Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 1, 2018

I love my car so much, but even better is the customer service Ted Britt has. They have workshops for new car owners! love that... haven't had a chance... to attend one, but just knowing they have it is awesome. So about a few weeks before i purchased my car, i had brought my old car in for repairs. I was telling my team rep Courtney how much i liked the Lincoln MKZ. She tried to give me one for a loaner but didn't have any available. But she did let me sit in one and that is when i fell in love with it! She sent me to a sales rep and we spoke but i just wasn't quite ready on that day, but i kept looking at them online. And when my old car finally couldn't go any more i saw my new car online the day before i bought it. When i came in it was still there and that is when i purchased it. Haven't bought a car in over 15 years - but Ted Britt made it easy. Love you guys!

Karen, thank you for the comments and rating!

July 23, 2018

The sales associate was excellent. The Escape is a very good vehicle. My only negative is with the navigation system. When I compare it to my $140, four... year old Tom-Tom, its graphic background in blue is poor. The difficult understandable voice is something from the 1990's. Finally I am told that I need to pay for map updates. Where as my Tom-Tom's map is upgraded for free twice a year and for a small fee, it warns me when encountering a Traffic Camera. Finally the default voice is understandable and I was able to purchase John Cleaves voice, "Bear Right, Beaver Left", and remember to "Carry your own luggage".

Stephen, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

July 19, 2018

Bought a Lincoln from Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly, Va. I live over two hours away from the dealership and was able to complete the purchase over the phone.... The manager Michael Britt was very accomadating and the salesman, Randy was very knowledgable and helpful. This is my second purchase from them of this nature and both times went very smoothly. No smoke and mirrors. When the time comes I will purchase from them again as no dealership near me comes close to their prices and honest deals.

Richard, thank you for the comments and rating! -Ted Britt Lincoln Team

July 5, 2018

My daughter and I had a blast! Everyone one was terrific. They were so knowledgeable. The car I wanted was there in a week and they have continued to... follow up with me. The customer care doesn't stop when you give them your money.

Thank you for the comments and rating Rebecca!

May 12, 2018

very responsive sales team. thank you Bryan and John! i asked all the questions that i wanted to and they found the car i wanted with the price i needed.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on yo...ur next visit!

November 14, 2017

Oustanding job during the purchase. Fantastic during the first check up. Special kuddos to Brian for his understanding and flexibility. Makes you feel... special .

Thank you Zak for the comments and rating!

October 18, 2017

Easiest car lease or purchase we've ever done. No pressure. No gimmicks. John Clampitt answered all our questions; was readily available every time we... phoned or emailed and made reasonable alternative suggestions. During the few downtime periods, John took us on a tour of the dealership including the service bay. Financial interface was fast and actually pleasant. John is always available via email and phone to answer any questions on operation of the car. Car was perfect. We love it.

Thank you John for the comments and rating! We'll be sure to pass on the word to Mr. Clampitt.

September 24, 2017

Salesman is keeping me in the loop about a car I am interested

Thank you for the rating!

June 8, 2017

Called about a cracked side window. Trina helped me arrange repairs. I appreciated her honesty and her ability to get answers to my questions. She's the... expert in customer service!

Thank you for the comments and rating Dave!

January 14, 2017

John provided excellent customer service during the purchase and afterwards. I especially appreciated his spending time with my wife covering all of the... features and functions in her new 2017 Lincoln MKZ with her so she would be very comfortable operating & enjoying it.

Thank you Jim for the comments and rating! We'll be sure to pass on the word to John.