Alan Jay Toyota

9 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2018

Jordan Dancer is a great car salesman but more important, he is a great guy! I can’t believe I am about to say I had Great experience but I really did.

July 18, 2018

Jorge Basulto is the reason we bought a Toyota Corolla at Alan Jay Toyota in Sebring. He is an informed caring professional. His expertise in the field... and genuine concern put us at ease in an otherwise stressful purchase. I would not only recommend him locally, but also refer him to friends in the DC/VA metro area, where I currently live.

• May 22, 2017

My husband and I were in the market for new cars and we bounced around with a couple of different models. We met Jordan the first time we visited the... dealership one evening and he was very informative and accommodating. Jordan is very knowledgeable on the in and outs of the vehicles. We shopped around to a couple of dealerships in Central Florida and each one of them said they couldn't come close to the deal that Jordan and Alan Jay were offering. The third time was the charm and again we were offered a deal that was too sweet to pass up! I would highly recommend Alan Jay Toyota to anyone they were top notch!

Thank you for your fantastic review. Many of our guests share a similar story and we are so glad you gave us a chance to work for you! We diligently t...rain our staff so they are experts at what they do - but we know what really matters is not what we know but what is important to you. Jordan and the rest of the team are so glad that we were able to help you and we hope to see you again for regular service and maybe, just maybe your next car too!

June 21, 2018

When coming to this dealership, I drove 14 hours to look at a vehicle. I was extremely excited to be there; however, the staff did not have the same attitude.... When I walked in, everyone seemed depressed and upset. It was disorganized. When negotiating the car price, I have NEVER been so disrespected by someone. The manager was the rudest person I’ve ever met. I got a headache and left feeling so upset because of the way I was treated. He put me down for being young and for switching to a new job after holding my previous professional position for many years. He yelled at me for not understanding where he was coming from, when I did understand, I was merely seeking clarification. The sales person was unprofessional and couldn’t remember questions we asked or provide answers. The manager, Dave, should be fired for the way he treats others. I am a manager over two restaurants and I would never treat a customer the way I was treated. I shouldn’t be disrespected for my age, gender, or new job change. Car buying should be a fun experience that is exciting and I have never been so stressed.

Michelle, First and foremost - Thank you for visiting Alan Jay Toyota. After extensive investigation and many meetings with our team at Toyota we have... learned that the experience you have described in your review did in fact happen. We regret that the tone during your visit was not agreeable and we are so very sad that we could not sell the vehicle that you came so far to see. Some additional facts that may help other potential clients to our dealership is that the advertised price was very aggressive and compelled you and your (fiance at the time) new husband to come see it while you were down in Florida for your wedding party...When the offer that came from you, or your fiance was around $5,000 below the advertised price and also not feasible and we refused your offer - it seems things went south. We understand that sometimes when people can't get what they want they can get emotional and we're sorry that we were not able to address your feelings in a way that agreed with you. We interviewed all staff that was present during your visit as we take accusations of mistreatment very seriously. Based on your comments in this review we considered taking disciplinary action against the manager that worked with you but after hearing from all staff we have determined that no one ever "yelled" at you. We apologize if you felt the volume at which you were addressed was not appropriate. With over 20 years in the business and literally hundreds of letters of recommendation we are confident that Dave, our manager did his utmost to work with you toward acquiring the vehicle you were interested in and absolutely does not deserve to be "fired." In fact, we find this to be a wildly inappropriate remark coming from a manager in the food service industry. We do not take the Celebrity Apprentice approach and instead choose to work with consistently dependable and competent managers - since we know that no one is perfect we choose to develop people rather than terminate them. We perused the coffee shops that you are apparently managing and although they look interesting we see that several reviews on your businesses clearly express dissatisfaction with you or your staff and can only imagine how an impulsive reaction to a negative review could damage the employment status of your own employees - or even you! We're sorry that you got a headache and left feeling upset - clearly this is not our goal and we are disappointed that this happened. Finally, we agree with you on this point: Car buying should be a fun experience that is exciting. For the vast majority of the visitors that come to our dealership it is a fun and exciting experience and over 400 people each month would agree. Best wishes to you and your new husband as you move forward in life. We hope that at some point you will achieve all that you dream and we sincerely wish you many happy miles on the road of life. ~ Alan Jay Toyota

March 3, 2018

Went to get phone number of bank so I could ask questions about our loan. We were told we were not aloud to call it was private. Our money. Very unhappy... the way dealer handled us we were talked they did not disclose everything we were owed or anything Toyota offered we were taken.

John, it is our goal to treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. We endeavor to provide the best possible service at all... times. We invite you to call us to discuss your experience in more detail so that we can learn how we can do better. Please call 800-Alan- Jay and ask for the manager at the store you visited. Thank you!

January 19, 2018

I had the privilege of having Jordan Dancer as my salesperson when purchasing my new Highlander. He displayed a courteous manner and was such a pleasure... to work with. He answered all my questions and concerns to complete satisfaction. His knowledge about each vehicle discussed is commendable. I never felt rushed or pressured which was very important to me. Jordan's personality and desire to guide one in the purchase of a vehicle is the reason I made my purchase. Once purchased he continued to help by explaining all the features, bells and whistles. Because of Jordan, Alan Jay Toyota will be my dealership and I will always recommend them. Jordan Dancer is top notch and an major asset to the Allen Jay Toyota family.

Thank you for the wonderful review and we'll certainly pass your comments along to Jordan ~ Thank you!

June 6, 2017

Monica and Sam worked very hard to make our buying experience a good one. They went the extra mile to make it happen.

We are so glad we could help - see you next time!

May 28, 2017

Jorge made the entire experience wonderful! This is a wonderful dealership located in Sebring Florida.

Thank you so much for your great review and for your wonderful comments about Jorge! We'll make sure to encourage him to keep up the good work!

May 17, 2017

after buying a yaris from jordan dancer i later got a mailer looking for cars. i went back and jordan dancer was the first person to contact me,. jordan... dancer is a friendly low key low pressure kind of salesman whose methods are appealing and effective.on this visit jordan dancer took the yaris he had sold me a few months before in trade on a brand new camry. the whole deal was done in short order abnd all the crew at alan jay toyota that were needed assisted jordan dancer to accomplish a succesful deal. kudos to jordan dancer and the alan jay staff

Thank you for sharing your experience ~ We are so glad we could be such an important part of it!