• Great experience!!

As soon as my fiance and arrieved, one of the guys from sales came up to us and asked what we needed. We told him what we were looking for and as soon as we saw the car that we liked, he told us we could drive it!! The process went very easy! We been driving the car for almost a month and we are loving it!!

• GOOD DEALER

I LIVE IN NEVADA SO THIS MADE BUYING A CAR IN CA A LITTLE BIT MORE INVOLVED BUT THE SALES ASSOCIATE TRIED TO MAKE THINGS WORK OUT BUT JUST WAS TO BE DONE.

• Great Employees, honest, knowledgable

The honesty of the employees and the great deal that was offered was unimaginable. This dealership doesn't beat around the bush or offer any nonsense. I would recommend this place to my close friends and family.

• great service and price

Justin is awesome, he's professional and helpful, available all the time to answer all kinds of questions and he is patient

• Great team!

Sevice oriented employees. I appreciate the patience in answering my queries. I love the free time I was able to do the test drive. Kudos to your team! Keep it up!

• Excellent Service

I feel the dealership does put the customer first and works with us to get the vehicle you want. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Clark Sexberg and will always come back to Fremont in the future. This dealerships customer service is outstanding.

• Great Car!

Saleswoman Vicky was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The Finance team was obnoxiously pushy to sell us stuff that we didn't want.

• Great service

The staff was quick and helpful. Shuttle service was on time and friendly. Quick service and done in a timely manner. Thanks.

• Quick, efficient, personable service

We'd never leased before, so this was a new experience. It was a positive experience from the easy forms, our sales person Kurt's quick responses finding what we wanted.

• Good service

Service was done as expected and well. Only problem was car was not delivered on the promise time. Instead it was given the next day.