BMW of Murrieta

1071 reviews

1071 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Murrieta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 16, 2019

We visited Murrieta for a trunk issue as the trunk would not close. After sitting there for over 3 hours they come out to tel us that they are not sure... what it would be and would need further diagnosis and could not give me an estimate on what that cost could be. I kept asking you have to have some type of idea what that cost could be and just kept telling me no other then it was going to be expensive. Finally they offer that they could unplug the truck so we could at least drive the car home with the trunk closed. I get an email a few days later wanting me to schedule a service for the trunk for $756. 00. Wait what! You said you could not get me an estimate. I took the car to another mechanic in Murrieta who said if they can't find the problem it would be no charge! We guess what they found the problem within 10 minutes and said it's very common it BMW to have this issue and couldn't believe we say that long at the dealer when it's a know issue. And the best part it was under $250 and that included a service as well.

September 14, 2019

Dave did an outstanding job having everything ready for us when we arrived, which allowed for a speedy purchasing process! I highly recommend Dave and... BMW of Murrieta to anyone!

Jason M., it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the t...eam here at BMW of Murrieta! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

September 14, 2019

I spent time reaching out to multiple BMW locations and gotten general prices. Overall, when I contacted Dave Townsend the morning of my purchase, he... gave me an easy all-in price that was better than everyone else. No tricks, no last-minute haggles, just one fair price, in and out from the same day messaging Dave and leaving with a leased i3s. Overall, Murrieta was a bit far from my location, but the professionalism, candidness, and the price was definitely worth it. If you receive a quote from Dave, be assured that will be your all-in(he gives you the sales tax quote too). Shop around and ask for Dave at BMW of Murrieta, I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Danieljoonlee, thank you for the high star rating! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for t...aking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

September 13, 2019

Dave Townsend is super easy to deal with, he understands the whole process and responses very quickly to our questions with confidence. Truly an asset... to the dealership and BMW . Purchased our new BMW with him and definitely will come back for the next one

Mtimmy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Murrieta. We're looking forward to your n...ext visit with us!

September 13, 2019

Greeted immediately, very attentive, resolved issues ... no hassles.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything ...further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

September 12, 2019

I bought a M340i, from Jolene last month! It's great! She knew that I had been looking for a small SUV to add to my fleet. She found me an X1 xDrive, that... was perfect for me, so I bought it from her! Two new cars within 2 months, wasn't even stressful due to her professionalism and prompt service! She's truly amazing and always takes care of her clients. Go see her!

Hi Redryanracer3, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Murrieta! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are gla...d you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Jolene Guzman

Internet manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

September 10, 2019

Painless positive experience. Carl and the whole team were great! I've been to other BMW dealerships and this one is the best by far.

Monsailing, we are glad we could help! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Carl Burt

(5.0) 163 reviews

September 9, 2019

Needed to replace our Mini. Had done business with BMW Murrieta before. Got our second Mini from them.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

September 8, 2019

Dave was by far one of the nicest and genuine people I have met while buying a new car. He doesn't pressure you into buying anything and takes a careful... approach on finding you something suitable. The whole entire process was quick and painless. I will definitely refer him to other people in the future.

Bmwm340i, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

September 3, 2019

My service representative was kind and patient enough to explain what was needed , and the charges in detail. I appreciated this because this was my... first time taking my car in for service. It was a pleasant experience.

Hello Donna, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.