4.5
  • Great service

Ken was great! I was on time restraints and he made sure the care was done in time. He also checked to make sure they had time to do the car wash! Very pleasant experience!

• Jim Trenary Cheverolet

My deal on a new car started on the internet looking at cars.com. Then Kyle Greer called me from Jim Trenary chevy when i inquired about one new corvette. I told him what i was looking for, what i was willing to pay and how much i wanted for my tradein. I sent pictures of my trade in and we negotiated with a couple of phone calls that ended up within 1000$ of my original offer. I picked up my new vette 2 days later. The purchase process went smooth a no surprises. Everyone at the dealership was professional and a pleasure to deal with.

• First class service and experience buying used car

got a quick response to internet inquiry followed by easy texting and phone call exchange. salesperson (Justin) was great and easy to work with. bought the car and paid the asking price because it was below market value. very happy. fyi, I have purchased about ten cars in the past ten years. trust me, this was a very positive experience.

• Didn't buy but a nice visit

We had previously purchased a car from Leta Honda and have been to the dealership before. This was my first time looking for a car here. Cortez, the sales person I spoke with was very nice and completely professional. The car I was interested in was no longer available, but he did have some other cars for me to look at. The car available was not for me. But I would certainly look at Leta again.

• Bad repair department

I received a recall letter from GM describing an exact problem I have been having with my car. I took it in and they charged me $100 to tell me the problem in the recall was not what is causing my issue. The service reps were very rude when I tried talking to them about it. They have lost a frequent customer.

• Service

The service staff from the techs to the advisers and the porters they are all perfect . Eric Cargill is pretty good to

• Great service

No surprises, top notch service done right. Always done quickly with everything they have done. Free car wash, also nice facility to wait in for them to be done

• marty aldrich.

i was given a reasonble quote price , on getting our 2008 chevrolet cobalt repaired, and the service writer , named ted was very nice , and respectful to me , they fixed our car perfectly, and i am totally pleased with everything, "thank you everyone at jim trenary for making another happy day for us.

• Getting my truck serviced.

When I take my truck in to get serviced staff is courteous and kind and always do a great job. Easy in an easy out.Getting my truck serviced.

• Great fast service

Friendly staff. And nice waiting room. Very clean dealership this is the 2nd car I've bought here. I plan to come back for my 3rd in the next year.