4.5
  • Nice Titanium Escape

Jake did a very good job at finding us an Escape and getting the loan approval done before we arrived at the dealership. We were in and out in about an hour. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Thanks Jake and Scott.

• 2nd awesome purchace!!!

Our second vehicle with Goben. We worked with Jake Bergman... Jake did an outstanding job helping us find our truck. Looking forward to working with the goben staff in the future.

• Straight shooters

I was very nervous about getting a new vehicle but the guys at Goben made it an easy process and made sure that I left the lot feeling comfortable in a car that I purchased.

• Very thorough

We were offered detailed background on the car history and warranty options which helped seal the deal. Friendly staff.

• Easy buying experience with Jake.

Purchasing process was smooth and hassle free. Jake was very helpful.

Purchasing process was smooth and hassle free. Jake was very helpful.

• Review

Jake was awesome! Came in looking for a used car and I bought my first car within an hour. All the people were sociable and helpful. I got all my questions answered and love my new car. Thank you everyone!

• Quality Service

We came in to try a car and ended up purchasing it. The staff was very helpful and were willing to work with us. Would come back again.

• Awesome customer service!! Would refer friends.

Wonderful people work at Goben Cars. Would refer friends and family to purchase vehicle.

• Car purchased

Josh knows his stuff. He listened to what we wanted and were looking for. We will defiantly will deal with him in the future.

• Ken gilles

Keep up the good work Josh, it had been a pleasure working with you! See you when I buy my next car.