Portage Car and Truck Sales

• Great Guys

Great selection. No hassles. No games. Good vans for good prices. In and out with new work van.

• Portage Car andTruck Sales

Very good experience with the guys at Portage Car and Truck Sales on purchasing our work van.

• Portage Car and Truck Sales

Great bunch of guys, especialyl Chip who made this the best and easiest car buying experience I've ever encountered. My F-150 is beautiful and I love showing it off and telling everyone where I got it.

• Portage Car and Truck Sales

Completely satisfied with everything you guys did!!!

Completely satisfied with everything you guys did!!!

• SGT JY

Went in to buy a truck and my salesman Chip was so great. He let me test drive and ask as many questions as I wanted. NO pressure at all. Made the purchase and was so happy. Then a week later I noticed a oil leak and when I called Chip I thought I was gonna get run around. Instead he said We will take care of it. There was an oil pan seal leak and they fixed immediately. They gave the best customer service during and after the sale. Their selection is so good and pricing is fair so no high pressure negotiating was needed. Thanks Chip and thanks Portage Car and Truck!! JY

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

WOW! What a great buying experience here. ANYONE looking for a good deal on a good used vehicle should shop here. We saw a van on-line we were interested in, went there on a Saturday morning and met with Dennis and Chip. The van we were interested in was in amazing shape, and the guys couldn't have been more helpful. While we were there, I spotted a bucket truck, and next thing you know we're buying 2 trucks! Both Chip and Dennis are easy going, and not pushy one bit. The price they had on the trucks was more than fair, and they go thru each vehicle before they advertise it. We had one concern with the bucket truck, and they had it fixed Monday / Tuesday. Chip handled everything with our finance company, and we returned to pick them up the next evening. Everything went smoothly, and we will be back for our next vehicle purchases. EXTREMELY happy with this dealer, and I highly recommend them.

• Portage Car & Truck

we want all of our customers to have a great buying experience and will do what ever we can facilitate that goal. We have some great customers.

Excellent vehicle shopping experience. No pressure sales staff and very knowledgeable and helpful. Chip and Paul went out of their way to get me in my new (used) truck. Would recommend them to anyone shopping for a good quality used vehicle

• Purchase of a 07 Chevrolet Express G2500

Thanks for the great feedback, we try very hard to make sure you purchase the vehicle that best suits your needs. We appreciate your business.

Chip at Portage Car and Truck Sales made buying a used vehicle a easy experience. Chip was knowledgeable about the vehicle that I was looking for. He took the time in the bad weather to show me their inventory. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to look at Portage Car and Truck and ask for Chip, he will find you what you are looking for. Everyone at Portage was polite and made you feel like you where right at home!

• Hightop Chevy Van

Thanks for the great feedback. The van you purchased was the perfect van for you, and we appreciate your business.

I had been watching this lot for awhile. I was dreaming of buying a USED van for my new company. One day I drove by and saw it . I thought man that's a nice van. It was on hold pending a sale. I asked about it anyway. the original sale did not go through. I was called and bought the van. Its a great vehicle. The sales men were great. This is a QUALITY LOT.

• Best Customer Service!

Thanks for the great feedback. It was a pleasure helping you purchase a vehicle and we appreciate your business.

I cannot say enough about Portage Car & Truck Sales INC. This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had. No high pressure sales at all! Harold, Dennis, and Paul made me feel like family right from the start.