(4.7) 445 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

445 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Continental Mazda of Naperville from DealerRater.com
  • Ask for Dan Eugea!
    September 5, 2017

We recently bought our third car from Continental Mazda and worked with Dan Eugea. What a great experience! Very customer focused, no pressure tactic...s, and upfront and honest through the entire process. Dan treats you like family and works to get you what you are looking for. Thank you Dan and the Continental Mazda team.

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team truly appreciates your kind words. Enjoy your new Mazda!

• Continental Mazda of Naperville
    January 10, 2018

All staff was really friendly and helpful specially my sales representative “Consuela Regal”. I work with them to get the best price for my used car. ...They have really good quality cars. Thank you to all Continental Mazda of Naperville!!! I’m so pleased and happy with my purchase.

Thank you for this great review. Have a great day! - Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager

• buyer friendly
    January 9, 2018

Dan Eugea was very comprehensive and found me the exact CX5 I wanted without any haggling. I was pleased to have such an easy experience.

Continental Mazda of Naperville

Thank you for this great 5 star review. Have a great day.

• Continental Mazda is the bedt
    December 30, 2017

Ask for Dan Eugea, he is very easy to work with. Continental is the only dealership I know

Thank you for this 5 star review.

• Good customer Service
    November 10, 2017

I had great sale person. She was not push like the other sales people I meet before. I didn't find get a car from her but I wish I did. She was so hel...pful. She keep me update when the dealer get a new car in. Thank you Audrey.

Thank you for the feedback Mary. Have a great day. -Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager, 630.352.5900

• Great experience
    October 16, 2017

I recently purchased a 2017 CX-5, and worked with David Thomas. He was very professional, low pressure, and made the process a positive one. He spent ...his time explaining what the vehicle had to offer, and did not pressure me to make a decision. It was his confidence in the vehicle that sold me. I came back after 6 weeks of checking out other vehicles. I am very satisfied with the whole experience, through purchase, and love driving my new Mazda! I look forward to the same experience with the service department in the coming years.

Continental Mazda of Naperville

Thank you for taking the time to post this awesome review about our team. We appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear you had an easy experience worki...ng with Dave. Enjoy your new CX-5!

• Very pleasant
    September 30, 2017

Bought a used car there this week. Very pleasant experience. Karl and the rest of the team their was very helpful, friendly, and easy to work with. I ...had been to several dealerships prior to Continental ..., some good, some not so good, but Continental was by far the best. Highly recommended!

Continental Mazda of Naperville

Thank you for this very kind review. Our team truly appreciates it. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call. Have a great day.

• Be Careful
    September 29, 2017

Excellent job on preparing the used car I purchased from out of state. Terrible customer service. The salesman was not familiar with a wire transfer ...payment. After confirming twice in writing and with a phone call the importance of my pick up time, the salesman changed the pick up time at 8pm the night before to accommodate his schedule. The purchase documents had to be redone 3 times before they were correct. It took 3 hours for what should have been a 30 minute process. If you are local and have tome to burn probably not an issue. If you are considering an out of state purchase DO NOT use this dealership.

We apologize for not providing you the best possible experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will work internally to make sure... these issues don't arise again.

• Good experience
    September 14, 2017

Karl was very helpful and straight forward getting me setup with a new cx5. And Stephanie was also very helpful and accommodating when I had to take m...y car in for service.

Continental Mazda of Naperville

Thank you for this great 5 star review!

• Great experience
    September 11, 2017

Very professional and low pressure experience in purchasing my CX-5 compared to previous experiences. David Thomas was great and ensured I was familia...r and happy with the purchase.

Continental Mazda of Naperville

Thank you for this wonderful review. Enjoy your new Mazda and have a great day!

2363 Aurora Ave Naperville, IL 60540