eBZZmotors.com

93 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 16, 2018

I was dreading going to a Used Car Lot because of the stigma they have. That anxiety quickly melted away once I stepped onto Ebzzmotors.com's lot.... Both Joe and Sean were friendly, very informative, very transparent and proved to me why the vehicles I was looking at were great deals. They even got on the computer with me and helped me "shop around" to try and find a better deal considering the make, age and mileage of the car that I was looking at. They taught me how to read a Carfax report and gave me confidence in my buying decision. They went out of their way to make sure that all my questions were answered. I've had great luck with my new used car and I'm positive this car was the best investment I could have made. Thanks Very Much, Ebzzmotors.com! It was worth driving the 3 hours to you in order to find my perfect car.

Transparency is what we are all about and it makes the shopping experience easier and our internal process seem less. We strive for the best relation...ships with our clients for repeat and referral buyers, congrats and we look forward to helping in the future.

November 7, 2018

I can't recommend eBZZ enough. I bought a '99 Trans Am in great shape and with a great deal! Joe & Sean were professional, courteous and... super friendly. An A+++ dealer.

Ramon, Congratulations, Sean and I are jealous. We would love to have a Trans Am for a daily driver. Glad we were able to bring you back to your yo...uth and get you a quality car. Please feel free to call us anytime. Try and keep the speeding ticket counts down!

November 2, 2018

I was looking for a used van to put a electric lift in for my son who has a disability i work down the street from eBBZ Motors in Woodbury i meant Sean... and the owner Joe nice guys honest not trying to get rich. They'll tell u anything u ask no Lye no Joke. This is no advertisement its from a real person who dont have much money and who dont want to be stuck on the side road with my son in a wheelchair. Thanks Sean.

Rosyna, thanks for the kind words. I wish I could get rich though lol.. We are small and very customer service focused and are afraid to grow to fas...t and not be able to give the type of service our customers expect and have gotten use to. We hope to take care of you in service. Congrats!!

September 29, 2018

Found the car I was looking for online. Reached out and was contacted by the owner, Joe who was friendly and accommodating. They were very upfront and... answered all my questions about the car and even sent extra pictures of of the car via text. Salesman Sean was very helpful and courteous throughout the buying and delivery process. Thanks again!

Thanks for your business and we were glad to help. We love it when are cars go to true enthusiast who appreciate the effort that goes into our select...ion process. Trust and confidence are critical to purchase long distance. We take that very seriously. Modern technology has made it easier for buyers and sellers as long as trust and credibility are part of the transaction on both sides. Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything. Congrats!

September 14, 2018

Received Excellent Service in My Purchase of a 2003 Acura cl.... Thank you for all of your help making my purchase very easy and smooth it was a pleasure..... I was looking for a good used car but got a great used car

Thanks for the review of your new ride. We purposely look for specific cars with specific history to provide great options for our clients. We try t...o exceed expectations with every car and every transaction. Thanks again for your business. We look forward to seeing you in for service. Congrats!

August 30, 2018

I bought my 2008 Volvo S60 from eBZZ and had a lovely and authentic experience. Joe and Sean take pride in their work and it truly reflects. They were... trustworthy, reliable, and exceeded my expectations for my first car purchase. I would recommend anyone from Philly to make the drive across the bridge to visit these guys!

Thanks for the nice review. We work super hard in getting the best inventory for great customers like you. We strive for a great experience with full... transparency. Glad you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you in service!

June 19, 2018

I had Joe look for a specific year and model of car for me at auctions. Although I had a good idea of what I wanted, Joe was able to add a lot of information... regarding options and selling trends that allowed me to make a better informed decision. Joe was always attentive and I felt like he was almost as excited about getting the car as I was. If there were any developments in auctions he wasted no time in letting me know and giving me his honest opinion about the pros and cons of a specific car. I never felt like he was selling to me, more like helping me get what I want. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase and I would definitely go back to Ebzz for all my future car needs.

Thanks so much for taking advantage of our vehicle finder program. I'm super happy that you were completely satisfied with the results. We launc...hed this program last year and we have had incredible success. With today's technology, condition reports, carfax's, picture quality this is a great cost effective option for customers who are patient. It's like ordering exactly what you want down to color, budget, options, model and miles. Congrats and please spread the word.

June 13, 2018

By far the best experience at a car dealership I’ve ever had! I went with my girlfriend there so she could look at cars and the men, specifically... Sean aka “Pellet” was beyond helpful and made our experience personal and amazing. Not only did we have a wonderful time but we also left feeling safe and well informed. The men there are extremely kind and willing to make things would. I’d highly recommend going there to search for a car. Thank you so much Pellet for all of your help and making the experience amazing!

Erica, I'm so glad Pellet created such a great experience. We want every customer to have the best buying and looking experience in the indus...try. We try and personalize the process with all of our clients because every customer is different and has specific wants and needs! Thanks so much for the kind words and recognizing the effort that was put forth. See you in service. Joe

May 25, 2018

You know how you pull up to a lot and get Harassed just as your getting out of the car, not here.. it’s a small lot but much to choose from. Joe... and Sean let you be as you look for “your” car, they don’t hassle you when your ready they go into very detail oriented explanation of the car. Both gentlemen where super nice curious and would go back n buy another car from them.

We go out of our way to treat everyone as a valued guest in our business and would want the same treatment as well. We want all our customers to be co...mfortable with us and confident in their decision. Thanks for recognizing this and we look forward to working with you in the future. Congrats!

April 29, 2018

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A USED CAR AND FOUND GOOD SERVICE AND STRIGHT FORWARD DEALING . NICE SELECTION FOR WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.HAD CARFACTS REPORT

Thanks for the good review, we advertise everything upfront including the carfax report to make the process informative and easy. We really value you...r business. Congratulations!