New 888-568-6296 Dealer Website
Used 888-568-2169 Email Dealer

Average based on 258 reviews.
  • Horrible Salesman!!!

We are so sorry for your experience. We wish we had a chance to make this right. We apologize.

I went to purchase a new Equinox today & the saleman whom I spoke with hardly let me get a word in. All he did was talk about all the GREAT things Lou Fusz has to offer. I spent way too much time at this dealership and was ultimately dissatisfied with this particular salesman. He insulted me and refused to negotiate a good deal. NEVER again will I return to this dealership.

• Oil Change & Tire Rotation

I got a oil change with 21 point inspection and tire rotation. I had a check from Castrol for $20 from my last oil change. I had to ask for the coupon from Castrol this time when I checked out. Last time I got it when I checked in. I noticed that they took my tires off the wheels and rotated them like that. Who, does that? When, I got home and looked at my inspection sheet my air filter was marked in the RED. But, no one asked me about it or asked to change it. Now, I will have to do this on my own. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm stupid.

• The Show Room is full of professional people. Than

The Show Room is full of professional people. Thanks, Rick

The Show Room is full of professional people. Thanks, Rick

• Great Experience at Lou Fusz Chevy

My wife and I had a very specific list of features we wanted in our new vehicle. Joe Redmond and Mark Theis worked hard for us and took the time to answer all of our questions completely and found us the perfect vehicle to fit our needs. They were easily accessible at all times, but also gave us space to make a decision without pressuring us. This was our first purchase at a Lou Fusz dealership and we will be back when my car needs to be replaced.

• Tichrn

Recently purchased a 2LTZ Impala. This was our first experience with this dealership, & it was extremely pleasant. We didn't feel pressured & were given a fair trade-in.

• Dave Mayer my saleman was great..

Love my car..great place...Dave Mayer was a great saleman

Love my car..great place...Dave Mayer was a great saleman

• Satisfied new customer

Most all of my contact was with salesman Jason Johns. He said he'd get me the best deal possible and that he did. Christine in the office was also very helpful getting the title to me in a timely manner.

• Kathy Thro

Quick check in, service was fast, Quick check out. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.

• Lou Fusz Service

I have purchased three 1500 Chevy trucks in the past five years and your service as always been great. Dave Mayer is my great sales person and service issues with the help of Ron Ernst and Ken Fears have been excellent. Thanks - Joe Kaufman

• Great deaership!!

Great dealership!!! They went out of their way, even going to another dealer to get the vehicle that we wanted!!!!