4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 386 reviews

386 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Horne Kia from DealerRater.com

June 23, 2018

This dealership was very sensitive to my needs. We were able to swap my 2012 Sorento SX for a cute little Soul also 2012 with a little cash back. It w...as a very good deal in my experience. .

Chris Smith

June 7, 2018

Barbara had made contact on the expiring lease. We considered a new lease but when presented with the comparison to purchasing, we opted to purchase.... This is our 4th vehicle with Horne Kia.. We did recommend Barbara to my sister-in-law. She also made a purchase Very satisfied with our decision

Horne Kia

Hi, AzIreland! Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us at Horne Kia! Barb is an amazing employee who is truly dedicated to makin...g sure her customers get the best deal possible for what works for them! We can't wait to share your kind words with her! Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if we can be of any further automotive assistance for you or anyone else in your family! Thanks again!!

May 31, 2018

Purchased a new 2018 Kia Stinger GT1 from Horne Kia this week. Worked with Tony via e-mail and phone for about a week, as I am an out of state buyer.... Tony negotiated such a great deal for me, that I drove 400 miles to pick up the new car! When I arrived at the dealership, the car had already been detailed, and he personally spent 30 minutes with me explaining every feature the car had. Everything was a smooth process, and I would recommend him to any other potential future buyers.

Horne Kia

Hi, JHildebrandt! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We are happy to hear Tony & his team were able to get you the best deal for ...your new vehicle. The Stinger GT1 sure is a fast one, isn't it?! We hope you are loving your new vehicle and will keep us in mind for any future vehicle needs. Thanks again, happy driving!

May 28, 2018

Phillip was nice and professional from the very first. Never pushy. He really listened to what I said and really worked with me to come very close t...o the deal I wanted. He was a pleasure to work with. I love buying from Horne KIA.

Horne Kia

Hi, PAMiller! Thank you for your kind words!! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and are so happy Phillip was able to assist you! We ...hope you are enjoying your new Soul, please let us know if we can be of any future vehicle assistance. Thanks again! Happy driving!

May 22, 2018

Barbara was knowledgeable, very helpful and extremely nice. This is the most positive experience I have ever had when buying a new car and I definite...ly recommend Barbara! Eric, the finance guy was great, too.

May 18, 2018

I work with Barbara and josh they where fair and gave great service no hassles this is the second car I???ve bought from home Kia

Horne Kia

Hi, Christy! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear Barb & Josh were able to earn your business a second time!! We a...re so grateful for the opportunity to assist you and appreciate you allowing us to take care of you! Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if there is anything we can further assist with. Thanks, Christy, happy driving!

May 14, 2018

Thank you for being open to pricing. Had a very pleasant experience. You help of customer was very good as well. Price was not etched in stone.

Horne Kia

Hi, Here123! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We always try to make the best possible deal for our customers and are ...always willing to work to get to that price! We are happy to hear this was indeed the case during your visit and Roxanna was able to help you out. Congratulations on your new vehicle, please let us know if we can help in any other way. Happy driving!

May 14, 2018

I would like to thank this dealership for the kind service and representation I received from Barbara in purchasing our new vehicle we have enjoyed do...ing business here and continue to do so in the future we thank you so much for your kindness and generosity and hope to continue this relationship for years to come thank you

May 13, 2018

Thank you Barbara for your elite professionalism and courtesy twords my time, you made this is most plesant car buying experience one could ask for!

May 12, 2018

We just purchased Our 2nd vehicle from Horne Kia . I had a good experience the First time I purchased a vehicle, which is why I went back. It was an...other good experience. We drove away with our new vehicle. If you go car shopping I strongly encourage you to ask for Phillip Koehn. He has been our salesman both times. We specifically asked for him. Phillip is very helpful, listens to your needs, and most importantly is very personable. Phillip is in the business to sell cars but both times he listened to our needs as customers and also sincerely cared about us as people. I have been to other dealerships and have not felt very comfortable or had the same positive experience. Horne Kia is great!