Murphy Motor Co.

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 5 reviews

May 16, 2018

The customer service was great. I was waited on by Ricardo and Billy. I felt like "they" really had my interest in mind. The car I came for... sold before I got there but they found me a great car. Unfortunately I was tbere for almost 5 HOURS!! I was approved for financing in an hour..then picked a car..after that the bank needed more proof of residence and then it was a wait. Came in at 2:30pm left at 7:15pm.

February 4, 2017

The customer service was excellent and salesmen and manager were very friendly and curteous

September 16, 2016

For the first time, I actually enjoyed the buying experience from a car dealership! My husband and I knew exactly what we wanted, so when seeing more ...than 1 volvo to pick from we were able to look and not be hounded by a salesmen. When we decided which SUV we wanted, the financing part didnt even take long compared to other dealerships we had delt with years ago. I truly love my Volvo SUV! Thanks Neil, Micheal, Finance, and staff. I will definitely be recommending this dealership!!!

May 26, 2015

I was pleased with the customer service but the car battery was dead so I had to wait til the sales men got the jumper box. Car lot was cramped not mu...ch room to manuver. Car sounded ok but had a flat on front left. Speakers and radio needed wiring aND overall car needed to be detailed. I wasn't impressed at all.

December 22, 2014

This was a great experience. Great selection of vehicles which were well maintained and varied makes. The sales people were very professional and help...ful. I was given a follow up call after my initial visit... me being someone who looks around first before making a purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership. There was no pressure or hammering from sales staff to make a purchase. Relaxed atmosphere.