Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

180 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2019

I'd like to say a big thanks to John Clampitt for a very interesting trip in Lincoln Navigator. I got a lot of useful information about this car and now... think about buying this vehicle. AG

We're so happy you feel this way about our team, Alexander! We appreciate this feedback about John Clampitt and for leaving us this wonderful review. ...We hope you'll come back to visit us again soon!

September 26, 2019

The representative who helped me made me feel welcomed and was very professional. He guided me through the new technology of the vehicle and answered... my questions. Thank you!

Salma, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear we provided an experience worthy of your 5-star rating and will be sure to pass on you...r comments to our team.

August 28, 2019

I bought a new car here and absolutely loved that process. That is when the happiness ended. 2 weeks after purchase my car had a misfire and brought it... back to the service department where they could not replicate the problem. Then 2 weeks later it happens again. They have found the problem but now they have had my car for 4 days. They keep saying it will be ready the next day and it isn’t. This is not what I expect from a service department and I don’t care what they offer in lifetime Powertrain warranties. If they can’t provide basic customer service then they will never get my business.

FusionSport, thank you for your feedback. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. Our technicians do their best to replicate issues our service customer...s have so that we can find the source of the problem. As the saying goes, "Measure twice, cut once." We apologize for the wait; we have passed this issue down to the managers for their review and corrective measures. Thanks again FusionSport for the feedback.

May 30, 2019

I swapped a 2015 Fusion hybrid for a new one with Britt’s John Clampitt. That’s right, not Jed or Jethro, but John. He was efficient, upbeat, and hustled... to get me the exact car I was interested in. We wasted little time and I drove off with the upgrade that night. John has checked up on my satisfaction several times since I drove off, too. His attitude and follow up have been appreciated. Highly recommend him and you can’t beat a reliable, good looking ride with 48 mpg.

Thank you for the rating and feedback; we'll be sure to pass on the word to John Clampitt!

May 9, 2019

John Clampitt made the car buying experience easy and painless. He was attentive, very customer service oriented and has gone above and beyond, he even... drove over to my office to bring me the additional key fob. I also work in customer service and its fairly hard to impress me, but John is amazing and I won't be using anyone but him!

January 26, 2019

Our sale's representative , John Clampitt, was exceptional; he took plenty of time to show us cars and explain the many options. He put effort into understanding... our needs an then guiding us to the best cars to select from. I highly recommend working with John at this dealership if you are searching for a new or used Ford. The manager, Darnell, was also exceptional. John and Darnell stayed late into the evening, did not hurry us out to get home, and we got the absolute best price on our two trade ins. I've had many Fords over the years, but I haven't had one for quite a long time -- The new Ford Explorer is a great SUV, and it's also great to be part of the Ford family again!! Thanks guys!!!

January 2, 2019

I’m not sure how to even explain how terrible the buying experience was. From the sales associate who verbally gave me the wrong trade in amount, to the... sales manager who wouldn’t honor the deal that the sales associate had presented once it came time to sign the papers. He wouldn’t do a single thing to try and make it better except say that the sales associate would be reprimanded. This dealership is what makes car sales have a dirty name. All they did was lie the entire time I was there. Such terrible management. I absolutely would not recommend working with this dealership if purchasing a car.

We are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our customers' comments seriously so we hope that you'll give us additio...nal comments and feedback at customercarechantilly@tedbritt.com so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability. We know that the future success of our dealership is dependent on cultivating long-term relationships built on trust, so we look forward to your email.

November 13, 2018

What a refreshing experience compared to the crooks at some of the other places!!! Just walk in and ask for John Clampitt for a NO bait and switch, NO... ridiculous tacked on fees, NO run around, NO gimmicks, NO pushing you to something you don't want, and NO pressure car buying . Everything was fair and honest from start to finish. Johns knowledge of the cars they have is truly staggering. I must say so far my interaction with everyone there has been excellent! If only other places were this good I could have saved a week of my life not having to deal with clowns and crooks... I finally found an honest organization. I've gotten a straight deal at one other dealership, but they don't sell fords...

Thank you for the comments and rating! We'll be sure to pass on the word to John.

September 24, 2018

Abdul was very professional. He really knows his vehicles. He made sure I understood how all the features worked on my new F-150. Matt was a pleasure... to work with in finance. Everyone was great, which made for a very pleasant buying experience.

Thank you Ken for the comments and rating! We'll be sure to pass on the word to Abdul.

September 12, 2018

If your looking for a commercial truck, ask for Mindy. She knows the F-150's, F-250's and F-350's very well. She was responsive and professional. I... will most likely buy my next business truck from them in the future. The had a great price and had everything ready for me when I got there the whole purchase process was very fast, no tricks or changes like some other dealerships I've been to.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope you continue to choose Ted Britt Chantilly Ford ...Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!