BMW of Murrieta

1071 reviews

1071 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Murrieta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 31, 2019

Best overall customer experience in SoCal dealership and would highly recommend Dave Townsend for his professionalism and work ethic to make sure highest... satisfaction to customer needs. Thanks.

Ydol, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Dave Townsend

(5.0) 287 reviews

August 28, 2019

Best car buying experience ever. Carl and Thomas got things done quickly. There was never any pressure to commit. I got a great deal on a used i3. Frist... electric car I love it. Thank you Carl.

Barone001, we are glad we could help! We'll pass along your comments to Carl. Thanks, and have a great day!

August 25, 2019

Price was absolutely unbeatabe. Great value on trade in. The price was agreed upon over the phone and was eve better upon arrival. Awesome and refreshing... experience.

Mavs344q, we are glad we could help! That's what we're here for. We'll pass along your comments to Carl. Thanks, and have a great day.

August 25, 2019

During my car buying process I went to many dealerships. And at most of them I felt very pressured with multiple people trying to convince me of a sale... and telling me how everybody else's dealership was terrible except theirs. This dealership did not pressure me into the sell nor did they badmouth other dealerships around which I appreciated. Although a little bit long of a process, it was an easy process and I felt good about my purchase afterwards. I enjoyed working with Carl and have already recommended this dealership to others.

Hello Oflamingpajamas, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thanks for the review, and we'll pass along your comments to Carl. Have a great day.

August 22, 2019

Carl Burt helped us to purchase a quality vehicle at a good price, he was very respectful towards my daughter and I highly recommend him.

Hello Chuck, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do ...for you.

Awesome people. Excellent service. Chad is awesome and so is Don in parts

We are glad we could help! We'll pass along your comments to Chad and Don. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

August 21, 2019

It was amazing having them work on the car. I would recommend to everyone. All thanks to Victoria helped out plentiful.

Nelson, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to BMW of Murrieta! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

August 21, 2019

My first interaction with Dave was on 8/15/19 when I inquired about BMW lease rates. Dave was very prompt in responding and continued to be very timely... in answering all of my questions about a number of different lease scenarios. He ever responded to me on one of his days off. We were able to work remotely and come to a satisfying agreement on both model and price. I picked the X1 up on 8/20/19. I highly recommend Dave and am definitely looking forward to working with him again on my next lease.

Nick, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We'll pass along your comments to Dave. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Dave Townsend

(5.0) 287 reviews

August 20, 2019

I came to see Jolene, as I usually do. Her professionalism and prompt service was excellent as always. This is the 4th car I've bought from Jolene and... I won't use anyone else! Jolene has not only sold me 4 vehicles, but multiple other vehicles to my family and several of my friends! Ask for her, she will take great care of you! I love my new car, thank you Jolene for finding me the perfect one!

Redryanracer3, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We'll be sure to pass your comments along to Jolene. We can't... wait to see you again, have a great day.

Jolene Guzman

Internet manager

(5.0) 17 reviews

August 20, 2019

My experience at this dealer was really good. It looks like a brand new facility and the employees treated me awesome. I would definitely recommend it... to anyone. Great purchasing experience.

Hi 36choppers! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Joe Garcia