DARCARS Westside Pre-Owned

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Top Notch Customer Experience!!!
    May 22, 2015

I can't speak highly enough of Ben Mitts, Sales/Finance Manager - I called his personal cell (referred by a friend) and told him my daughter and I wer...e interested in coming in to test drive a vehicle we saw on line. He advised me they had to close a little early as the a/c went out and the building was steamy. But, I could come first thing in the morning when it was cooler. I explained that I would be at work and my daughter was headed out of town for the long holiday weekend. I thanked him and told him we'd just check back next week. He insisted on meeting us there in an hour - I told him it was ok, I did not want him to do that. His exact words were "I need to do what others won't to provide great customer service". So, he met us there an hour later and we closed the deal that night. He single handedly worked the entire transacation and far surpassed out expectations. We are THRILLED and highly recommend him and this establishment. Thanks Ben - you've earned repeat business :)

Best dealership ever
    March 24, 2018

Me and my wife went in today looking for a truck and had something in mind and the salesman Zach showed me what I was looking for and let me test driv...e It to see how I liked it before we talked about anything else very nice guy and was hassle free and Ben in finance got me in the truck of my dreams with no money down and payments that I could afford hands down one of the best car buying experience ever thanks alot guys!

Superb Service
    March 24, 2018

GM, Ben Mitts, and his sales and finance staff went above and beyond to get my not so easy deal together. They were helpful, knowledgeable and kind. T...hey never satisfied Buyerpressured me, and really looked out for my best interest!

Wonderful experience
    March 5, 2018

Very nice and explained everything! Got me out in the car i wanted. They were very helpful and put everthing in black and white. Thanks!

Completely Hassle free and very nice
    February 15, 2018

Very hassle free and easy to work with. They make the process of purchasing a car quick and easy. You will not find better prices and when we pay thi...s car off you can bet we are going to trade our other car in and buy our next one from them as well!!! Thanks so much.

Transparent, Flexible, Fair
    February 3, 2018

I was referred to Ben Mitts and his dealership by another dealer in town. I had some negative equity in a 2012 And wanted to get out of it. Several ...dealerships would not meet me at my price point so I walked away deciding I would stay in my car another year. Ben Mitts called and I explained the details to him. He said he was sure he could find something that worked for me. He showed me a 2016 Sonata, under 50,000 miles and was able to meet me at the price I needed. He and Zach walked me through the whole process, showed me all the numbers, the car fax, and restored my faith in auto dealers! There was no pressure to buy more than I could afford, and the entire transaction was quick and professional. I will certainly buy here again a recommend Ben to anyone looking for a newer model used car. Thank you so much guys!!

Great Help!
    November 11, 2017

Very Helpful! Was able to get me into an affordable ride!

Wonderful! Congratulations!

Great!
    November 11, 2017

Very helpful! Was able to get me into an affordable ride!

Thank you Michael!!

Excellent service
    October 24, 2017

Excellent customer service Spoke with Ben Mitts about car and other issues and he found a way to work with me and get me in something good condition A...nd reasonable prices

We are so happy our team was able to help. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Excellent!
    August 4, 2017

As shopping for cars with my father for the first time, we had excellent service. We could not be happier with our purchase! Thank you Mr. Steve and M...r. Ben!

Congratulations Alexis! We are so happy to help. Enjoy!

DARCARS Westside Pre-Owned