Bommarito St. Peters

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–9:00pm
Saturday 7:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(636) 928-2300 (636) 928-2300

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Have a problem? Bommarito won't fix it!

Rude, dismissive, very poor customer service. We purchased our vehicle on a cloudy day, went out of town then when we arrived home on a sunny day we noticed a cloudy substance on the windows that would not come off. We went to the dealership to get the issues resolved, we paid a lot of money for a vehicle that we expect to look nice. We were told that it was a used car and were pretty much shoved off. We even talked to the guy who detailed the car for Bommarito and we were told that they knew about the window issue and chose not to say anything to us. So after hours of back and forth we finally got them to agree to detail it themselves. We dropped the car back off and Bommarito Cadillac detailed the car to remove the substance. They were able to get the substance off of the rear window but not the rear driver and rear passenger window. After inspecting the car we noticed that now the rear driver and rear passenger windows had scratches on them due to them trying to remove the substance. There was no apologies, no eagerness to fix the issue, nothing. They said they weren't going to pay to replace the windows and that "I could buy the car back and sell it to someone else as is for more than what you bought it, clearly look at the lot there's not much out there". We said we just want the windows fixed since now they have visible scratches due to their work. We were told that someone would call us, no one ever did. When we told them this we were told "that's not my job" things were constantly pushed off to someone else. We showed up to the dealership 5 times in two weeks! Then were treated extremely rude, talked to in a very dismissive annoyed manner, they constantly rolled their eyes at us, very snippy. We were told that now someone else would be handling our problem and once again waited days for a phone call. Anytime we called we would get forwarded to voicemail, told they were in a meeting or told someone wasn't in. Seems as if there is never a manager there? We have had to deal with two managers and still nothing is being resolved. This has been ongoing for weeks now with still not help. We just want the issue resolved, our windows replaced. The customer service we have been giving since this ordeal began has been horrible. They treated us great when buying a car from them but, now we are being treated like a nuisance. I am highly disappointed in how dragged out this is becoming and how we have to track people down to a problem fixed that was done by them!

Dealer response

Hi Abbey, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon. All the best, Bommarito Cadillac (636) 477-5397

2015 Mazda 3

I called Bommarito Mazda because my parking break light kept coming on. I spoke to an associate named Glen, that was honest, kind, and overall helpful. He offered suggestions on how to fix the problem over the phone, as he stated my break fluid may be low. Instead of trying to get me to come in and spend unnecessary money, his offer fixed my car and I only spent $5 as one can imagine break fluid is cheap. Honesty is important within a company, and this associate allowed me to feel as if me and my issue were a priority. Not only that, but he was able to make me laugh and smile over the phone. I walked away with my problem solved and a smile on my face. Thank you Glen again. You truly are amazing and I hope you and your other associates have an amazing holiday!

Grey rainy day, grey Mazda 6i, reall great dealer!

I walked in I was offered a beverage and the salesman (Chris) took gave me the keys to the Mazda 6i. I went for a test drive. The car was detailed and in perfect condition. It was more than I expected. Chris and all the sales men were friendly, without being pushy. Bob was the finance specialist whom took my down payment and efficiently went through the contract. It was a rainy, grey day however, the experience was so good that I left smiling. If you want to buy a vehicle Chris at Bommarito Cadillac is the guy to see.

PROCESS WAS A BREEZE

I was getting told so many different things from people saying what I would need to get a car and Chris from Bommarito St Peters reached out to me and assured me that they would help me get into a vehicle and that's what he did!! The process was so smooth I couldnt believe it!! I will definitely recommend to my friends and family it was well worth it!!

Great Selection, Want to Make You Happy

We bought a certified used Mazda from Demytri. He was very knowledgeable and had many options for us to choose from. When we found the one we wanted, he helped us get it for a price we could afford. Even after agreeing on a price, they made sure we were happy with everything by fixing a seat that didn?t latch and getting us an extra set of keys. When we picked it up a few days later, they noticed a light was out and it needed a current emission inspection. They took care of both items in about 30 minutes at no charge. Very nice to have such quick service when we drove from 2 hours away. Will definitely shop with them again!

used car shoper

I felt comfortable from first meeting of my salesman. I wasmyself which can be a little salty.Meaning Iknow exactly what I want and won't compromise on. dealer made me feel like we we where friends.

Kathleen, retired.

Keith Chaston does an awesome job. He is professional, knowledgeable and does an excellent job and keeping us informed as to status of work being performed. Thank You Keith. Kathleen Gerber XT5 platinum owner

Excellent Service, Top Notch Customer Service!!!

Very friendly helpful staff, no hassle buying experience. Service is top notch!!! We would defiantly recommend buying from and will be repeat customers!

4.4

Clean Facility, Fast Service

I got what I wanted on the 2nd visit. If the fist representative has a bad attitude, is unmotivated, pushy, uninterested, then move on to another. I found someone who listened and was patient which made the process easy and satisfying. As with any contract, take your time and read. If you don't understand, ASK!

4.0

Great Service

Our salesman (Steve Nudelman) worked with us to get us the deal we wanted. The Service Department is very helpful and takes into consideration all of my concerns/requests.