(3.8) 346 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.8
346 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rick Case Mazda of Duluth from DealerRater.com
  • Top Notch Service
    March 7, 2015

Rick Case Mazda's service department is top notch. I own a 2009 Mazda 3 with 120000 miles. I love the car, but noticed a drop in my gas milage and lag... when I accelerated after the past few services (which i had been doing else where.) I took it to Rick Case to have the issue checked out. I was greeted and treated with the utmost respect. I believed I was having engine issues, but after waiting about 30 minutes from the time I checked in my service advisor came to me and let me know that an injection cleaning and an induction cleaning would resolve my issues. Needless to say after these services, my 3 drives like I remember, gas milage is back to normal and no lag when I step on the gas. I will always take my car to this dealership service from now on.

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Mazda. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to do...ing business with you in the future. We are glad that you are a part of the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend. Sincerely, John Campbell Service Manager Rick Case Mazda

• Rick case Mazda is the place and Curtis Tisdale is the guy.
    August 27, 2017

This was my 7th Mazda and my 4th purchased from Curtis Tisdale. He is the person you want when thinking of a major purchase. Thanks Curtis.

Overall Experience

• A very pleasant dealership experience
    June 24, 2017

On recommendation from a coworker, my wife and I decided to make the trek up to Rick Case Mazda. Although other Mazda dealerships were closer, I decid...ed to try out Rick Case based on the positive experience I heard about. Curtis delivered the same great experience that my coworker detailed. Both Curtis and Rick Case REALLY worked with me to close the deal. Even thought I did not find the used car I was hoping for, I still came home with a GREAT new Mazda thanks to the hard work of the whole team. Curtis delivered a "low pressure", yet eager sales approach, which I actually liked. My wife and I have already recommended Curtis to our friends and family, who love the vehicle we brought home. Thank you, Curtis.

• as Clark Howard says, Customer NO Service
    April 29, 2017

I arrived at 9am and was checked in at 9:18. Chuck told me it would be about 1 to 1.5 hours to finish service but I did not get out of there until a...lmost 2 and a half hours later. What bothered me was that they did not at least try and give me updates about where my car was in the process and how much longer it would take. Actually Dan came in about 1 hour and a half into the service and told me they found my water pump was leaking but did not have the water pump and would have to order it from Mexico and then said my car would be ready shortly. Well another almost hour and I get up and see my car parked outside but decide to wait thinking they would come and get me. Well finally after 15 minutes I got fed up and went out to there desk and Chuck looked up and said, "your car is ready" like my time did not matter. Their excuse for not calling me sooner was they needed time doing the paperwork but i don't believe it takes that long to do paperwork, plus again they could have at least come in the waiting room to let me know the car was finished and in the final process of doing paperwork. Also by this time there was no other customer there. All the other customers had long been gone so the shop was in no way busy with having 2 of them there. Also i distinctly remember asking Chuck if they could fix my glove box light because the last time they had done work on it the light was no longer working. Well I did not think to check until I got home and low and behold when I did, the light was still not working! I also feel the length of time it took to work on my car (just the basic oil change/tire rotation with engine cleaning service with no repair on the water pump at all) they could have at least offered to wash my car for me or try to go above and beyond to offer me a truly good customer service experience. Well that never happened. Remember again the shop was empty of customers, I was the only one there. I know you guys can do a whole lot better providing a better customer service experience because you have in the past when Bruce Goughnour was there but this time was not one of those times. So if I had any advice to give you to improve, I would say, please do a better job at consistently communicating with your customers who are providing you a paycheck. Time is money and communication is key. The one positive note was the mechanic adjusted my emergency break which definitely needed adjusting even though I had forgotten to tell them about that. Thank you for that! I'm not one to complain and am very patient but come on guys, you can do better than this overall.

• Buyer's Remorse
    April 25, 2017

Would not recommend any family or friends to Rick Case Mazda.. Love the car. Wish I had purchased it from another dealership!! High-pressure sales;... promised a list of items only a few were delivered. Thank goodness my Dad is a mechanic. Do not trust them. I know Curtis and Charlie your still working on it!!

• Buyer's Remorse
    April 25, 2017

Liked the car. Wish I had bought it from a dealership that cared about their customers. Promises,Promises. However, I had to follow-up to get anyth...ing done. Poor experience. Would not recommend them. Picked up my car after promises to have things done and several things not done. I hope I can find another Mazda dealership to service it, I don't want to go back. Beware of the smile and promises!!

• No Deal
    April 11, 2017

The facilities appear simple to some other dealerships I visited recently. The sales person was great. He sold me on the features of the car. But fina...nce or sales manager did not seem to want to entertain my offer. He seemed insulted.

• Cheap dealership
    March 11, 2017

I have never been to such a cheap dealership. The salesman was good, but the financial guy and the manager we're not. Very fake and honestly didn't ca...re about what we had to say. After the purchase of the car, they told us that there's only 1 key and no floor mats for a 2016 car. When I brought this up they wiped their hands clean of us. "It is what it is" they said and walked away. This was a horrible experience for me with Rick Case. After this I will never go back to another rick case. Words cannot describe how angry i felt during this experience.

• Go See Curtis Tisdale at Rick Case Mazda
    March 1, 2017

Curtis is the guy you want to see! His time and attention were on target during our dealership visit, test drive and vehicle research. We greatly ap...preciated his approach and professionalism.

Rick Case Mazda of Duluth

Hi Renaldo - Thank you so much for your feedback, please let us know how else we can help!

• Satisfied Customer
    February 4, 2017

Chris was great to work with! My overall experience with Rick Case Mazda was good and I am happy with my car! Will recommend to friends and family.

Rick Case Mazda of Duluth

Good afternoon- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad Cristopher and our team gave you the experience... you deserved. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know should you need anything else. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Rick Case family!

2493 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth, GA 30096