• Motor City

They have great car. I love my new car. Everything works great. Everyone is really nice, they help you and answer all your questions.

Hi Maria, Thank you very much for your review, enjoy your vehicle!! Best Regards From: Motor City Sales Crew.

• Great service

Jamal and his staff were very honest and easy to work with. The process was extremely fast and easy. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Avionics Customer Service Rep.

Everyone at Motor City was friendly and helpful. I had a great experience during the purchasing process.

• Great service

They were honest and upfront with me. Got more than what I expected and paid for. 10000 Miles in 6 weeks. This car is exactly what they told me it would be. I will buy again from them.

• Good car

I bought a good car I recommend people to buy cars here.

I bought a good car I recommend people to buy cars here.

• Good car

My brother in law bought 4 cars in this dealer and he recommend this Dealer.

My brother in law bought 4 cars in this dealer and he recommend this Dealer.

• YROBERT

I purchased 2 used cars , Toyota corolla & Toyota camry. Both were very good vehicles. This place have really knowledgeable owner and employees. They repaired a vehicle I didn't buy from them I do recommend this car dealer for future sale.

• Great and friendly dealership

Great experience at motor city! Just purchased our 3rd vehicle from them and always have great reliability and experience! Thanks again

• Motor City in Wichita, KS

Thank you for such kind words, Tim! It was an honor getting to know you and being able to get you into a reliable vehicle.

My wife & I needed to find a car fast so we went to Wichita thinking there would be more to choose from, better selection for nice used cars, more variety of car dealers. Our first stop was Motor City & it became our last! Our experience was true to our expectations, the owner, Mohamed & his associates were very knowledgable, friendly and most of all respected. God bless Motor City!

• Great service

These guys did a really good job of helping me find the right car. They work with you and are real friendly. Good customer service

We appreciate you stopping by, Johnathan! We hope to assist you with any car buying you or your family may have in the future!