eBZZmotors.com

129 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 17, 2020

We came, we saw, we bought. The car was super clean and was everything Joe said it was. Fairly priced and Joe's customer service is exceptional too. When... we need another car, we will definitely give Joe a heads up and see what he has or can find. Thanks again Joe!

Mary congratulations, thanks for the kind words and I hope the Cayenne S delivers a ton of enjoyment. I love those rides and I'm jealous. Reach out ...anytime. Drive safe and stay safe.

May 13, 2020

I found Joes dealership on car gurus and stumbled upon the car I was looking for. Joe is a standup guy and stands behind every car he sells. I worked with... Joe for about a month and a half and he never gave up on me and my wife just because we are on disability, like all other dealerships I tried out. We bought the 2005 Monte Carlo LT and is fantastic! It is as clean as a new car despite being 15 years old (you would never know it’s 15 years old) Other dealers should take notes from Joe on how to treat and respect their customers. By far he is the best dealer I’ve dealt with! I’d highly recommend him. I came from Phillipsburg NJ to get the car....definitely worth the ride and we’d do it all over again if I had to. Thank you Joe...you’re AWESOME!!!

Andrew, thanks for such kind heartfelt words. I never give up on my customers. When there's a will there's a way. Thanks for putting your trust in ...eBZZ and hanging in there as well. I wish you the best and I'm always here for my clients. Stay safe. Joe

• February 20, 2020

I purchased a van from eBZZ Motors in December. I have been waiting to post my review to make sure the van wasn’t going to breakdown after the first 30/60... days. I am pleased to announce “IT HAS NOT”. It runs great. It is so quiet and smooth running. Perfect. Purchasing this van from Joe at eBZZ was the best experience I have ever had in buying a used vehicle. There really was no pressure. I saw the van as I passed their lot and stopped to see it after hours. I then called the office and said I was interested in the van. He said stop by and we’ll show it to you. He even offered to stay a little late, because I worked about an hour away, for me to stop in and test drive the van. They were very accommodating. We did the test drive, got all the facts on the van, they had the “FAX” report and all was great. They took care of all the paperwork in getting it registered and ready for the road. They are the BEST. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a used vehicle of any kind. They even helped with my trade-in and gave me a generous figure. Best experience ever!! I just can’t say this enough. “ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!”

Cathy, thanks for all the kind words and most of all waiting until you were comfortable writing this. It only helps with giving our future customers ...confidence in all we do to make sure the experience is exactly what you documented. It all starts with the right car, right history, minimal owners, proper reconditioning repairs and a completely transparent transaction with all the info including com parables and lastly our paperwork. Congrats and please let us know how we can help in the future. I look forward to seeing you in service.

May 13, 2020

Wanted to take this time to thank joe very much .. for being patient and for also engaging and keep me notified of everything !. Thanks for the directions... joe ! Lol awesome car exactly what I was looking for and more ... hopefully we can do more business in the future .. I recommend joe to anyone hands down !! Again thank u

Jose, it was a pleasure. I'm excited for you and I know you will have a blast driving that cool car. Thanks for trusting me and driving all the way ...from Ohio. Especially in the current situation. Customers like you will help ebzz get through this time. Stay safe and feel free to reach out anytime.

April 5, 2020

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. His ratings from many buyers and inventory directed me to his dealership in the first place and... I was not disappointed. Joe's many years of experience and knowledge, in the car business lent itself to buyers like myself having the confidence in my purchasing decision with eBzz. He was extremely thorough and professional while being personable with no pressure. There is something to be said about dealing with a small business owner who truly cares about his business and his customers. For those of you looking for a used car at a reasonable price, I highly recommend seeing Joe at eBzz Motors.

Greg, thanks for documenting your experience. In times like these trust experience knowledge and confidence are invaluable. It's been super challengi...ng and I appreciate your kind words and patronage. I'm here for you, stay safe!

March 28, 2020

Joe was great thru the entire purchase of my 2009 Mercury. He fixed all problems quickly except the tire pressure low indicator. The Corona virus prevented... him from working on the tie pressure indicator.

Laurel thanks for the kind words. I can't wait for the smoke to clear with this virus so we can program your new tire pressure sensors. The are alre...ady installed. Please stay safe and I will be in touch as soon as we are able to function again. Take care congrats!

February 26, 2020

Joe was very professional to deal with even though I couldn't get financed (not his fault). He was constantly in touch with me to let me know how the process... was going. They have a nice selection of vehicles to choose from and runs all his inventory through a 124 point inspection process that most used car dealers don't do. Thank you Joe...I'll be back soon to purchase a vehicle. Keep on doing what you do and you'll be there for a long time to come! Regards, Andrew

Andrew, thanks so much for the kind words and I will continue to work on this. We will come up with other options. I appreciate you recognizing the wa...y we do business and verbalizing it so well. I wish you the best and I look forward to putting our tag on your next ride sometime soon.

February 2, 2020

What can I say,,I found my vehicle while shopping online and I gave them a call and asked about it. Joe was the one who answered the phone and we talked... about the vehicle and I decided to buy it. Long story short, I'm in Alabama and he's in New Jersey. He went way beyond just being a car salesman, he cared about the transaction. He hooked me up with a great financial company. sent me video of the car while driving it, and got the transport for a good price shipping it down here. If and when I need another vehicle he'll be the first person I holler at.

Allan, thanks again and it was a pleasure working with you. The internet has made our world a small place and it's a vital part to our business. It'...s so cool saying we sent one to Alabama. Drive safe and don't hesitate to reach out anytime.

January 9, 2020

Joe made the process easy and quick. Great communication both pre and post-sale. I would highly recommend. Great car, at a great price from a good guy!... Thanks for everything Joe!

Tony, you guys were a pleasure to deal with. It's so cool to add another pin to our country wide map. You will always be our Michigan first client. ...Congrats and you guys have great taste in vehicles. Happy motoring!

January 9, 2020

I was looking for a reliable first car for our son and we weren’t sure what the best option would be in our price range. Joe took the time to show us several... cars and speak to the pros and cons of each model. We chose an Audi A4 which was a one owner vehicle and Joe did a great job explaining the vehicles service history along with work his team performed during their inspection so we really felt like we knew the car well before buying it. The sales process was simple and Joe had everything prepared before we arrived. My son absolutely loves the car and we couldn’t be happier with our experience at Ebzzmotors. Thank you very much Joe!

Thanks Jordan, we strive to help every customer feel the way you described here. We want every customer to have all the information and as many optio...ns to consider. We work real hard to provide the best cars at the best prices. It all starts with minimal owners, great history and a detailed inspection and repair order. Congrats to Alex and drive safe!