• Lease

Barbara Bloss is truely exceptional!! I will absolutely recommend Barbara to anyone & everyone. Thank You. (Second review)

• Wanted to lease a new Kia "Hampster Car"

Barbara Bloss is a wonder. The woman has the patients of a saint. She was on time, knowledgeable, friendly, polite with a good sense of humor. In all my experiences with "car dealers", Barbara was the best. To much air conditioning!!!

• Outstanding place to buy a car

I was helped by 3 outstanding people. Al Burton, Marcus Thomas and Jarvis Newman were the people that helped me, I would recommend them to everyone I know.

• Family Atmosphere

I must say that the team at Horne Kia is one of the best I have ever dealt with! My son & I bought my son's new Forte there in November 2016, and we were treated so well, that I just took my Mother there to buy her new Sportage. The people are some of the most friendly around. We didn't feel like were we just another car sale, but like the whole team cared about our buying experience! Jarvis Newman is the most amazing finance guru I have had the pleasure of working with on both the car deals. If you want a great car buying experience, and a great deal on a great vehicle, take the time to drive out to Horne Kia in GIlbert, I did, all the way from Peoria!

• Fantastic

Roxana Everett was so nice. She listened and respected what I wanted. Mr Zapata helped mw get a better deal than I thought. Love my Soul Thanks guys

• Jarvies Newan and Kyle Howard

Kyle Howard and Jarvies Newan were extremely helpful to me with getting my car ready and the paper work connected with it. I would defiantly deal with these two gentlemen again

• Recall and New Battery

Erik Lua -Rodriguez was most helpful. Like him a lot will be back.

Erik Lua -Rodriguez was most helpful. Like him a lot will be back.

• 17 Optima Hughes

Philip did a great job finding the right vehicle for us. He made things easy & we're enjoying our '17 Kia Optima. This is a great place to go. I definitely recommend them.

• 2017 Kia Sportage

Jarvis Newman treated us with the utmost respect, making us feel so comfortable and was terrific

• 2017 Kia Sportage Salesman David Hughes