Luxury Pre-Owned Motorcars

Call This Dealer

Used

• Photo Finish!
    December 6, 2016

This is a very complicated but rewarding auto purchase! This transaction almost failed, the car is in South Bay- Artesia, Bellflower and i'm coming ...from 300+ miles away...Monterey Peninsula, we did the transaction through phone and emails, and there's rain and thunderstorms plus Thanksgiving weekend @#$%&! Almost back out , Saturday 6pm,we're in the airport trying to get car rental at Enterprise when we agreed to seal the transaction...the next day Sunday, 10am, the Dealer's place still closed, Manager was late...Finally saw the car: 2014 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Luxury...I need to get back in Monterey by 5pm,work...Chris Lopez and the Manager, photo finished it in 1hr, all paperworks, voila! DONE DEAL! next...Thanksgiving traffic, 9 hrs drive, call in sick...but I LOVE MY CADILLAC! little glitzes taken care of..Thanks CHRIS!!!

Great experience
    April 20, 2018

Found the car in cars.com, called and talked to Mike, he was very informative and helpful. Made an appointment to check out the car. It was Mike's day... off so Tristan helped us. He was great, have us all the info we needed to make a decision. We ended up buying the car from then and the entire process was so easy and smooth. No sales pitch, no pressure at all, everything you could hope for. If your looking for a car you should definitely check out this dealership!

great dealer ,great prices !!
    October 26, 2016

bought my car ,great prices!!had a awesome salesman Zergay was a pleasure doing business with love our car will definatly tell everyone about you than...k you rebecca arias

Ruiz señor
    October 9, 2016

Very friendly staff tried their best to get my business.

Quick Resonse
    February 26, 2016

I e-mailed the dealership about a car that I saw online. A saleseman contacted me, and after answering a few quiestions, I learned the care would not ...fit my family's needs. The salesman was low pressure and offered to help find another vehicle that matched what I wanted. Although he was not able to flnd a car for us, he was courteous throught the proscess.

Good customer service
    February 17, 2014

Bill Brink was professional and helpful. He was patient, and went the extra mile. Assisted with transfering a car from another location. Ultimately, w...e decided the car we bought was not the right car for us, and the return process was very easy, and our money was refunded. Kind and knowledgable staff.

Volkswagen Station Purchase
    October 9, 2013

I would recommend this dealer to anyone seeking a friendly and honest buying experience. The gentlemen who work here take great pride in explaining th...e buying process and assisting customers buying a car they can afford and enjoy. They took the "stress" out of car buying and I appreciate the assistance and, I love my new wagon!

Luxury Auto You Rock!
    August 23, 2013

My experience with salesman Alfonso Alvarez was as great as a customer would want to be expected! Joseph worked very hard to get me a Great Price and ...low payments with all the extras added in.My husband and I went there with just the intentions of looking and came home with a new SUV. We were very happy working with them and we would definatley go back and recommend then to all our family and friends looking for a car. They go above and beyond to make you feel very comfortable!!!!! Husband is considering going back in 2-years to trade in his car for a newer one. Thank You guys, Your The Best . Happy Customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Exellent Service Grate Associates
    July 17, 2013

All three guys, Said, Joseph and Alfonso are very friendly, professional and service was above my expectation. Highly recommend this dealership and cr...ew! Thank you so much guys! Will do business again!

Exellent Service
    July 16, 2013

Found a vehicle online that I was interested in. I drove from San Diego to this dealership and definitely no regret. Alfonso, Said and Joseph were ver...y friendly, professional, just extremely nice guys. I purchased grate car too and left happy with car key in hands. Thank you guys so much! Highly recommend this dealership, not just because you’ll find grate car at affordable price, but service is unparallel. Will

Luxury Pre-Owned Motorcars