• Excellent Dealer, Got us off our LamberFeeties

We came to ak without any transport and they were able to have us a vehicle, not only was it in our price range, but in outstanding condition. Every person was extremely helpful and understanding. We even brought our infant daughter with us and we were in and out within 90 mins.

• Thanks RWB Auto

I have been looking for a used SUV for awhile and have had poor customer service with other used car lots in town. Not so with Red White and Blue Auto Sales. They were friendly, helpful and most of all Toby followed through on what he said he would do. I found an SUV that I like, it drives well and was with in my low budget. Thanks to Toby for his great service, I was able to drive off their lot with a new, to me, SUV.

• hAPPY SUBARU OWNER

As we all know shopping for a pre-owned vehicle can be a time consuming process, which causes a lot of stress and anxiety. If you would like to avoid these cons and go for the pros, talk to Donny at Red White and Blue where they have great cars, prices, and customer service.

• Satisfied Customer

Great customer service. Tito was honest, upfront, and took care of us. My daughter is very happy with her first vehicle.

• First time customer review

We came to the dealership with specific price range and style and Donnie only showed us what we asked for. We were given all options of what we wanted.

• I love my Toyota corolla. They were friendly and

I had great customer service. They worked with us when no one else would. We got a super car and a great deal.

• Good Deals

Tito was very helpful finding what I was looking for

Tito was very helpful finding what I was looking for

• great service

i bought a car from them a year ago and my sales person was tito and he is such a professional guy ..i will be going there for my next car

• Good First-Time Buyer Dealership

Everyone I encountered at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. My dealer's name was Tito and he worked with me for a period of about 3-4 weeks to get me in a good car. Great guy! Eventually he showed me a blue, 2005 Jeep Liberty that I now absolutely love I would recommend them to any potential first-time car buyers.

• great service

Got a truck from here last week, salesman Tito was great. Answered all our question and just felt the whole process was fast and hassle free. Lots of great options and we were more then happy with what the vehicle we got. Check em out