eBZZmotors.com

Friday 10:00am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(267) 439-4915 (267) 439-4915

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Top Notch Experience!

Joe is 1st class. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is all about customer service. He will do right by you. He took my son and me through the buying process from beginning to end and it was seamless. If you're in the market for used vehicle (in our case, a beautiful C-4 Corvette), Joe is your man.

Dealer response

Mike, Thanks for your trust and I'm so glad you are happy. Delivering cars unseen can be challenging and I'm super aware of this. I want my customers to completely understand the car. The internet and modern technology makes this possible and allows me to specialize in the cars I love that are great value and appreciating. Louisiana is not around the corner and I'm looking forward to adding this location to my map. Congratulations and don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Drive Safe! Joe

👍 Great

Great experience flawless transaction The owner very helpful from the beginning to the end of my purchase would definitely recommend This dealer if interested in a used car

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words. The sale is only the beginning of the relationship. I'm here anytime. Congratulations!

Joe and the guys at ebzzmotors were fantastic.

Joe and the guys at ebzzmotors were fantastic. For a smaller private owned dealership, ebzzmotors really had their stuff together. From the very beginning Joe made me feel important. He was able to answer any and all of my questions. Don’t let the small shop fool you, ebzzmotors is more then capable of finding the car for you. Through the whole process of purchasing my 94 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, not once did I feel like they were pressuring me into the vehicle. Their honesty and patience truly made all the difference in the world. If anyones looking for a fun, honest, and easy car buying experience go and check out ebzzmotors!!

4.0

Quick, thorough response to my inquiry.

Quick, thorough response to my inquiry. Although I was unable to complete the purchase, the dealer was more than ready to help in any way I desired.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, I'm sorry that you we didn't get to the finish line. Feel free to call in anytime for assistance.

Joe was very knowledgeable and extremely responsive and

Joe was very knowledgeable and extremely responsive and professional. If he had a convertible vehicle I would definitely consider purchasing a vehicle from this Dealership.

Just bought my classic 1994 pontiac firebird formula....

Just bought my classic 1994 pontiac firebird formula. trans am (a true classic) car from Joe at EBZZ. Such a fantastic deal and I have never seen a car of this yr in this condition and shape. Joe and his team polished it all up prior to buying it for the ultimate shine I am very happy with this classic that I been looking for forever. Joe made every effort to get me the best deal and even lowered the cost of the car . Not many good, honest used car dealers out there and most of them are deceiving of their cars conditions. Joe always flat out told me the truth and even helped get appraisals for me . There is no better place. You don't get the used-car salesman vibe. Joe walks you thru exactly how the price is calculated. Doesnt try and sell you some B.S. Warranty deal. I lucked out finding the car I have wanted for ever this time. He handled all the paperwork with the DMV and in less than an hour, I was driving my new car home! AND the best part is the 125 point inspection EBZZ does on each car and even gave me a can of touch of paint to take with me for the car if needed. What dealer does that? No one!! My son is also super psyched about driving this vehicle as this car is as bad as it gets ( in a good way) Thank you, Joe! You were efficient, congenial awesome and kept me in the loop from day one till plates arrived Stay safe and thanks a ton and if you want a super fast bad mo-jo classic sports car in mint condition, there is no better place to go.

Dealer response

Ron, thanks so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate the kind words and I'm here to help after the sale as well. I love when my customers are satisfied and follow up is extremely important to me and it should be with every business. Customer service is primary and not optional at eBZZmotors.com LLC. Congratulations!

I first made contact by email, and Joseph quickly replied...

I first made contact by email, and Joseph quickly replied with information on the car. I made arrangement for my son to inspect the car and using a video APP, I was shown the car's condition. Joseph's pre-sale inspection routine, and condition upgrades made the car a great value, and perfect for my son's use. Joseph is truly committed to customer satisfaction and after sales service. I would highly recommend his dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for your valuable time to write this review describing your experience. I truly appreciate it. Congratulations and I look forward to helping in the future.

THE ONLY PLACE TO GO FOR A USED CAR

Just bought our second car from Joe at EBZZ. Can't recommend him too highly. We were very happy with our last car but this time we're even more excited! For used cars, I truly believe there is no better place. You don't get the used-car salesman vibe. Joe walks you thru exactly how the price is calculated. If he doesn't have what you're looking for, his car- finding service has served many happy customers for years. Two of my relatives buy their cars from Joe and he's found just what they wanted. We lucked out this time. I ran by to see a Hyundai Elantra, he bought back my last car, handled all the paperwork with the DMV and in a little over an hour, I was driving my new car home! AND the best part is the 125 point inspection EBZZ does on each car. They replace whatever needs it and, in my case, I feel like I have a brand new car! Super-satisfied! Thank you, Joe! You were efficient, congenial and generous. Praying God blesses your business!

Dealer response

Priscilla, customers like you are the life blood of EBZZ and has kept us in business for over 12 years. When I opened this place up I was hoping to establish relationships with customers like you! It's been a great payoff being able to help a bunch of our customers multiple times. Feel free to reach out anytime. The sale starts the relationship here at eBZZ! Congratulations!

Corvette sale

Joseph and his daughter were a pleasure to work with. My buying experience was phenomenal. I am so blessed that I found this dealership. I love my corvette and will forever be a loyal customer. God bless!

Dealer response

Brian, it was great working with you and it was a pleasure helping. Thanks for serving the community and I'm here to help anytime. Congratulations on your Corvette! Have fun and drive safe!

Found Satisfaction at EBZZmotors

Joseph at EBZZmotors is the real deal. I could not have asked for a better experience. His presentation with a folder of info for my vette was thorough and his straight forward talk gave me all I needed to know to make an informed decision. I purchased my vette from Joseph with full confidence and satisfaction and will continue to enjoy my sweet ride for many years to come. Here's to you Joe 🍺

Dealer response

Gerry, selling Corvettes to great customers like you will always be a bright spot for me personally. It's so much fun and gives me personal satisfaction helping someone get a great ride that will be used for fun and something they have worked for. You deserve it! Cheers to you! Congratulations!