Car Factory Inc.

Call This Dealer

Used

• Cadillac
    May 19, 2017

Car Direct Factory was the greatest car buying experience that i have ever had in my 62 years. All the sales representatives lean over backwards to i...nsure satisfaction. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great deal and outstanding customer service.

Good people good business
    February 8, 2018

Like to thank Mike and Eddie from car factory and the whole staff for getting me into my new car at a great price like I said this is my second car an...d I will continue to but my cars and suv from them there very helpful and don't rush u they take there time ty again mike and Eddie

2012 535xi
    September 10, 2017

I came to Car Factory to look at a few BMW vehicles that me and my family were in the market for, we did not purchase the vehicle that we went to car ...factory to look at we actually found another vehicle that we looked at when we arrived. The vehicles are very clean and the people are very easy to deal with, not once did me or my wife feel pressured to do anything. Thank you again Eddie and Elliot we very much appreciate the hospitality.

great service
    February 4, 2017

I bought a beautiful 2011 Jetta that was a breeze buying, Charlie and his staff were courteous and helpful to me, very professional and well ran.

Well Joe we are very happy that you are happy with your purchase. You and your Mom were great customers and we are looking forward to giving the same ...great service to you the family friends or co workers that come for another car. Thanks for making the trip in and Enjoy that great ride and don't hesitate to give us a call if you should need any advice on anything to do with the car. Thanks Again Charlie The GM

Great People Great cars !!
    December 5, 2016

I want to thank the car factory staff Mike,Charlie and Toni Guys are great I love my Audi A4

Jose we are glad we were able to help you again and we appreciate your comments. Myself Charlie Mike and Toni wish you and your family a Happy Holida...y and we are looking for ward to helping you again when you need your next vehicle. Also the best compliment you can give us is a referral. Thanks again and enjoy the ride

Amazing Service
    August 17, 2016

My husband and I were looking for a car for about two months. We started looking for Honda jeeps (Pilot or CRV). I suggested a Dodge Journey and we bo...th agreed thats the car for us. Went to possibly two dealerships before going to car factory. We looked at a Dodge Journey they had, spoke about it with Charlie for a while. We decided to think about while we still browsed at other dealerships. Until we came to the conclusion that Car Factory was for us. We got the car and Charlie made the process so easy and no hassle. When the day came to pick up the car, he told us the key wouldnt open the car but it would lock it. Charlie told us he would get a new key and he did. He kept us updated with everything. The service he gave us was amazing. Very friendly guys. Just absolutely loved it. We will definitely be back for our next car.

Thanks Kari and Julio for your confidence and choosing us to help you with your purchase it was truly our pleasure. We will never pressure you for the... sale we are confident that when you do compare us to other dealers you will see the difference and then will be able to make a well informed decision and be able to see the high standard of professionalism we have here at Car Factory. Rememember customer service does not stop at the sale should we be able to help you in any way in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks for choosing Car Factory and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Car factory
    August 13, 2016

I really recommend car factory mike and charlie were very helpful with the full procces they anwered all my questions and helped me get my first car.

Congratulations Briana you are well on the way of being a responsible automobile owner. Now remember that our customer service does not stop at the sa...le of the car. If you need suggestions on where to go to service your vehicle we are here for you and even if you just have a question please feel free to give myself Charlie or Mike a call and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Also thanks again for choosing Car Factory

