BMW of Murrieta

1071 reviews

1071 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Murrieta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 17, 2019

I have always thought very highly of BMW of Murrieta. My last visit was not so good but after Victoria contacted me all is great now. She personally helped... with my issues and resolved them in a timely manner. My thanks go to Victoria for all her help as well as Matt and Chad. I look forward to visiting BMW of Murrieta in the future for my car’s needs.

October 9, 2019

Dave is very knowledgeable about the cars and have many tips that is very helpful. He also was very patient yet persistent to explain to me the cost/rebate... about the car n arrange 1 for me. I lived 120+ miles away but it's still worth the drive. Will definitely recommend him and BMW of Murrieta to all of my friends and family.

• January 29, 2018

This was an incredibly straightforward process. Dave Townsend and I were able to agree on a deal prior to coming to the dealership. When I got there, documents... were ready to be signed and I was done in minimal time. Thanks Dave and BMW of Murrieta!

October 7, 2019

Hands down the greatest car buying experience ever! Jolene Guzman was amazing! So knowledgeable and willing to assist in any way possible. Unbelievable... patience!

William, we appreciate the kind words and 5 star review. So happy you enjoyed the sales experience with Jolene. Thank you.

October 7, 2019

Recall in my back up camera. Mine was fine and now a week later my gears screen is glitchy ... also I was told it would take 2 hours it took 4. So I couldn?t... go pick up my children from school. Lastly my service person Samantha new nothing about my car.

October 3, 2019

I believe the salesman willingly withheld important information about the vehicle in order to make a sale. Had I known the information I was not told... I would not have leased the vehicle. I believe they put a sale ahead of customer service.

October 2, 2019

We worked with Dave Townsend at BMW of Murietta to lease a 2019 BMW I3 REX. I contacted a few dealerships and Dave had the best offer. Working with Dave... was awesome. He was straight up and very communicative/responsive, not to mention just a nice guy. We set up everything via email and when we got to the dealership everything was as discussed and the signing process was smooth. My family and a handful of our friends all lease BMW's and I plan to bring all of our business to him and would highly reccomend Dave to anyone looking for a BMW

Hi Jmk1023! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We'll definitely pass on your review to Dave as well. Thanks, and have a great day!

September 25, 2019

They were very helpful and did not pressure us at all

Dennis K, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you....

September 22, 2019

These guys, Dave Townsend in particular, are incredibly easy to deal with and take the pain out of finding a car. Point 'em in the direction you want,... and they'll figure out a way to get you a great deal. Very close to broker prices, without the broker fee. Can you find a lower price somewhere else? Maybe - and I stress, maybe - but you gotta be committed to that unicorn and it's going stress you the heck out. A fractional price bump is worth dealing with good, good people. Thomas Forget, their F&I guy is also a legend - no beating around the bush, and a fair dealer. Treat them good and they'll do the same right back to you!

Deschiam, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Murrieta. If you're ever in need of mor...e help, please let us know! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

September 16, 2019

Samantha was my service advisor at Murrieta BMW. She was fantastic and took great care of me and my 750 Li.

Jen B, we really appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we ...are happy to help!