Alan Jay Toyota

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

Bad dealings
    March 3, 2018

Went to get phone number of bank so I could ask questions about our loan. We were told we were not aloud to call it was private. Our money. Very ...unhappy the way dealer handled us we were talked they did not disclose everything we were owed or anything Toyota offered we were taken.

Jordan Dancer
    January 19, 2018

I had the privilege of having Jordan Dancer as my salesperson when purchasing my new Highlander. He displayed a courteous manner and was such a plea...sure to work with. He answered all my questions and concerns to complete satisfaction. His knowledge about each vehicle discussed is commendable. I never felt rushed or pressured which was very important to me. Jordan's personality and desire to guide one in the purchase of a vehicle is the reason I made my purchase. Once purchased he continued to help by explaining all the features, bells and whistles. Because of Jordan, Alan Jay Toyota will be my dealership and I will always recommend them. Jordan Dancer is top notch and an major asset to the Allen Jay Toyota family.

Ernest
    June 6, 2017

Monica and Sam worked very hard to make our buying experience a good one. They went the extra mile to make it happen.

Joshua
    May 28, 2017

Jorge made the entire experience wonderful! This is a wonderful dealership located in Sebring Florida.

Just looking
    May 22, 2017

My husband and I were in the market for new cars and we bounced around with a couple of different models. We met Jordan the first time we visited the... dealership one evening and he was very informative and accommodating. Jordan is very knowledgeable on the in and outs of the vehicles. We shopped around to a couple of dealerships in Central Florida and each one of them said they couldn't come close to the deal that Jordan and Alan Jay were offering. The third time was the charm and again we were offered a deal that was too sweet to pass up! I would highly recommend Alan Jay Toyota to anyone they were top notch!

needed help and jordan dancer helped me into a car
    May 18, 2017

after buying a yaris from jordan dancer i later got a mailer looking for cars. i went back and jordan dancer was the first person to contact me,. jord...an dancer is a friendly low key low pressure kind of salesman whose methods are appealing and effective.on this visit jordan dancer took the yaris he had sold me a few months before in trade on a brand new camry. the whole deal was done in short order abnd all the crew at alan jay toyota that were needed assisted jordan dancer to accomplish a succesful deal. kudos to jordan dancer and the alan jay staff

Alan Jay Toyota