Meyer Automotive Inc.

• I don't shop anywhere else

I have been buying from Meyer ever since they came to Seward. I trust these guys and I don't see any reason to shop anywhere else. Management, sales & service- trustworthy people in all aspects.

• Professional

Quick response to my inquiry. Nice follow up. Unfortunately I did not buy from there this time; but will definitely talk with them in the future.

• Great experience

We came a considerable distance to look at a car at this dealership. The salesman, "Billy" (Billy Snell), that we had talked to on the phone was out the door to greet us before we even stopped our car. He had three cars ready at the curb for us to test drive. The selection of the type of used vehicle we wanted was super in quantity, mileage, and pricing. They were especially helpful in getting the financing set up and transfer made with our local bank. Thanks for a great experience!

• Good Experience

Purchased passenger van from them. Was treated right, no bull!

Purchased passenger van from them. Was treated right, no bull!

• Easy to deal with from sales to service

We have purchased two F150 from them in the past 3 months.

We have purchased two F150 from them in the past 3 months.

• 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500

I found several truck on Cars.com. Meyer's was one of few that contacted me within a hour. I was given the salesman email and cell phone to text with. The salesman was available on my schedule to see and test drive the car. The buying process was very smooth. The salesman was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all the user and technical questions about the truck.

• Not recommended

I bought a 2006 Impala from there. The salesman was very pushy and rude. I will not go there again.

• Great Dealership, Great People!!!!

I bought a 2007 Yukon from Meyer Automotive and I loved the no hassle and no pressure. They were a pleasure to do business with.

Thanks. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience here!!!

Thanks. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience here!!!