GREAT PLACE
    August 6, 2016

RECENTLY PURCAHSED A 2011 GL 450 FROM CAR FACTORY WENT THERE WITH MY WIFE AND 4 KIDS (VERY BAD TO SHOP FOR CARS WITH KIDS) EVERY PLACE WE WENT TO EITH...ER WAS VERY RUDE ABOUT OUR KIDS BEING A LITTLE RESLESS AND OR TRIED TO CHARGE US EVERY SINGLE FEE UNDER THE SUN, UNTIL WE FOUND THESE GUYS. AS SOON AS WE ARRIVED WE WERE A LITTLE EXCITED BECAUSE THEY HAVE VERY COOL CARS ON THE LOT AND THEY ALL WERE NICE AND CLEAN WITH NEATLY PLACED GUIDES ON THEM WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAR. TONI WITH AN I NOT A Y HELPED US AND SHE WAS WONDERFUL. SHE QUICKLY SAT OUR KIDS IN THE OFFICE AND GAVE THEM CARFAX COLORING BOOKS AND CARFAX BEARS TO KEEP THEM BUSY WHILE ELIOT TOOK US ON 3 TEST DRIVES WITH 3 DIFFERNT CARS. ONCE WE REALIZED THAT THE GL450 WE PURCHASED HAD NO ACCIDNETS WITH ONLY 1 OWNER WE WERE SOLD. WE SAT DOWN IN CHARLIES OFFICE WITCH WAS THE SALES MANAGER AND TALKED UP A DEAL TO PURCAHSE AN EXTEDED WARRANTY. HE GAVE US A GREAT DEAL AND THE YOUNG MAN WITH THE BEARD CAME AND TOLD US THAT HE GOT US APPROVED WITH A 2.25% RATE !! I COULD NOT BELIVE IT AND WE WERE SOLD. WE PURCHASED THE CAR ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND CHARLIE GAVE US A FOLLOW UP CALL TO MAKE SURE WE WERE HAPPY AND TO LET US KNOW THE REGISTARTION WAS THERE AND ME AND KAREN DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS REVIEW TO LET EVERONE KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE REAL BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN THAT KNOW HOW TO GIVE PEOPLE GOOD PRODUCTS AND SERVICE. THANK YOU AGAIN !! LOUIS AND KAREN

Your Kids were no problem and we were very happy Mike and I too be able to fit you into the car that you love at the payment you were comfortable with.... We are happy to be able to have served you and we are looking forward to selling you and the kids many more cars to come over the next years. Thanks for he review and we will see you soon.

You can trust these guys!
    July 30, 2016

In December 2014 after 25 years in Manhattan I decided it was time to buy my first car. Naturally, I was nervous about transacting with used car sales...people after a lifetime of horror stories about them and their business practices. But once I turned up at The Car Factory to look at a 2007 C-class Mercedes in terrific condition and met the staff there I was sold. From Toni, the helpful , lovely receptionist and David the fascinating, kind WWII veteran who took me on my test drive and told me amazing stories about his life to Mike and Charlie who made the financing and sales process easy and fair, they're great people, a fantastic group. I found them to be totally trustworthy, honest brokers interested in making sure the customer has a great experience. There were a few minor issues with the car that I asked be fixed as a condition of purchase and the repairs were made in a timely and high-quality way. The whole staff was nothing but helpful and professional through the entire process and beyond. They lived up to every promise they made and 18 months later the car is running better than ever. The decision to buy this car from this dealer was a genius one. I recommend The team at The Car Factory highly and without reservation. If you're in the market for a used car, do yourself a favor and buy it from these guys!

Thanks Todd we really appreciate your review and I am glad you are getting great service from your vehicle and still happy enough this long after to m...ake this review. Customer service goes long after the sale its being there for questions to be answered and recommendations for service work etc you have a great rest of the summer and we will see you for your next vehicle or recommendation. Thanks again from everyone at Car Factory

Great people to do business with
    July 29, 2016

I spoke with Mike and made all the arrangements to purchase the car, he kept my up to date and informed during the entire process. He had all the pape...rwork ready to sign, and had me back on the road in no time. Superb customer service, and good guys to work with. All of their cars are nice and clean. If you're looking at one of their cars, be confident that they'll take care of you and give you a deal on a great vehicle. ¿¿

Karl thanks for your confidence and purchase from so far away and we at Car Factory appreciate the great review and will be here for your next purcha...se. Enjoy that great ride!!!

Car Factory Inc.