New 888-686-8780 Dealer Website
Used 888-686-9161 Email Dealer
Service 888-687-0284

• Great Services

Excellent customer service. Will definitely come back to buy another car.

Excellent customer service. Will definitely come back to buy another car.

• Midway Ford

Great customer service. Nice waiting area. Pretty quick service.

Great customer service. Nice waiting area. Pretty quick service.

Juan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Midway Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great service

Always pleased with the service I receive. Mike is excellent, keeps me informed and is truthful.

• The best salesman at Midway Ford

So very grateful for the service and attention from Luis Alvarado at Midway Ford

• Luis Alvarado is the very best at Midway Ford

Luis Alvarado is the berries best salesman I have ever encountered. He did everything possible to make sure I left with the cat I wanted. I am so grateful

• Midaway Ford Service

Luis in service was great. He got me a ride to and from the gym while my vehicle was being checked for a safety recall on the courtesy shuttle. Pepe the driver was very polite and great.

• good dealer

very good customer service and very happy witch the purchase

very good customer service and very happy witch the purchase

• Joel Ricardo

Great and fast service from Francisco, had my battery replace faster than expected.

• Ford Escape

The work was done as expected. Took long to reply because I wanted to insure the repair had taken care of the problem reported. So far it has,

Patricia, your positive review means a lot to us, and we?re happy we could help you. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Service

It was very good experience, everything was explained to me.

It was very good experience, everything was explained to me.

Rodrigo, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.