Continental Mazda of Naperville

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2020

I was very happy with the purchase of my 2019 CX 5 from Naperville Mazda. Adrian Rojas was terrific in explaining all the features and my wife and I found... him to be very accommodating. I compared the vehicle with the Honda CR-V and felt the CX 5 was a much higher quality vehicle. This is our first Mazda but we would certainly consider buying another. You could pay a lot more for the quality and features my vehicle has. Congratulations to Mazda for a beautiful vehicle and thank you to Adrian for his assistance!!!

Thank you for your review. We are so glad Adrian was accommodating during your buying experience. Congrats on your new CX-5!

November 12, 2018

This place is a joke. I sat on hold for 20 minutes waiting to make an appointment just to get hung up on. Then I try to do a chat to try to make an appointment.... and now it's been a whole day of me trying to make an appointment with this dealership.. but it's very difficult when nobody will respond. I tried also calling the customer service number but apparently nobody is available for me to make an appointment. This is making Mazda look absolutely ridiculous and incompetent.. unfortunately... the main reason why I can't get an appointment I think is because I have 3 recalls on my car and once I told them that that's when they stopped responding....

Danielle we understand your time is valuable and apologize we were not attentive to your needs. It most certainly was not intentional. I'll be reachin...g out to you today. Sincerely, Ed Carlson, Service & Parts Director edc@conmazda.com.

• January 10, 2018

All staff was really friendly and helpful specially my sales representative “Consuela Regal”. I work with them to get the best price for my used car. They... have really good quality cars. Thank you to all Continental Mazda of Naperville!!! I’m so pleased and happy with my purchase.

Thank you for this great review. Have a great day! - Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager

October 17, 2018

I was looking for 2016 Mazda 6 GT in the area. I found the desired car at Continental Mazda of Naperville. From my first visit until the moment I bought... the car, I was served well and the test-drive was very good and the dealership has their own drive track and was given ample time to test-drive the car. I was given the detailed demo of the car with all its specs, so that it gave me a clear idea of what am buying. I got the car for a fair price. On the delivery day, the car was given in a very clean condition with all the fluids filled and full gas tank. I appreciate their service. I would like to thank the dealership, especially Karl Tanhueco for his service,demo of the car and help even after end of the transaction. I definitely recommend Continental Mazda of Naperville.

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words and honest feedback. If you ever need anything please stop by or give us a call.

June 5, 2018

Continental Mazda led by Ed in the service department is by far the best! Fair prices, minimal waiting, And more importantly when they say they’re going... to do something and they say what the price is going to be it is!

This is so great to hear. We appreciate your kind words.

February 17, 2018

A worthwhile visit, to be sure. We got what we wanted at a fair price. If you’re looking for cut rate, go elsewhere. This is an upscale dealership.

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your kind words!

December 30, 2017

Ask for Dan Eugea, he is very easy to work with. Continental is the only dealership I know

Thank you for this 5 star review.

November 10, 2017

I had great sale person. She was not push like the other sales people I meet before. I didn't find get a car from her but I wish I did. She was so helpful.... She keep me update when the dealer get a new car in. Thank you Audrey.

Thank you for the feedback Mary. Have a great day. -Anthony Storino, General Sales Manager, 630.352.5900

September 29, 2017

Excellent job on preparing the used car I purchased from out of state. Terrible customer service. The salesman was not familiar with a wire transfer payment.... After confirming twice in writing and with a phone call the importance of my pick up time, the salesman changed the pick up time at 8pm the night before to accommodate his schedule. The purchase documents had to be redone 3 times before they were correct. It took 3 hours for what should have been a 30 minute process. If you are local and have tome to burn probably not an issue. If you are considering an out of state purchase DO NOT use this dealership.

We apologize for not providing you the best possible experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will work internally to make sure... these issues don't arise again.

September 5, 2017

We recently bought our third car from Continental Mazda and worked with Dan Eugea. What a great experience! Very customer focused, no pressure tactics,... and upfront and honest through the entire process. Dan treats you like family and works to get you what you are looking for. Thank you Dan and the Continental Mazda team.

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team truly appreciates your kind words. Enjoy your new Mazda!