5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 52 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Car owner
    July 25, 2017

We have purchased two vehicles from Dusty. Extremely pleased. Our next purchase we will check his place first.

Working with Dusty at Kirk's
    April 7, 2018

Dusty was great from the minute I walked onto his lot. Buying any car is stressful at most dealerships because you usually have the feeling someone is... just trying to get into your wallet. Working with Dusty was just the opposite of that. I had done my research and knew what I wanted and he had it in his inventory. Felt like I met someone who could be a friend. I will definitely look to him first for my next purchase.

Honest Description of Car
    March 30, 2018

Found a Ford Freestyle on cars.com, called to ask condition of vehicle, we where over 100 miles away and did not want to make the trip if car wasn’t w...hat it appeared. Description given was accurate and not overrated. Sales process was professional and personalized. Great place to purchase a great used auto.

Recommended for those who don’t like high pressure
    March 22, 2018

I think the owner was very knowledgeable and helpful. I did not feel pressured or anxious. The only reason I did not buy a vehicle was that I found ... one with a longer warranty. It was a good experience for a first time car buyer.

James and Nita Handley
    March 6, 2018

Our salesman Brad Osborn Was excellent. He went out of his mway toaccomidate us and mke the buying process go smoothly.. He was also very thorough ...in going over every detail on our new CRV. The whole process could not have been better.

Not your typical car dealer, which is good¿
    February 11, 2018

Bought my 4th vehicle from Dusty. Need I say more!!. Ok I will. Dusty picks the best from auctions and before they go on his lot they go to his mechan...ic and or body person to make sure it's safe and reliable. Great prices¿¿

February 5, 2018

Dusty runs a FIRST rate used car business. He only puts cars on the lot he believes in and are in really good condition without hidden problems . If ...they have problems he will get them fixed or disclose them to you. He is anything but the typical "used car salesman." He is honest, straightforward and will do the best he can to make his customers happy. I have bought two vehicles from him and am sure I will buy more down the road. I just picked up a 2009 Silverado and it is spectacular!

I LOVE my truck from Dusty Kirk!
    January 26, 2018

So what's not to like about Kirks Auto Sales? Not a thing. I am SO happy with my 2008 Chevy Silverado LT and how Dusty handled the whole experience, f...rom the very first phone call to handing me the keys. He is patient, understanding that the buying process is highly personal. He has excellent, clean, well-priced cars on his lot. GO FOR A VISIT!

2007 Silverado
    November 7, 2017

I saw this Chevy on Mr. Kirk's lot and was impressed at how clean it was. After test driving, it clearly was a solid vehicle. With just a couple of ...issues. I mentioned them to Mr. Kirk. I returned to his office a week or so later. He urged me to test drive it again. He did a great job of addressing the issues. So, I bought it. Great people to be around. Long time members of the Olathe community. That means a lot to me when choosing who to do business with. Very pleased with the pickup and dealing with Mr. Kirk. A good, honest dealer who has a good eye for filling his lot with sound vehicles.

Smooth as butter !!!
    October 24, 2017

By far the easiest and best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had ! Speaking with Rusty was like talking to an old friend. He's a straight... shooter . Wont pressure you for a sale, or treat you like you don't know what you are doing. What took 6 hours plus at a big dealer took us 1, yes 1 hour !!!! Had a great selection of used cars and very fairly priced. I would recommend anyone to go speak to Rusty before you make your next car purchase. A++++

801 W Dennis Ave Olathe, KS 66061