Meyer Automotive Inc.

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 17, 2017

Quick response to my inquiry. Nice follow up. Unfortunately I did not buy from there this time; but will definitely talk with them in the future.

May 3, 2018

We were so touched by the time, patience, knowledge and incredible kindness Carlos showed us. Thank you carlos. You are special. We love the truck s...o much and appreciate all the staff making our buying experience great. We will definitely pass along your great service. Thank you so much. Joan and Jerry Reiser

February 20, 2018

I don't think I could come up with a single thing with which I was not pleased. The dealership in Lincoln has only been operational for a month; but ...they will do well in this city if the customer service remains the same as what they gave to me!

December 9, 2017

I purchased a 2016 vehicle from Meyer Automotive. After the sale was complete I found out there was no keyfob or second key with the vehicle. In all... the years I have purchased a vehicle there has always been a second key and any newer model always came with a keyfob. For this particular model a keyfob is needed to unlock or the alarm will sound if you use only the key. I tried discussing this with my salesperson and with the person I was told was in charge and they refused to help resolve the issue. They either knew it did not have a keyfob and deliberately withheld this information during the negotiation or did not know enough about the vehicle they were selling. Either one should be unacceptable from a dealer. They claim "no bull" but that is exactly what you get. Any person buying a vehicle would have a reasonable expectation to receive a second key and keyfob for models that require it. I will never work with this organization again and recommend that no one else does either. Complete disregard for the customers best interest. They then wanted to charge me over $150 and make me drive back to them (over 75 miles) for a $50 fob that took less than 5 minutes for a local locksmith to program. Eventually they agreed to send me a second key and two fobs with a voucher to have them programmed for $50. Regardless it was not a good experience and highly doubtful one they have learned from. I fully see them doing the same thing in the future. I was also informed after purchase that the vehicle may have been a repo meaning they more than likely got it through auction and made a lot of money on it yet wanted to hassle me for the keyfob issue. I also asked to speak with the owner on three separate occasions and was never allowed that opportunity. Meaning either the owner condones this type of behavior or is oblivious to it and neither of those are acceptable as well. I have grown to hate even looking at my vehicle because it reminds me of this experience and hope to sell it as soon as possible.

December 9, 2015

We came a considerable distance to look at a car at this dealership. The salesman, "Billy" (Billy Snell), that we had talked to on the phone was out t...he door to greet us before we even stopped our car. He had three cars ready at the curb for us to test drive. The selection of the type of used vehicle we wanted was super in quantity, mileage, and pricing. They were especially helpful in getting the financing set up and transfer made with our local bank. Thanks for a great experience!

July 13, 2015

Purchased passenger van from them. Was treated right, no bull!

June 10, 2015

I have been buying from Meyer ever since they came to Seward. I trust these guys and I don't see any reason to shop anywhere else. Management, sales &... service- trustworthy people in all aspects.

June 3, 2015

We have purchased two F150 from them in the past 3 months.

October 2, 2014

I found several truck on Cars.com. Meyer's was one of few that contacted me within a hour. I was given the salesman email and cell phone to text with.... The salesman was available on my schedule to see and test drive the car. The buying process was very smooth. The salesman was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all the user and technical questions about the truck.

December 19, 2012

I bought a 2006 Impala from there. The salesman was very pushy and rude. I will not go there again.

Meyer Automotive Inc.