Village Car Store

22 reviews

July 2, 2015

Got my Toyota 4runner at this dealership, overall is very good experience. A small place has quality used selection and competitive pricing, I heard that... they are family owned and has been in the business for long time, a little surprised that they are not growing like other family dealership..they even have an in-house shop to inpect vehicle! Anyway, will definitely recommend this place to anyone shopping for a used car, store manager Eric is the guy you want to work with, friendly and very professional.

May 6, 2015

having sold cars for many year i can appreciate the service i got! i purchase an 2000 jaguar w type (years ago) and the gear shifter had a defect in it... from the factory. had to have the car towed to be repaired john (owner) paid for everything the total if i remember correctly was $1200.00 from Jaguar. i really appreciated that and for that reason i will be buying my bmw from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2015

Having just moved here to Columbus and I needed a car, Village had the car I wanted and for a very reasonable price I believe. Been driving it since without... a problem, the Forrester was clean, a little battered and scuffed but mechanically sound. It was just what I needed. Thank you Village Car Store.

February 13, 2015

I had a good experience buying used car from this dealer. The cars conditions are very good in this store, and the dealer has a very nice attitude. The... car's price is also fair. So, If you are finding a car, why not go there to have a look?

July 16, 2014

I not only bought an older used car sight unseen from this dealership in Ohio but also had it given the once over by a mechanic the dealership itself recommended-even... after being told that the mechanic did a lot of work for the dealership. After the dealership performed a brake job that the mechanic recommended--no charge to me--I had the vehicle shipped to where I live. I have had no prior dealings with this dealership, so there is no reason for them to be treating me special in that regard. I am very satisfied with the car and am impressed with the service and honesty of the employees working there. Happy to have encountered a used car dealership with integrity.

April 18, 2014

After reading positive reviews I decided to check out this dealership. The a4 I was interested in had a tick in the head (They said they were addressing... it). I took a forester for a test drive and as I pulled in to my mechanic's shop I decided not to waste the money on an inspection since there was an obvious smell of burning transmission fluid.... Stuff happens, and I wanted to trust the dealership so I asked to take a jeep out for a ride. A quick check of the oil revealed an obvious failed head gasket. It seems this dealership specializes in cars that look really good, but have mechanical problems.

I am very sorry this customer had a bad experience at our dealership. We are very serious about servicing our cars and selling the best possible used ...vehicles. Sometimes we miss something . Nobody's perfect, but in this case the problems that this customer alleges, were doublechecked by our mechanic and do not exist. I would invite this customer to give us another try. Take any of our cars to your mechanic and have them inspected and you will see that there is not a problem. We are also very willing to fix issues that customers may find while test driving our vehicles before purchase. Used cars, by nature will never be perfect, but we try to be open and honest and sell good vehicles.

April 10, 2014

It's that simple. I sent an email about a car. It had been sold, but they responded very quickly. If you've been car shopping, you probably already know... how rare that is. I will watch their site for future cars just based on knowing they respond!

March 6, 2014

I wont go anywhere else.... These are gentlemen here. Unlike any other dealership. High quality,great values and affordable payments. This is a family... owned business, and they work hard to build such a great reputation. Other car dealers should take a lesson from the village car store on how to run a honorable establishment. Thank you .

August 3, 2013

The salesmen were very knowledgeable & helpful, not pushy at all. All their cars are both beautiful & affordable. Very flexible.

July 21, 2013

I purchased a Hyundai Accent from Ron. He was straight-forward about the dealership and his experience in the industry. There was a small issue with the... tailgate and the mechanic stopped what he was doing and took care of it on the spot. They had a couple of cars I really liked, but Ron listened to my needs and recommended the right vehicle for me. I appreciate that they include the CarFax on all of their vehicles. No pressure at all! I felt like I was buying from my brother. It was a real pleasure doing business with Village Car Store and I expect I'll be back! I will also recommend to anyone looking for a pre-owned car at a great price!