Red White and Blue

97 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 5, 2017

Thank you Toby for ensuring my family has a safe and dependable vehicle. You guys are awesome! God bless.

October 16, 2018

Toby is great! Great service, price, and help! This is our 3rd vehicle (2 Explorers and a 1500 Silverado) from Red White and Blue and we are very satisfied... with the product, selection, and service! Going from finding the vehicle we are looking for to driving it off the lot took no time at all! Thank you Red White and Blue and Thank you Toby! We will be back!

October 5, 2018

Donnie & Toby treated me very well! Was quick and efficient. I definitely would recommend them, they will get you into something quick, they were ... awesome!

October 4, 2018

Toby is a really good salesman. This was a very pleasant experience. I absolutely love my new truck.!! Toby went above and beyond to accommodate us.

September 12, 2018

Gentleman almost ignored me if I hadn't walked up to him. He asked me what I was looking for, pointed to a few cars and walked away. I didn't... feel welcome there and thought it was a waste of my time. I'm not going to go looking for him for answers, I would like for someone to at least be nearby to answer questions if one should arise. I was very disappointed. I had cash in hand ready to purchase if necessary. Too bad, they will not get my business.

September 7, 2018

Service was fast for approval we love are new truck thanks donnie lane Atkinson even give free gas wow thay work fast to get you in what you need

August 30, 2018

One word: Outstanding! Donny and his crew were extremely honest helped us with a really good vehicle. We had been dealing with another dealership and they... sold us a clunker that wouldn't even run, and it all started with the "Check Engine Light." CEL's are usually not that hard to deal with, but that one from the other dealership was. When the wife and I were test driving our vehicle, we both saw the CEL on this vehicle and we were both wary, but we knew we needed a vehicle. Without us telling anything to Donny, he said, "I noticed the check engine light was on that vehicle. We don't sell vehicles in that condition." He wanted us to bring it in to get it fixed. Wife and I were both shocked! I truly wish there were more car dealerships like RWB! I think we were in there for one hour. At other dealerships, car-buying is an all day affair. Thank goodness for Red, White, and Blue. We will be coming back for more vehicles from them! Thank you Donny!

June 13, 2018

We had a fast easy transaction. My daughter loved her first car. Toby was real about what was in our price range. Got a inspection and carfax report.... Transaction was so fast.

June 12, 2018

I have been to Red White Blue Auto sells two times previously and bought great vehicles from them every time. So when i wanted something smaller i went... back to the person i trust the most there. Donnie!!!! This is my third time buying from them and Donnie is so amazing. No pressure and lets me tell him what i am looking for and what i want. And he always helps find something in my price range. Test drove a awesome car only for Donnie to come back and tell me no because the engine needed repairs. THAT'S RIGHT HE TOLD ME IT WAS BAD! AND WOULDN'T SELL IT TO ME!!! We found a better SUV with low miles and no issues, it was so good to know that Donnie was taking car of me and that he would not sell me anything that wasn't safe. I am very thankful for all Donnie does and will continue to buy from him!!!!!!

May 20, 2018

was in the market for a second car but a used one. was thinking about a crossover but saw 2008 nitro rt 2wd which would fit my needs. worked with Donnie... about 3 weeks ago.