4.3
  • Exceptional Service

Always quick and knowledgeable. Super friendly receptionist. Jim is very helpful! I always leave knowing my car is well taken care of.

Thank you Christiana for your review.

Thank you Christiana for your review.

• Great service great staff. Enough said.

Thank you Michael for your review!

Friendly/professional staff. Great service. All done in a timely matter. Would definitely recommend Lou Fusz to any one looking for excellent service

Thank you Michael for your review!

• Fast service

Awesome Scott! We appreciate you!

Was able to drive right in. Service person got the 2 small broken parts and I installed them in about 5 seconds while the service writer completed the paperwork. Was only at the dealership for about 5 minutes.

Awesome Scott! We appreciate you!

• New tires

Thank you Gloria for your review. We appreciate you!

I already filled this out on the previous page. Don't know why I need to do it twice. But just in case, another great experience at Fusz. Good job guys!!

Thank you Gloria for your review. We appreciate you!

• clean facility

was finished in 45 minutes in for oil change , when you wash car you should at least dry off. was surprised that was not done.

Thank you for the review Terry. We apologize we did not dry off the car fully.

Thank you for the review Terry. We apologize we did not dry off the car fully.

• Great Service

Thank you Renee for your review.

Service staff were very attentive. I liked that the did the majority of the work and then came out to tell me that my filters were in need of replacement and asked if I wanted to take care of that as well. It was a nice way to save me a trip.

Thank you Renee for your review.

• Great service, Fast service, Friendly Service!

Thank you Bonnie for your business.

Fast, Friendly, Explained everything about their service completely, They are highly qualified, They do excellent work and are a pleasure to do business with!!!

Thank you Bonnie for your business.

• Excellent Service

Being able to have my car serviced when needed. Great hospitality, fruit and coffee, hot choclate available. Very clean facilities.

We appreciate you Debra. Thank you for your business.

We appreciate you Debra. Thank you for your business.

• Great facility

They went out of the way to make sure the price was what we wanted. Thanks to Joe and all that worked on the purchase.

Thank you again for your business Kevin and for the comments about Joe.

Thank you again for your business Kevin and for the comments about Joe.

• GREAT

GREAT SERVICE & GREAT SERVICE REP. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE DRIVING IN THE AREA. GOT THE JOB DONE VERY QUICKLY.

Thank you Thelma for recommending us. We appreciate you!

Thank you Thelma for recommending us. We appreciate you!