BMW of Murrieta

1071 reviews

1071 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Murrieta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 15, 2019

Dave Townsend and the rest of the team at BMW of Murrieta were easy to deal with and helped get me out of some negative equity on my previous vehicle.... They're the best!

Jessie, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

July 12, 2019

This is our 6th BMW and we had a bad experience with our last purchase and service. We went to several local dealerships with very poor customer service.... We walked away in disbelief the sales tactics and lack of concern how they made us feel. We were very close to going with a Mercedes until Dave contacted us. Dave made the entire process seamless. Dave showed us he cared more about our experience and relationship. Everyone we come in contact with at BMW of Murrieta was friendly, helpful, happy and professional. We don't mind the drive from Oceanside to Temecula knowing the superior customer service we received. Well worth the drive!!! Thank you Dave

Deidra and Terry, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for your praise and kind comments about Dave and... the rest of our team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes!

July 11, 2019

Top notch customer service from Dave. Came in for a lease and decided to get a certified pre-owned instead. Dave was helpful, patient, and helped me get... a good deal on the car I really wanted.

Hi Extracrispy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! We look forwar...d to helping again in the future. Take care!

July 10, 2019

Went in not really sure what I wanted Morgan was so patient, understanding and knowledgeable. She really cared and knew this was a big purchase for me.... Her upbeat personality, integrity and eye for details helped me make the perfect decision. When it came time she presented a amazing deal and had me out of there in no time at all. I will definitely recommend her or her dad Dave Townsend to all my friends and family

Thank you, Loco Peaches for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Morgan Townsend

Client Advisor

NOT RATED

July 10, 2019

All of the staff members were great to work with and the buying experience was excellent. Carl was especially helpful and finance was direct and efficient....

Paul, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you for your review.

July 8, 2019

After negotiating a deal for two weeks, finally settled on the right number. Approved for financing and made an appointment to come in after work to sign... papers only for them to tell me 2 hours before that they just sold the car. Would not recommend. What a disappointing experience

Atlas, We strive for 100% satisfaction and feel that anything less is unacceptable. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you further about... your recent experience. Please contact General Sales Manager, George Amezuca at (951) 249-8000 at your convenience.

July 8, 2019

Service was handled expediently and with a smile. Everyone asked how they could assist when I walked in the door. Loaner was provided with no hassle. I... really appreciated Arick Burkhardt's assistance.

Jacava68, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Murrieta. Thank you again for taking the time to l...et us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

July 6, 2019

We landed up purchasing two BMW X3s at this dealership. Had done business with them before through a lease. But this time around, our salesperson Mr..... Joe Garcia was able to work this deal for ownership and keep the cost down to workable levels. Joe Garcia was friendly, warm and realistic about his approach to the sales process. We were upside down on our lease trade-ins and he was able to make a fair deal on the first vehicle. We went back a second time within 48 hours to get a second vehicle because he was able to make our outstanding lease on an Acura go away and get us into a new purchase. Joe and his team were able to make the whole process less stressful and relatively easy with his straightforwardness and transparency.

Msavar, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Murrieta and working with Joe Garcia. Tha...nk you for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

Joe Garcia

Lease Retention Specialist

(4.5) 8 reviews

July 3, 2019

Carl asked and received all needed docs. in order to begin the financing process before I even walked into the dealership. Which made it go very smoothly,... quick and easy, in and out in less than a 2 hours. .

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Murrieta. So glad Carl was able to exceed your ex...pectations.

June 25, 2019

Carl Burt helped me obtain the car of my dreams. He was extremely helpful and straightforward, and helped me obtain a great deal on my 330I. I will definitely... come back to purchase another BMW with this dealer and Carl. Carl offered great customer service!

Hi Efrainflores7, thank you so much for your positive comments about Carl and BMW of Murrieta. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so ha...ppy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!