Red White and Blue

Saturday 10:00am–8:00pm 10:00am–8:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–7:00pm 11:00am–7:00pm
(907) 331-0618 (907) 331-0618

We love our truck!

We drove from the valley after talking to many dealers......totally great experience! No pressure or fast talk. We left with a quality truck and I won’t dread buying a vehicle ever again! Thanks Donnie you Rock!

Awesome

Looking throughout anchorage and other dealerships this place was human very welcoming to true Alaskans. Donnie was helpful and supportive along with his coworkers. This ride used but drives brand new. Thanks Donnie.

Awesome Experience!

Donnie at RWB was very helpful and went above and beyond helping me acquire my new car. The entire experience was a joy from start to finish! He was patient with me as I went through the decision process and made sure I got the best possible fit and safest car for me and my kiddos! Thanks Donnie and Red White and Blue!

Bought an awesome used vehicle!

Donnie was hands down the best vehicle salesman my wife and I have worked with. And I use the term "salesman" lightly because the interaction felt more like we were talking to a friend. At no point did we feel pressured and he worked with our unique situation and found us a vehicle that was within our price range and fit our lifestyle. We would both recommend him and RWB Auto to anyone in the area looking for a quality vehicle from quality people.

2011 Chevy Equinox

Purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox last week. So far very happy with the car. I'm pleased with the service I received at the dealership. Thanks

Donnie and the crew

Donnie thanks so much bro your one of oldest and best friends and I love ya brother and my wife and myself appreciate your time and effort to help us get a wonderful cary wife loves it Let's shoot some pool sometime.

4.5

Bought a Chevy impala

Donny was great to me and helped my get my first car absolutely great guy loved how he came with a pretty casual approach and didn’t come with that typical car salesman feel overall great experience

I had a great buying experience when I was looking Toby was a great and willing to work with me while I was on the slope. He has great customer service skills. He is overall a great person willing to do anything to help his customer I will recommend this dealership to any person.

Great customer service

Great customer service from all staff, Donnie helped me in my situation and I was able to leave with a car that works for me!

Loving my 2011 Dodge Durango! No pressure to buy!

Toby Smart handled every part of the deal with professionalism. I feel so much safer on the road in my 2011 Dodge Durango. It was so clean and road worthy. We drove the Anchorage, Glenallen, Fairbanks, Anchorage Loop immediately the next day. Now, my family can ride in comfort and safety while styling!