4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1573 reviews

New Used Service

1573 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hamilton Honda from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience with a Great Dealership
    June 28, 2017

When my husband and I went to Hamilton Honda we didn't know if we wanted to buy or lease a new Honda. We had the pleasure of dealing with Giovanni To...rres as our Sales Representative and he was wonderful. He guided us through both the buying and leasing process of a new Honda and what would work out best for us. We had leased our first car from Hamilton Honda and we were very satisfied with their customer service and their service department. We didn't need to look any further. Giovanni was patient and very accommodating. He answered all our questions, and we had a lot. He was friendly and very knowledgeable which made us feel comfortable and at ease. We did decide to lease our new Honda Accord and we love it. I would definitely recommend Hamilton Honda to anyone who is looking for great customer service and a friendly atmosphere. The free car washes and oil changes are a definite plus.

Thank you for your business and congratulations on leasing your new Honda Accord. We are glad that Giovanni was such an asset to your purchase experie...nce. It was our pleasure to meet and assist you with your automotive needs. Welcome to the Hamilton Honda family! -Alan Green, General Sales Manager, Hamilton Honda

Best experience Ever
    April 13, 2018

Robert Radice and Paterno Cabrera made my experience the best I ever had. They answer my question with extreme knowledge and found me a car that met m...y monthly budget. I look forward to working with them in the future.

"Bought a new Honda CRV"
    April 13, 2018

I bought a new car.The salesperson Maria has been very helpful. I would like to recommend her to other people.She was so professional in her work.

Bought a new car
    April 12, 2018

I bought a new car with my salesrep, Kerri Villani and the process was very quick and smooth. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new/used ...car. She was wonderful!

EXCELLANT
    April 12, 2018

Maria is an asset to Honda! I have been purchasing cars since 1970 and she is the most trustworthy person I ever met at a dealership, She explained ...in detail was understanding with things i did not understand, I wish all who walk in the doors to purchase or lease a car will be lucky like I was to get Maria!!!

Employees Worked With
    Buying my new Honda CR-V.
    April 12, 2018

We love the dealership at Hamilton. We have purchased two cars there. Salesmen and managers have been helpful and the service department is excellent.... We like the car wash as well. Our salesman Robert Radice made our buying experience very easy. We told him our needs and he worked well with us. We really hate buying new cars and this purchase was pleasant and easy.

New 2018 Honda Civic Lease
    April 12, 2018

Hannah Hussein helped transact my entire lease agreement for a new 2018 Honda Civic. She was professional, knowledgable, engaging, and cheerful. Even ...when there was a small issue with a deposition charge, Hannah reacted quickly and confidently to resolve the issue and help us avoid the extra charge. She clearly answered all of my questions when I asked her to explain the differences between the 2015 and 2018 Civic models. She was warm and friendly inquiring about my 8 month old son and also offered to connect my phone via bluetooth before I drove off the lot. If I was to buy or lease another car from Hamilton Honda, I would personally ask for Hannah because I know I would be in good hands. Thanks again Hamilton Honda for your 5-star service. This is one happy customer! - Pete

Great Car Lease
    April 12, 2018

Hannah and Andrew were very professional! Easy to deal with no hassle Car was perfect for what I wanted. Enjoyed my experience there for the second t...ime Would definitely recommend them.

Excellent experience
    April 12, 2018

Had a great experience in buying a new CR-V from Bob O'Connor. He was terrific in explaining all of the CRV features and the buying experience was ter...rific. I have purchased 2 other Hondas over the past 20 years and this was the best experience I had. I will definitely recommend Bob to my friends.

Excellent!!
    April 11, 2018

Hannah was very professional! She knew the dynamics of the car and was able to answer all questions I asked. Hannah went above and beyond. I work in N...YC and Hannah was willing to come in early so I was able to pick up the car before my shift to work. Hannah is truly dedicated and I highly recommend her. Andrew was fantastic with the financing and made the process smooth.

Hamilton Honda

We appreciated the time you spent with us purchasing your New Honda. It was a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations and thank you for your business. W...elcome to the Hamilton Honda family! We'll see you soon. -John Carino, General Sales Manager, Hamilton Honda

655 US Highway 130 Hamilton, NJ 08691