Continental Mazda of Naperville

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 102 reviews

• January 10, 2018

All staff was really friendly and helpful specially my sales representative “Consuela Regal”. I work with them to get the best price for my used car. ...They have really good quality cars. Thank you to all Continental Mazda of Naperville!!! I’m so pleased and happy with my purchase.

Thank you for this great review. Have a great day! - Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager

June 5, 2018

Continental Mazda led by Ed in the service department is by far the best! Fair prices, minimal waiting, And more importantly when they say they’...re going to do something and they say what the price is going to be it is!

This is so great to hear. We appreciate your kind words.

February 17, 2018

A worthwhile visit, to be sure. We got what we wanted at a fair price. If you’re looking for cut rate, go elsewhere. This is an upscale dealership.

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words!

December 30, 2017

Ask for Dan Eugea, he is very easy to work with. Continental is the only dealership I know

Thank you for this 5 star review.

November 10, 2017

I had great sale person. She was not push like the other sales people I meet before. I didn't find get a car from her but I wish I did. She was so hel...pful. She keep me update when the dealer get a new car in. Thank you Audrey.

Thank you for the feedback Mary. Have a great day. -Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager, 630.352.5900

September 29, 2017

Excellent job on preparing the used car I purchased from out of state. Terrible customer service. The salesman was not familiar with a wire transfer ...payment. After confirming twice in writing and with a phone call the importance of my pick up time, the salesman changed the pick up time at 8pm the night before to accommodate his schedule. The purchase documents had to be redone 3 times before they were correct. It took 3 hours for what should have been a 30 minute process. If you are local and have tome to burn probably not an issue. If you are considering an out of state purchase DO NOT use this dealership.

We apologize for not providing you the best possible experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will work internally to make sure... these issues don't arise again.

September 5, 2017

We recently bought our third car from Continental Mazda and worked with Dan Eugea. What a great experience! Very customer focused, no pressure tactic...s, and upfront and honest through the entire process. Dan treats you like family and works to get you what you are looking for. Thank you Dan and the Continental Mazda team.

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team truly appreciates your kind words. Enjoy your new Mazda!

August 21, 2017

This was my first experience with any Mazda dealer. I couldn't be more pleased. Karl was easy to get in touch with and very professional. The sale wa...s low pressure. During my initial test drive, I was not quite ready to make a purchase. Karl stayed in contact, but did not annoy me. When I was ready to buy, the dealer had sold the car I wanted. There were no others in the near vicinity. Karl was able to procure one and the sale went off without a hitch. He also followed up after a few days to see if I had any questions.

Thank you for this great review!

August 19, 2017

Absolutely an effortless and comfortable experience overall! I hadn't financed a vehicle in ages and was very skeptical about doing so this time. Howe...ver, David Thomas was very reassuring from start to finish. He explained every detail from credit check-score-financing-monthly payments, and even better and feasible options for me. During my initial visit, David ensured that he understood what I was looking for and he took the time to listen to my demands. Although some were unattainable and out of this world, he did not complain or fuss about it, instead he was educative and accommodating. He followed up with no pressure to buy instantly, but kept in contact. I appreciated that because that was one of the main thing I was skeptical about in purchasing a car. He further provided solutions to all my questions and challenges and was very sincere. Fast forward 3 weeks, we selected a 2017 Mazda 3 GT just few weeks ago (Aug. 5th), and I must confess, an absolute pleasure so far! From Anthony Storino to Mark Bimel (General Sales Managers), it was a blast and pleasant experience. Everyone kept contact, but did not pressure to purchase. Please understand, these dealers trust the performance and built of what they sell, and have the confidence to back it up. That's exceptional and recherché in major car dealerships! Thanks for that...

Wow. This is an incredible review. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for giving Continental Mazda the opportunity to earn your business. Ple...ase let us know if you ever need anything.

July 31, 2017

Went to test drive a used BMW. I emailed and called the day before to set up an appointment. When I arrived, I was handed off to 3 different sales pe...ople and then told the car was in service and up in the rack. They would not drop the car so I could see.

JR our sincere apology for the confusion. We did not provide you the experience promised and would appreciate the opportunity to correct our error. ...Please contact me directly, Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com