Pappas Toyota

664 reviews

664 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pappas Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 21, 2020

Mike maid our car purchase very easy. With no pressure he found the car we like. With guys like Mike and Brett this was easiest car I ever bought.

Thank you! We're so happy to hear that Mike and Brett made your car shopping experience so easy.

Brett Bales

(5.0) 48 reviews

Mike Wagner

(5.0) 20 reviews

November 18, 2020

Upon purchase of the truck, the dealership Pappas, and I agreed via contract to have a bed liner sprayed in via appointment with a chosen company that... Pappa's Toyota contracts to. Upon getting my truck back I found bed liner overspray on my truck's driver side doors, windows, running boards, and roof. I took my truck back to the dealership, who then sent it into the company they contracted to have the bed liner sprayed in. Prior to it being sent in, I told Pappa's service manager that under no circumstances were rubbing compounds to be used on my truck, or I would like a new truck. The service manager acknowledged that he understood, and two additional Pappa's sales associates were there to witness. Upon getting my truck back and to my house, I found swirl marks from rubbing compound on my truck. At this point I called the company that Pappa's contracted out and verified they did in fact use rubbing compound on my truck. Not only that, but that they had informed Pappa's who did not tell me, and instead told the contractor they would buff it out. I have asked for a new truck repeatedly after trying to negotiate with both Pappa's and the actual contracted company for a much lesser compensation to which they refused. Pappa's refuses to take any ownership, stating it is not their fault. I did not contract out the company, Pappa's did, and their complete unwillingness to replace the truck or pay any cost is beyond ridiculous. Not to mention their dishonesty about knowing a product being used on my truck when I had asked them specifically not to. I then spoke with the GM at Pappas and he asked me to bring my truck in to look at. Because Missouri is a one party consent, I recorded this conversation. Two of their service department members acknowledged that the truck had rubbing compound used on the truck and that they had missed spots when trying to buff the truck . In addition, they acknowledged that buffers they had used damaged the clear coat to my truck. At this point I asked for the truck to be shot with a clear coat/paint gun to verify damage as the GM did not “see” it. He then asked what that would prove if there was damage done to the truck. Again, I told the GM I would be willing to settle for less and asked for wheels for the truck in compensation as I wanted to be done with the situation. I gave him the cost for the wheels that was quoted from the third-party company that had put overspray on my truck and asked them to pay the cost. At this time, I asked to speak to the owner of the dealership to gain approval and was told he was not there. I ended up calling the owner and speaking with him. When we talked, he said he was aware of the situation, as I told him as an owner of a business, I thought he may like to know. I asked if he would like to hear what happened, to which he told me, “He has heard my side of the story”. Because of his dismissive attitude I was not able to tell him that his GM claimed not to know what a Toyota customer satisfaction survey was, and that as a GM he would not worry about these minor issues to my truck. Not only that, but I should not call the regional office in Kansas City, or file a BBB report which holds Papppa’s accountable, or file a complaint with the state’s attorney general’s office as it was just a minor issue. The GM is clearly used to rolling over people who are not comfortable with conflict. Long story longer, I got the wheels at the cost of the third parties’ company which goes against the BBB regulations. I have bought three vehicles in three years from here and will not be back. Once my free services are over, I am done with them. Feel terrible for the 3rd party company as they are stand up guys. I know Pappa's called them with an offer to cover half the wheel cost. What a joke

Hi Weston, we are sorry for the frustration you have experienced. Our team is working diligently to address this situation. We will be in contact with... you to discuss this further. Thanks! - Angelo Bezzole, General Manager - abezzole@pappastoyota.com

Bob Holliday

Mike Pappas

Service and Sales

NOT RATED

• November 19, 2015

The purchasing of my new Camry was a GREAT Experience. Everyone was so courteous and kind. This dealership was a step way above any other dealerships I... have dealt with in the past. Jimmy "the clam" was the best salesman of all my experiences. My hats off to all.

Thank you so much for your review! We know James truly appreciates your comments. Our service does not end at the sale, please contact James with any ...questions you may have.

November 18, 2020

always great service,Gino very helpful when I had a problems bought the car here and have always brought it back here for all its service always pleased

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We look forward to your next visit.

November 10, 2020

Walked in to dealership and Sam asked if he could help us, He asked what I was interested in and he found the perfect vehicle for me. I will definatly... recommend Sam at Pappas.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! It was great having you here, and we are so pleased to hear that Sam provided you with the top-notc...h service you deserved. Our team is here for any future needs, come back and see us!

Mike Weaver

Finance manager

(4.9) 35 reviews

November 6, 2020

Walk in undecided on to buy new or a used truck and the salesman Neil Smith gave me excellent honest advice. It was a great experience!

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you¿¿¿ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your ...next visit!

November 4, 2020

I started working with Dee and she could not be present for my scheduled browsing of a few vehicles so She paired me up with Dakota. He was very laid... back, I didn't feel rushed, pressured, or like any of my questions seemed ignorant. He was very easy to Get along with I felt as if I was visiting with someone from my inner circle of friends. He looked super young, I had thought he had just started working there but to my surprise he had been there for quite some time. Definitely someone who has life in there step and full of knowledge.

I¿¿¿ll be back as long as your still there for service and if I need another Toyota

Dakota Maurer

(5.0) 13 reviews

Jamie Pringle

Finance Manager

(4.9) 41 reviews

November 4, 2020

Thanks Jim for taking time to help me make a educated decision while buying my new car! It was apparent to me you cared more than just about selling me... a car. Definitely made buying a new car less stressful.

Thank you so much for the great review, and congrats on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear that James provided you with a great experience, and... we appreciated the chance to earn your business. Thank you for choosing Pappas Toyota. We are here for any future needs!

James Adams

(5.0) 31 reviews

November 2, 2020

I worked with Sam while transitioning into a new lease on a 4Runner. Sam was very professional and thorough throughout the process. I was completely... satisfied with my experience and have nothing but positive things to say.

We appreciate the 5-stars and your business, Joe! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, and we wish you al...l the best with your 4Runner. Thank you so much for choosing Pappas Toyota!

October 30, 2020

I recently purchased my very first new vehicle from Pappas Toyota, a 2020 Highlander XLE. After visiting two other dealerships before Pappas, I was not... feeling hopeful I would find a salesperson that would help me in a kind and nonjudgmental manner. As soon as my grandfather and I stepped inside, Sam McDermed greeted us and I knew this experience would be different. Not once did Sam rush my decision or pressure me. I was in love with the highlander after test driving it but was not loving the price I would have to pay per month. After much consideration and Sam working so hard for me, I decided to walk away that day and look for something else, even though I still really wanted the Highlander. I thanked Sam for all of his time and hard work and went about my day, a little dejected, but hopeful. Not even a half an hour later, I receive a call from Sam saying he was already off work but was still thinking about my situation and may have found a solution. I agreed to talk to him the next day and we worked out a plan. Due to reasons that were no one was at fault for, I had to wait a little over a week before I finally signed the dotted line for my car. This whole experience was made so much more bearable because of Sam. He was amazing and never ceased to impress me with the lengths he would go to ensure I was happy. From helping me find the car in the first place, to ordering the exact color I wanted, to helping me find insurance that would fit my budget, Sam went above and beyond, and I probably not have gotten the car I really wanted had it not been for him.

Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for giving our team the chance to earn your business! We always encourage the team to go above and bey...ond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re happy that Sam did just that. Thank you for choosing Pappas Toyota. We wish you many happy, safe miles. Come back and see us!