my Toyota corolla. They were friendly and

I had great customer service. They worked with us when no one else would. We got a super car and a great deal.

• Good Deals

Tito was very helpful finding what I was looking for

Tito was very helpful finding what I was looking for

• great service

i bought a car from them a year ago and my sales person was tito and he is such a professional guy ..i will be going there for my next car

• Good First-Time Buyer Dealership

Everyone I encountered at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. My dealer's name was Tito and he worked with me for a period of about 3-4 weeks to get me in a good car. Great guy! Eventually he showed me a blue, 2005 Jeep Liberty that I now absolutely love I would recommend them to any potential first-time car buyers.

• great service

Got a truck from here last week, salesman Tito was great. Answered all our question and just felt the whole process was fast and hassle free. Lots of great options and we were more then happy with what the vehicle we got. Check em out

• Toby is awesome.

I've bought 5 cars from Toby and RWB. Alway get what I want for a great price. Great experience. I have recommended many friends to Toby and RWB

• Awesome place to shop for a great car!

Had been searching for weeks all over town for a car with great miles, affordable, and safe for my daughters graduation present. We finally turned into red white and blue auto, and was presently surprised at the inventory. Salesman Donnie, was awesome!! Let us browse with no pressure he answered some questions and concerns that we had, and the best part was we took the car for a test drive with no rush to buy or get back. We talked it over for a day and went back to make an offer and felt that we got a great deal on a great car. Thanks Donnie. Alofa Norm