Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 27, 2013

From start to finish this was an excellent experience. First time buying a Ford and with all the great help and wonderful customer service I will be back.... Thanks very much to Lisa Walker, Chris Mcgregor,Claudia Willet and Lani Harman. You all were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable it was a pleasure purchasing my Ford Escape and you will see me again. THANKYOU!!!!!!

The Ted Britt team were pleased to assist you in the purchase of your new Ford Escape! Enjoy your new vehicle!

March 24, 2013

We had a excellent buying experience from start to finish. We did not feel hassled or pressured at all. Salesman Mike Asay did a fantastic job walking... us through different models and options. He answered all our questions and then worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted at a great price.

Mike and the Ted Britt team were happy to assist you in the purchase of your new vehicle! Thank you for leaving a review of your positive buying exper...ience!

March 21, 2013

Absolute seamless process. The "no haggling" was very much appreciated. Loved the royalty treatment and will definitely be contacting this dealer for future... needs!

Thank you for leaving feedback of your positive buying experience!

March 9, 2013

If you are looking online at a vehicle just know that the price will be Thousands more than the "VIP" price. They use rebates that as (they said) are not... "compatible" and there isn't "freight" included which is funny because Freight is included on every window sticker. If this is what it takes to sell cars and get people in the door then maybe they have a problem. This isn't the 90's ! All customers want is an honest dealer with an honest price

March 7, 2013

OMG! What an awesome experience trading and buying at Ted Brit! I have bought cars from other dealers before, but this experience was overall the best... ever. My salesman Mr. Mike was extremely friendly/ knowledgeable of the business and cars. He exceeded my expectation as a dealer. Most places I have bought cars from dealers are extremely and aggressive and rude to customers. This wasn't the case here at Ted Brit. Everything was pleasant when we walked in the door and the facility was very nice. The used car sales manger Mr. Dario also rock! These guys are genuinely great sales representatives and truly put customers first. Everything was a breeze including the final paperwork in finance, everything went In a well timely fashion. my man Joey was the bomb. Com ! After me and my wife had a great experience with the best sales reps ever Mike and manger Dario. Doing the paper work with Joey was such a breeze! Most finance officers I have encounter are aggressive and try to get customers to add on additional services, but this guy was ever so pleasant! Awesome people! experience truly makes a customer feel wanted and we matter! I've just found my life long dealership! Ted Brit ford Lincoln comes highly recommended

We are happy that you had a positive buying experience! The staff of Ted Britt enjoyed working with you and your wife! Enjoy your new vehicle!

December 17, 2012

I recently flew to Va from Tx to buy a new car since the price was cheaper all together with travelling expenses. Herman made the deal quick and easy and... also beat out the other dealers in NOVA area. Good experience altogether.

November 13, 2012

A very professional dealership to work with. Everthing went smooth and all my questions were answered by the entire staff from sales to finance. Kudos... to my salesperson Herman for making it a smooth and easy transaction.

November 5, 2012

Purchased the new 2013 Ford Fusion SE this past weekend from Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly. They were phenomenal. Everyone in the facility was very warm... and inviting. I felt valued and did not feel like I was pressured at all. The salesman that I dealt with directly was Herman Pareja. He was fantastic and I HIGHLY suggest you ask for him if you are considering a new Ford. He made the whole experience painless. He showed me multiple Fusions, and went over all of the packages to ensure I felt confident in deciding on options. We even looked at over 1500 dealerships on the east coast, just to find the exact Fusion I wanted! I highly recommend them!

October 14, 2012

Herman is the man! I purchase vehicles for our company and personally. Herman is THE salesman to purchase from. When it comes to service ask for Susan... Bushey! She is professional and has great communication skills. Stick with Susan and Herman and you will not be dissapointed.

March 30, 2012

I purchased my last car from them about 3 months ago. Great service. Never any issues. Excellent price given.