• Nice selection

The selection this dealership has is absolutely amazing! I spent several hours test driving and checking over the inventory in great detail to find almost all vehicles in above average condition. My family and I love the ford 250 diesel purchased from Bratton auto and will give this dealer first shot at our business in the future!

• Purchased 2013 Jeep Cherokee

We bought a 2013 Jeep Cherokee from Danny Minor at Bratton Automotive this weekend. The service was great, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help us get financing, and get us into a car we will love an enjoy. We would recommend their dealership to all our friends and family. Thank you so much for the help and the great service! Tennille and Scott Condrey

• Automobile

Danny went above and beyond to help us get the vehicle that we were really wanting. He always stayed in touch with us and kept us updated. I would recommend Danny at Bratton Automotive to anyone.

• hyundai sonata

WAS RECOMMED BY A FRIEND TALKED WITH DANNY very helpful and explaining everything

• Best Place to buy a New or Used Car

Bratton is by far the best place to buy a New or Used Car. They have the best customer service around. If they don't have what you want , they will get it. And the best part is they will work with you in every aspect to meet ALL your need's. I would recommened Bratton Automotive to everyone. But! don't just take my word for it, just go by and see for yourself.

• Good selection

Had a good selection of diesel trucks. Allowed for multiple options at one location.

• What a WONDERFUL Saturday!!!!

What a wonderful Saturday!!! I signed up for an auto loan to see if maybe I would be able to qualify for a car loan. Surprisingly, I did, but had to get to the dealership to see what could be done for me. Been spending money on car repairs and rentals so I had no money to put down, nothing to trade in...I really wasn't expecting to be able to be helped. Anyway...a big thank you to Mr. Danny Minor and Mr. Bill (didn't get his last name, but he's the finance guy)...have got me into a vehicle. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DID I THINK I WOULD BE APPROVED!!! Thank you to Bratton Automotive for helping me get a car and begin to get my credit going back in the right direction!! I am happy beyond words!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Bratton Automotive. If you are in need of a vehicle, come to Bratton Automotive. Great service! Great selection! Great staff!!

• Customer

great place to shop they gave me a great deal and i was in and out with in the hour

• Bratton Automotive

Bratton Automotive/Danny Minor were very easy to work with! Thank you for helping get my niece in a vehicle! No pressure and very professional!

• Great Purchase

Great Service, Great Price, Great People. Had a great experience at Bratton Automotive.