eBZZmotors.com

Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(267) 439-4915 (267) 439-4915

Car purchase from eBZZ Motors

Excellent customer service. Joe goes above and beyond when buying a car from him. Highly recommend buying a car from him. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words. Customer service starts with the sale. I'm here anytime to help. Congratulations!

Great deal on a great car

I was looking for a mid-2000's Volvo XC70 to replace my current one. EbzzMotors came up on my search and had just the right car--low mileage, great shape, well presented. Joe made the "sight-unseen" buying process very easy. He was honest about the car and very thorough in making sure I had the paperwork needed to register the car in another state. A pleasure to do business with-- I'd definitely buy another car from him.

Dealer response

Glad I was able to fulfil your needs and I'm happy that you are happy. I strive to have this result on every deal and I like happy customers. Congratulations and good luck.

a completely transparent process

Shopping for a good quality used car in the post-quarantine world was proving to be a challenge until I found eBZZ. Joe was very up front and honest with me, and was thorough in his paperwork and vehicle history. He made me feel confident and comfortable that I was getting a great deal on a car and I couldn’t be happier with my experience. I hope to do business again with him in the future!

Dealer response

Thanks again, glad I was able to make you feel comfortable and I appreciate your trust. Our process has been a winner since day one. We document everything including our inspection report, carfax and a detailed repair order to develop customer confidence and provide a great product. Feel free to reach out anytime. Drive safe!

NJ to PA

I had been searching a couple of months for an early 90’s Corvette with low miles. I had limited my search to just my home state of Pennsylvania. After not finding what I was looking for, I expanded the mileage radius of my search and found Ebzzmotors. On their website was what I was looking for: a 1993 Corvette with 19,500 miles. After a couple of email exchanges with the dealership’s owner, Joe, we spoke on the phone. Within one week I had my new car delivered to me with a PA plate on it. Joe was outstanding to do business with. I had never purchased a vehicle out of state before and Joe made the process seamlessly simple. If anybody out there is searching for a “retro” themed vehicle I highly recommend Ebzzmotors. Joe.. thank you sir!

Dealer response

Jason, some deals are bitter sweet and this was one of them. The car you purchased was the best C4 I have ever seen and I'm so glad it went to a great home to an enthusiast that will take proper care. I actually contemplated keeping it for myself. Everything is perfect about it. You have great taste and I know this one will be appreciating in value for years to come. Enjoy and be safe, congratulations..

Another Happy eBZZmotors Customer

I have always been a little weary about buying a used vehicle through a used car dealership, preferring the private marketplace route. That was until I met and worked with eBZZmotors. Joe went above and beyond, not only in finding me the vehicle I was looking for, but by making himself available to answer all of my questions, and walking me through every step of the buying process. Whether it was what to look out for when buying a used car, to how to obtain the best financing rate, to everything I needed to make the registration process a breeze, I can't recommend him enough. So, if you're looking for a used car, Joe and eBZZmotors is the place to go.

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words. I believe in providing great customer service to make the process not only easy but some what enjoyable. Most customers come in expecting the worse and by just listening and understanding their needs helps me and them in making this a stress-free process. I really enjoyed working with you, congratualtions.

Brought just wanted I wanted

I came in to look at a 2008 buick lucerne. 53K miles V8 4.6 engine had every option I was looking for. 2 owner car. Had a few issues but nothing I can't fix myself. So far I have been loving the car. No regret in buying the car. Joe was fantastic. Great car sale person and OWNER. No issues. Plenty of paperwork on the car including the car fax. Great place to buy your next used car from. Everything put out on the table. Thank you again JOE. You were fantastic

Dealer response

Matt, thanks for the kind words. I so happy you are loving the car and appreciated the process. I strive for perfection with every car purchase and customer transaction. Thanks for recognizing and verbalizing that. Congrats and I'm always here to help.

Great place

I recently visited eBZZmotors to purchase a used car. EBZZmotors was a great place. They had great cars from good price. The buying process was quick and easy. A very nice and no hassle dealership. I would strongly suggest this dealership to all my friends and family. Thanks so much for my new ride.

Dealer response

Kevin, thanks for recognizing the effort I put forth on every car transaction and for appreciating it enough to write a nice review. Feel free to reach out anytime and I would be glad to assist. Congrats

Shopped at 14 dealers 1st

Went across the east coast looking to spend under 10000 for a car everyone was either nasty or acting like they were doing me a favor.finally found a great car at a great price and Joe was more then pleasant to do buisness with more people should be so thorough and honest as Joe I highly recommend buying a car from this family oriented honest dealer thanks again. Patty

Dealer response

Patty thanks for the kind words. It amazes me with people today. As a salesperson the easiest part of my job is to be friendly nice transparent and upfront. Some people ruin the perception of this career. Thanks to them I have you as a customer. I have worked hard to provide the best service and I enjoy meeting new people every day. Congrats

The best car buying experience!

Extremely honest, trustworthy and thorough with information and fair with pricing. Great selection of used cars that are so well taken care of. Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with, kind, and no BS. Highly recommend you do your business with this company and hope to continue to do business with him in the future.

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words. We are all about being transparent offering fair prices and giving the best service in the business. We never claimed to be perfect but we try every day to get better. Looking forward to helping in the future. Congrats

2007 Toyota Corolla

Before Joe sold a car to me, he sold himself. Here was a dealer I felt comfortable with. I trusted him. Purchasing a car from him was a pleasant experience. The car is fine and everything I expected. Thanks, Joe

Dealer response

Duke, thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate your trust and I always make myself available to all my clients after the sale. I look forward to staying in touch. Stay safe.