Ram Motors Auto Sales

(5.0) 28 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Experience

I was looking for a used first car for my teenage daughter. I was greeted by Kris Finch and after spending a few minutes with him and taking a test dr...ive there was no pressure to buy and he was just great to work with. It took me a few weeks to decide on my purchase and Kris was just great to work with as was all the staff at Ram Motors. If you are in the market to buy a used vehicle I recommend you go see Kris at Ram Motors where the staff is friendly and fun to work with and they have a great selection to fit all needs and budgets.

• Travel trailer shopping

Considering purchasing a travel trailer and I looked at a couple of your units. Mike was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I'm still not su...re I want to buy a travel trailer, but I'll consider Ram Motors if I do.

• Great Service

I recently bought a car with Ram Motors, with the help of Clint Coriz, he was very nice professional young man. Experience went smoothly, would recomm...end.

• Excellent team to work with

We were promptly greeted but NOT hasseled. I was able to take my time & really check out the travel trailers that were on the lot. They were in very g...ood shape & well priced. The owner, Walter was very helpful with assisting me with towing capacity of my vehicle & the trailer weight. He also gave me some places to contact to help me get the correct hitch for this trailer. Negotiations were pleasant & fair. No pressure at all. Clint the sales associate was pleasant to talk with as well. If you looking for a great place to do business either buying a vehicle or a travel trailer this is definitely the place to come. You have a great team of people here that WILL go the extra mile to help you out. I will be back when I need another vehicle Thank you so much we can't wait to take our travel trailer out camping Trinie & Adam Saiz I

• Best used car buying experience ever.

I was greeted at the dealership as soon as I arrived by Uriah, and even though the vehicle I came to look at had been sold, he showed me other options... that would fit my needs. I never felt I was being pushed into something I did not want. In the end I bought a great car at a fair price, and couldn't be happier. I will be recommending anyone looking for a car. Thank you Ram Motors and Uriah H.

• Very Happy Customer

Was at Ram Motors this past Monday and was helped by Kris a very knowledgeable sales man I'm in love with my car was a extremely pleasant experience w...ill be recommending everyone I know to go see Kris a ram motors

• Kris Finch & Ram Motors staff - My New BFF's

Kris Finch and Walter RAMazzini (Owner) worked VERY hard, and more than met my expectations in arriving at a great deal on my new car. Walter offered ...a very fair price on my trade in. It made it a little easier to let go of my "Breaking Bad" co-star. Sniff. Their service department, handled by Storm Automotive, performed a thorough multi-point check of my new car and rated it with flying colors! And BTW they are open to the public for all service on all makes by a fully ASE Certified staff. It has been by far the very best car buying experience of my life. I love my new car and I love these people. I am sincerely grateful to call them my friends. Thank you Kris, thank you Walter, and thank you Jeremy!! I couldn't be happier!! :>)

• Kris ( with a K ), is awesome!!!

I too was hesitant about buying a new car from a " small dealership ", boy was I wrong! Everyone there Kris ( with a K ), Jeremy, and Walt were just t...he nicest, respectful, honest peeps I have had the pleasure of meeting! I must admit, I had a small issue with my new car, but, they took care of it right away, and guess what NO HASSLES!!! Do yourself a favor, stop by Ram Motors, and see for yourself, I PROMISE you, you will NOT be disappointed!!! Thanks again, Ram Motors!! David

• Uriah and his cards are awesome!!!

Uriah H. was my sales person he was AWESOME!! He pulled out his cards to help the time go by. Also they weren't pushy like the usual car sales person.... Which I really liked. I felt like a person not a carcass that a bunch of vultures were fighting over. I'm going to recommend all my friends go to Ram Motors Auto Sales. ¿¿

• Guy that got the ford ranger truck

Kris was a really knowledgeable sales man helped me through the buying process made it really easy for me and my wife I would recommend everyone I kno...w to go down and buy a credit from them

Ram Motors Auto Sales