BMW of Murrieta

1070 reviews

1070 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Murrieta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2019

Carl was very professional and courteous and was able to provide all the info I needed on the car and more and I highly recommend seeking him out when... you're looking to buy your new car. Carl ensured I got the car I wanted at the right price but he didn't stop there. He contacted me a couple of days later to see how much I was loving my new X3M40i and even made sure my car was booked in for the car care package! Thank you Carl, you make buying a car a pleasurable experience 😀😀😀😀

Colette Stover, we are glad we could help! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Carl. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 13, 2019

I can't express enough gratitude to Dave Townsend for making our purchase such a great experience. I truly appreciate the professionalism, efficiency... and the top notch customer service. After shopping and dealing with several other dealers, we got an amazing deal with Dave. You've earned my business and many referrals for future BMW needs. Thanks Dave and Murrieta!!! Shawn

247lakers, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Murrieta. We'll be sure to pass your c...omments along to Dave. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

August 12, 2019

Dave was the best. He really worked with us to make a great deal! Thanks for helping me get this amazing car! I love my New X4.

Ann123, we are glad we could help! We'll pass along your comments to Dave. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

August 8, 2019

Carl Burt was informative, cordial, experienced in the mechanics of the automobile and created a pleasant experience that is worth mentioning. He stayed... late (real late!) to make sure that the process was complete and even followed up the next day. Great person to work with.

Ks, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

August 4, 2019

Best service always, hands down. They are world class. Just bought the Baddest X5 ever for my beautiful wife. Taylor was a great help. Thanks BMW of MURRIETA!

Mo1990, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

August 3, 2019

Dave was great and the whole experience flawless. In and out super quick. Highly recommend ! Will definitively come back in the future. I was returning... a lease, which also was done super fast.

Eduardomuniz, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Murrieta. We can't wait to see you ...again, have a great day.

July 22, 2019

I found that the salesman was not pushy. He showed me different cars but he new I was really interested in the 2012 BMW 318i sedan. Carl and his manager... were able to offer me a price I couldn't pass on. I found Carl to be very courteous and helpful. I would recommend BMW of Murrieta to a friend. Thank you Carl for putting me in the car I've always wanted.

Browesr, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Carl and our team, we appreciate your time and letting us know how we met your ex...pectations.

July 22, 2019

Carl Burt helped me from the beginning to the end for the purchase of our BMW X7. I have purchased 80 new cars for the past 30 years. This recent transaction... with Carl Burt had to be one of the best. Carl was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything went well, except, when I went into the Finance Department. Finance was not that friendly. Relax and have a bit of a smile, Finance. Life is too short to be angry. But Carl made that up. Thanks again, Carl

Thank you for your review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Carl and the rest of our team we appreciate you taking the time to leave us th...is feedback.

July 15, 2019

It was extremely easy to do business with Dave, he was very responsive, and pleasant to work with. Since Dave is on the internet sales side, our communication... was primarily via texts and phone calls before I went to picked up the car. He answered all my questions promptly and was very patient. The price he offered was so competitive, that we took a one-hour uber ride from SD to pick up the new car. Totally worth it! With Dave, you don't even need to sit at the dealership for hours and play the game called "let me talk to my manager", to negotiate that $200 off. He offers the best price possible, and I went with it. I would recommend him to everyone I know that is in the market looking for a BMW. And I've already seen myself getting my next car from Dave at the end of the lease :D Side note to management: you probably want to consider providing more training to your Finance department staffs, so they are prepared to explain to the customer the coverage details for whatever the care packages they try to sell , and have the brochures ready when the customer asks for one to read, unless being vague is part of the selling techniques. Plus keeping the cellphone on mute/vibration and minimizing the cellphone use while with customer is the basic professionalism i would expect.

Jessie, your satisfaction is our top priority and your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us! Thanks so much!

July 15, 2019

Dave Townsend and the rest of the team at BMW of Murrieta were easy to deal with and helped get me out of some negative equity on my previous vehicle.... They're the best!

Jessie, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.