eBZZmotors.com

101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

So helpful. I’ve purchased two cars from Joe and Sean, would highly recommend them. They don’t pressure you and both vehicles were not very... expensive and are very reliable.

January 13, 2019

I am totally pleased with the service I received. I was able to get an appointment that fit my schedule but also was timely for the work that was needed.... I was apprised of the costs beforehand and could consent to what I wanted done. Everyone at Ebzz genuinely wants the patron to be satisfied.

• June 16, 2018

I was dreading going to a Used Car Lot because of the stigma they have. That anxiety quickly melted away once I stepped onto Ebzzmotors.com's lot.... Both Joe and Sean were friendly, very informative, very transparent and proved to me why the vehicles I was looking at were great deals. They even got on the computer with me and helped me "shop around" to try and find a better deal considering the make, age and mileage of the car that I was looking at. They taught me how to read a Carfax report and gave me confidence in my buying decision. They went out of their way to make sure that all my questions were answered. I've had great luck with my new used car and I'm positive this car was the best investment I could have made. Thanks Very Much, Ebzzmotors.com! It was worth driving the 3 hours to you in order to find my perfect car.

Transparency is what we are all about and it makes the shopping experience easier and our internal process seem less. We strive for the best relation...ships with our clients for repeat and referral buyers, congrats and we look forward to helping in the future.

December 28, 2018

Very honest dealership. Joseph was very upfront about the cosmetic issues with the car and provided a plethora of information, making me very comfortable... purchase from out of state. When I made it to the dealership, Sean was amazing to work with and made the purchase extremely easy. I am extremely happy with my car and I would say Ebzzmotors was the best car buying experience I have ever had!

Awesome, thanks for your business and most of all thanks for valuing our process and experience. We really appreciate the kind words. We only surviv...e because of great customers like you. Happy Holidays

December 8, 2018

Very friendly and helpful. Worked with me until it was done. Kept me informed every step of the way. They also made delivery arrangementon the spot and... sent me pictures to verify.

Congrats on your awesome purchase. We could have sold that S2 multiple times. We are so happy you are enjoying it and we know it went to the right h...ome. A car so special should have a special owner like you! Happy Holidays.

November 28, 2018

Having had previous experience with eBZZ it was an easy decision to return for service or repair...The quality and know how of the experience provided... a seamless experience..So my question to myself was "WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE"

Thanks Mike, we are expanding this year and will be able to advertise and offer our services to everyone. Thanks for your continued patronage!

November 28, 2018

I've had the opportunity to purchase a vehicle at Ebiz motors and i couldn't have been more satisfied..every step of the process was spot on... and extremely professional...

Thanks Mike, see you in service.. Congrats!

November 27, 2018

I needed some repair work done and Joe and Sean helped me out. They couldn’t have been more accommodating with my work schedule. Love these guys.... The work was excellent, no wonder there lot always has so many customers. They still provide Customers Service, thank you for helping me out! Peg

Thanks Peg, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. It is an honor to work with customers like you. Feel free to reach out t...o us anytime!

November 26, 2018

I took my truck to get detailed and the guy doing the job came in late then rushed and it shows not worth the money

Joseph, I'm so sorry about your recent detail experience. We would be glad to discuss to make it right. However, I'm a little confused ab...out why I'm finding about it here. We reached out the Monday after the detail to get feedback and to make sure you were satisfied. We never heard back. We can only fix issues if we are aware of them. I reached out to the detail technician and he was under the impression you were happy after the walk around and he said you even gave him a tip. We are always concerned for our customer experience and work we provide. I'm sorry we missed the mark here. The detailer spent over 4 hours on your truck and we would love to know what he could improve on. Please call in so we can discuss and make it right. Thanks for the customer service rating as well!

November 7, 2018

I can't recommend eBZZ enough. I bought a '99 Trans Am in great shape and with a great deal! Joe & Sean were professional, courteous and... super friendly. An A+++ dealer.

Ramon, Congratulations, Sean and I are jealous. We would love to have a Trans Am for a daily driver. Glad we were able to bring you back to your yo...uth and get you a quality car. Please feel free to call us anytime. Try and keep the speeding ticket counts down!