Rusty Wallace Kia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 29, 2012

we just bought a new Kia Soul from Rusty Wallace Kia, with the help of Jimmy Clark we experienced a very easy process,,,,,can't say anything negative ...about them.....Ditto worked very hard to get us the monthly payment we wanted and was so much fun to work with.....Jimmy was really great at helping us decide which car we wanted...no pressure and so patient......over all a super great experience.....you must give them a try!

Thank you for your positive feedback. Ditto and Jimmy are a couple of the best in the business. I am glad to hear that you had a good experience and I... hope you enjoy your new car. I look forward to servicing you automotive needs for years to come.

March 28, 2018

I will definitely be going back to Rusty Wallace Kia when the time comes for another purchase. Friendly informative staff and met our needs when buyin...g our new Sorento.

March 15, 2018

They made the purchase an easy transaction. The car is darling, and I really appreciate the professionalism of the sales staff. I walked in “to look a...round” and left 2 hours later with a new car.

March 5, 2018

fantastic buying experience...Bill was awesome to deal with...everyone was very friendly and professional...everything was great overall and would hig...hly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone looking for a new car

January 18, 2018

Bill was extremely helpful, informative and patient. He answered all my questions in a polite and friendly manner. I would recommend him to any of m...y friends. Kia Wallace is a great place to purchase a vehicle.

November 29, 2017

I just purchased a new 2018 Kia Soul from Rusty Wallace on Alcoa Highway. This is my third purchase with them. It has always been a great experience... to buy from this dealership and I cannot say enough praise for their service department over the past 6 years. They have been incredible in their sales and service with me. Don't even think of another dealership when I want a vehicle.

November 29, 2017

Terry was very nice, no pressure. Very helpful and patient.

November 20, 2017

This was the most 'painless' new car purchase I have ever experienced. I expected to spend hours there - not the case. I was offered a very fair price... on my trade-in. Only had one negotiation and BOOM I was driving the car home that I came to buy. I'm trusting the service department will a good experience every time, also. Heard very good things about this dealership. Thank you Terry, for most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had.

November 5, 2017

We were delighted with our new purchase, an Optima. David, Adam and Terry were most helpful without being obtrusive. We got the car we wanted at a d...ecent price. They were upfront about invoice, rebates, trade-in allowance. The business manager tried to sell us the extras, but accepted our answers without applying excessive pressure. We are most pleased with the auto and the personnel we met at Rusty Wallace Kia!!

November 2, 2017

Rusty Wallace kia of Alcoa Tn is the only place that we will buy a vehicle from. Thanks to Brandon, Aubrey, Adam, Brian, and Clay of financing. They... were just so wonderful to deal with. This is our 5th soul that we have purchased. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks again we really appreciate it.

Rusty Wallace Kia