New 888-245-8241 888-245-8241
Service 877-719-0739 877-719-0739

3.5
  • Best of the Best

I never had an experience as good as the one I had at Subaru of Glendale, From my first experience in sales and then to top it of by family treatment from Service department and their staff.

• flawless superior services

My family and I had to do an emergency stop during our road trip and we could not ask for a better treatment and professionalism. They are accurate, prompt and detail oriented. I wish we had the same service where we reside. Go Subaru of Glendale.

• Great follow-up

Although i didn't end up purchasing a car through them they did their job in following up with me very well.

• Outstanding Experience

I located the car I was interested in through Cars.com. I submitted a request for more information and within an hour I was contacted back. We emailed back and forth a bit, and they sent me some pictures of the car. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently. I spoke to Max Vartanian, and we agreed on a price over the phone. When I came in, he walked me through every aspect of the car, and then I signed all the paperwork. Easy! Max was really wonderful at holding my hand through the whole process. I would definitely refer anyone to Max and Glendale Subaru, and I love my Outback!

• Inconsistent stories

We were looking for a used car and found one worth looking at. So I emailed and called to see if the car was available. I asked if the price was negotiable and was told definitely. Upon hearing that the car was still available and the price was negotiable, I told them I would be there within an hour to test drive it. When I arrived on this rainy day, I was told that the car was on their other lot across the street and they would have to move six cars to for me to test drive it! I was also told to ask for this particular sales person, but was handed off to another. Not a very good impression being handed off or having to wait for them to move the cars. They should have had the car ready. After the 10 minutes it took to move the cars, we took the drive. Test drive was ok. So we talked about negotiating the price and was told that because the price was already listed with a $2000 discount, they would not negotiate the price. We promptly left, never to come back. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone! Be aware!

• Asked About a Listing - No Communication At All

Asked Natalie Herrmann about a white Subaru Impreza Coupe for sale on here, never heard anything back, car seems to be gone now. I thought it was private party, being a dealer, sad.

• amazing!!!

Excellent service department!! Very fast and efficient

Excellent service department!! Very fast and efficient

• Happy camper

I took my husbands car to service, they were fast and fair priced.

I took my husbands car to service, they were fast and fair priced.

• Great service

They were so professional and took care of my needs. I will definitely go back to this dealership.

• Shady Manager

Told me I must be rich if I was buying a third car, then said I should come back with my husband.