4.3
Average based on 32 reviews
  • Good Service

Great service,got my car in one day,excellent maintence,low mileage, had my car for five years no problems at all

• Dodge Avenger

The service was very good and I love my car! Had some problems s with the ac but they fixed them cheap and quickly.

• Love this dealer

Just recently purchased my second vehicle from motor city. They make the process very smooth. They don't pressure you into making decisions you don't want to. The costumer service is awesome and the vehicles they sell are high quality! I highly recommend this place. Loved the experience!

• Never Happier!

After several emails with Mohamad and his "Up front" admission about the salvage title, I drove 3 hours to see this "too good to be true" car dealer. Even though I was sent pictures of the cars previous damage, the list of parts that were replaced, and had compared the before & after pictures, I still had this nagging suspicion. Well... I was pleasantly surprised and very happy I made the decision to take the long drive! The car was everything advertised and SO MUCH MORE. Low mileage, shined like a new penny, and purred like a kitten. The purchase process was painless, and although Mohamad was firm but fair on price I drove away with more car than I thought was possible on the amount I wanted to spend. My 3 hour drive back home was done in comfort, luxury, and in awe of what was going to be parked in my garage that night. Been 3 weeks now and I couldn't be happier! Kudos to Motor City! PS... I had left a backpack in the back of my old car and with one email, Mohamad boxed it and sent it FedEx to my house. "That extra mile!" :)

• paint flakes off

who did you talk to when you cam back in?

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership knowing it had a rebuilt salvage title but figured I could save some money. At first everything was great about it until I figured out the interior had a leak which let in rain water, the windshield was scratched which I couldn’t tell until driving at night, When I replaced the bald tires that were on the vehicle I found out all four wheels were bent and needed to be replaced. A piece of the bed rail flew off along the highway and so did the gas cap lid… but that’s not the worst. The paint on the truck quickly started to bubble and crack. The vehicle has patches all over where the clear coat has come off and looks horrible. I contacted Motor City on this and they replied the clear coat they use has a 3 year warranty. This was well before 3 years but why would you use something like that anyway. I wouldn’t recommend. Any money you’re saving by buying it at their price will come out of your pocket eventually in the repairs and replacement of what you thought was already fixed. I’m upset and left with a truck that needs repainted.

who did you talk to when you cam back in?

• Very good experience!

I love my new 2015 Chevy Spark! Had a great time buying the car, they definitely know what they're talking about.

• Worked with me

Thanks for working with me on getting my new 2014 Mazda 3, everyone at the dealer was nice and went out their to help. This Is My Second Cars From Them And I Would Highly Recommend them.

• Good Service

Staff are friendly and we are happy with purchase.

Staff are friendly and we are happy with purchase.

• Great service

I bought a 2010 Saturn Vue! Low mileage, great serves very helpful! They did a good job on repairs! I just love my new car!

• Great customer service

I bought my Mazda 3 from Mohamed. I love my car, mohamed helped me out on my trade in. Also, he helped me out on how to set up my car. He always was patient with me and took time to help me. I recommend this dealership yo anyone looking for a car.