• Five Stars

I don't usually write reviews, but I do buy cars from Dusty (Kirk's Auto Sales). However, I saw the review by Hee Haw and had speak up. Dusty has always treated me right when buying cars from him - even paying for repairs for mechanical issues that were out of his warranty period. This dealership may not have the car you want or need, but they are honest and stand behind the products that they sell.

• Number 3

Yes folks. Bought my third car from Dusty. A 2008 Mazda 3 Hatchback. One owner. Great price for an awesome car. Thanks again Dusty¿¿

• Great Place to Buy a Vehicle

Bought a Ford Ranger from Dusty about 2 months ago (for my daughter). This was the first time I have purchased a used vehicle, therefore, I did not know what to expect. In my 40 years of purchasing vehicles, this was the best vehicle buying experience by far. Dusty was very knowledgeable and honest. I would be very comfortable recommending Dusty to family or friends.

• Ford Focus

trying to buy a used car is difficult when you don't who you can trust to sell you a used car that will not immediately need repairs. i found that with Kirk's auto sales. I found exactly what I was looking for and someone to finance the purchase and when I got the car tagged was told that no one complained to them about the cars that they had bought from Dusty Kirk. After 6 months I've had no repairs and am enjoying my car everyday. Someone you can trust. Elaiine Gardner, Ks

• Buy here

Bought a truck here a year ago after traveling 3 hours just to meet Dusty and see the vehicle. No stress guy- will be back again one day.

• The best car-buying experience I've ever had.

If you're looking for a good, reliable used car and a zero-pressure sales experience, go see Dusty!

• Car buying for those who hate buying cars.

Dusty was fair, low pressure and easy to work with. He tells the truth and stands behind what he sells. Would buy here again and I hate buying cars. Dusty made it easy and stress free!

• Reasonable, ethical, and easy to work with

Dusty was super-easy to work with and sold a great car at a fair price. He had invested a fair bit of money into general repairs on the mini van, and instead of just showing me a sheet of paper, he called the mechanic at a nearby shop and had him explain it to me instead. Lots of dealers charge all sorts of mark-up fees and processing, but the process was super easy and transparent here. It's been three months since I bought our mini van at Kirk's Auto Sales and so far, it's been great and exactly as advertised. I'm really happy with the purchase and the process - I'd definitely buy there again.

• Car sales the way it should be!

Kirk's Auto Sales is the way a car dealer should be, period! Dusty is so laid back and low key, absolutely no high pressure whatsoever! Went out of his way to make this deal work, from speaking to bank on financing issue to staying 2 hours after close time (allowing us to have our mechanic check out vehicle, mind you) to finalize deal! His selection of vehicles is exquisite for a small, local dealer, vehicles comparable to a large, national chain and prices that are far more consumer-friendly. In fact, if I would have been in the market, I would have bought a 2nd unit he had just brought in! The vehicle we purchased is almost like new, 1 owner, very well cared for and we love it! Again, Kirk's is the bomb and I highly recommend his business! Dusty, keep up the great work!

• Good USed Cars - Good Service - Honest

Dusty was friendly and very helpful. Honest person. Good selection of high end used cars.